View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36768384858687 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 1724

Thread: Matias Vecino

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Valencia will pay probably something close to 10m€, at most 15m€ for Vecino. This is not a sellers market, guys. We are very lucky if we can get 20m€ for Vecino this summer. We probably won't if we are desperately selling him.

2. Thanks (3): Howl, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    FcInterNews today: Valencia are interested in signing Inter midfielder Matias Vecino

The report details how the Nerazzurri are happy to sell the 28-year-old Uruguayan midfielder, who is contracted to the Milanese club until 2022.

In the January transfer window, he was linked with a move to Everton, but the Premier League side didnít offer the requested Ä30 million. In the summer multiple clubs are expected to come in for him from both the Premier League and the Bundesliga.

Valencia are particularly interested in signing Vecino, the report continues, and want to take advantage of their excellent relationship with the playerís agent Alessandro Lucci, who also managed the deal that saw Alessandro Florenzi join the side on loan. The player is willing to consider a move away.
    Good, if we want to actually be competitive and win something, we can't have this guy as a starter in midfield all the time.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1267342615097245701

I hate him and yet every time I've shouted my living room down in joy over Inter in the last 3 years this bastard is at the center of it.

I've truly never felt such cognitive dissonance.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

6. Thanks (3): bolo, delaurentis, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    How can you not love this guy? You still curse the shit out of people you love, but this dude is somethng else
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Vote in the OT draft you c*nts Here and here you lazy bastards

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/1267342615097245701

I hate him and yet every time I've shouted my living room down in joy over Inter in the last 3 years this bastard is at the center of it.

I've truly never felt such cognitive dissonance.
    Hopefully other teams watch this and be like, ''We gotta get this guy''. Sell sell sell!
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

10. Thanks (3): eduzee, forzainter257, Howl

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Speaking of Vecino, he's currently injured and he's doubtful against Napoli.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

12. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

The list of potential suitors for Inter midfielder Matias Vecino has grown with both Arsenal and Valencia showing an interest in signing him according to a report in today’s print edition of Italian daily newspaper Tuttosport.

The Uruguayan national team midfielder is expected to be offloaded by Inter in the coming months alongside Borja Valero, who will not have his contract with the club extended.

Vecino came close to bidding farewell to the Nerazzurri in the most recent January transfer window when Napoli, AC Milan and Everton all showed an interest in signing him.

Everton remain interested in signing the former Fiorentina midfielder and now face competition from Arsenal and Valencia for his signature.

He has a balance of €10 million against Inter’s books and the club value him in the region of €20-25 million meaning there is a potential capital gain of €10-15 million.

This season Vecino has made 23 appearances across all competitions to date, in which he has scored three goals and tallied one assist.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Not sure I can see Vecino playing at Arsenal.

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    TOP STORY: Spurs lead the chase to sign Vecino
    Tottenham Hotspur have been approached about the potential signing of Inter Milan's Matias Vecino for £18 million, reports the Daily Star.

Spurs are one of three English clubs alongside Arsenal and Everton who are interested in bringing Vecino to the Premier League.

The player first came up in talks between the two clubs when Christian Eriksen moved to the Italian capital in January, though the move failed to materialise. Since then, other clubs have registered their interest, but Spurs are now weighing up whether to make a move.

Jose Mourinho is said to be a huge admirer of the Uruguay international and is keen to sign the 28-year-old. The Spurs boss is keen to add steel to his midfield with Eric Dier expected to spend more time in defence.
    Hope it's true. Make it happen Mou

18. Thanks (3): Howl, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    It would be basically swapping Eriksen for Vecino this would be amazing hahah

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I`ll be watching the game then, we actually have a fair chance to qualify!
    NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

20. Thanks (2): Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    It would be basically swapping Eriksen for Vecino this would be amazing hahah

I`ll be watching the game then, we actually have a fair chance to qualify!
    we can't qualify for shit without a lateass winner by vecino
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    time for another update on this.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynasty27 View Post
    time for another update on this.
    The last update about Vecino was from Corriere on the eve of Sampdoria game. According to the report, he was expected to miss 2-3 games. So far there are no news of Vecino returning to full training. Vecino's been having issues with his knee for a while and they decided to go for a conservative treatment instead of a surgery so his recovery could take longer than expected.
    Francesco Toldo: "Winning in this club is different; it is the satisfaction of arriving at the port after going through a storm".

25. Thanks (2): dynasty27, MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    The fact that we are seeking updates on Vecino shows how fucked and desperate we are.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Honestly I rather keep Vecino if we're not going to replace him properly (and we tend to do that frequently).
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

28. Thanks (2): MVD, Ziyad

Fav. Player
    Inter1-0Wanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    guess who got to see the mountain healer

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    Honestly I rather keep Vecino if we're not going to replace him properly (and we tend to do that frequently).
    its been said tons of time that we have nainggolan in our disposal if the management would stop being hard headed sons of bitches. Nainggolan can offer us good impacts coming in as a sub.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    For me he has to go. Other than the odd clutch goal he’s not good enough. I’ll take my chances with whoever comes in.

33. Thanks (4): DARi0, Howl, Il Drago, MVD

PNG

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    There is no argument that can be made to get rid of Vecino while Gagliardini remains on this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fossati
    Every time an interesting player from another team expresses any interest in us, we start acting like beggars - ausilio certainly looks the part: unshaved, always looks like he hasn't slept in days, I wouldn't be surprised if he smells - and constantly try to get the deal done with lowball offers.

35. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes. Though only argument is Gags is happy with a pure bench role and refuses to move to a clearly lesser team where his place should be.

I think Gags is more sellable because he has lower salary. His amortized value is higher than Vecino's though because his transfer was made permanent only in 2018 (was on loan at Inter before that) and Vecino's transfer was in 2017. But because of the salary he's easier to be included to a deal as makeweight inside Italy. Vecino can be sold to abroad only and with COVID19 it might be hard to fetch an acceptable fee. Vecino probably wants more playing time as he's in NT circles so he needs minutes to keep that spot.

37. Thanks (1): Palacio