View Poll Results: Rate the player:

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 - Will be one of the absolutely best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matheus)

0 0%
  • 9 - Will be one of the club legends, and become one of the best players in the world of their era

1 2.50%
  • 8 - A player of very good quality, who will add much to the team, one of the best in the nation

7 17.50%
  • 7 - Good player, a valuable asset of a team, one of the 10-15 best on his position in the country

17 42.50%
  • 6 - Above average player, who will be useful, but will never be a key player for a team

6 15.00%
  • 5 - Completely average player

3 7.50%
  • 4 - Below average, not a disaster, but would be better if we didn't sign him in the first place

1 2.50%
  • 3 - Anonymous player who will never be remembered through the fact nobody expected anything from him

1 2.50%
  • 2 - Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

0 0%
  • 1 - Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined

4 10.00%
Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4445152535455565764 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1310

Thread: Matias Vecino

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    And benassi was here and was not good. And iliic is EXTREMELY temperamental.

You don't know how those players will perform here under the pressure of a big club.
    Benassi was something like 18-19 years old when he was here. The idea is to let him grow here instead of buying cripples like Vecino, Kuzmanovic, Taider, ect. Zaniolo is another example. Did he get even one chance last season? No. He is not promising player since yesterday. But Inter never gave him a chance. Now, we have Emmers. Vecino and Gags are shit. Does Emmers get a shot? Even as a substitute? Even, when we had a lead in some games and was safe to introduce him? Even against Benevento? Same with Karamoh. Candreva is utter shit and even Spalletti doesn't want to start him but we decided to leave him as substitute of Politano. Why? Karamoh would have been much more useful.

2. Thanks (2): Dylan, forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    No. We are here discussing why he is starting in this matches. That is because he is still better than these other guys on the bench.
    I don't remember Vecino displaying stable performance for at least 5 matches in a row. Do you? While Gagliardini has been solid for 10 matches last season making decent duo with Brozo. Gags worsened because Spallo had to bench him for the sake of having Vecino in shape as the latter was miraculously included to the CL squad. How do you guys can expect him to regain his shape if he gets minutes only on holidays?

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Benassi was something like 18-19 years old when he was here. The idea is to let him grow here instead of buying cripples like Vecino, Kuzmanovic, Taider, ect. Zaniolo is another example. Did he get even one chance last season? No. He is not promising player since yesterday. But Inter never gave him a chance. Now, we have Emmers. Vecino and Gags are shit. Does Emmers get a shot? Even as a substitute? Even, when we had a lead in some games and was safe to introduce him? Even against Benevento? Same with Karamoh. Candreva is utter shit and even Spalletti doesn't want to start him but we decided to leave him as substitute of Politano. Why? Karamoh would have been much more useful.
    Dude, talking about youngsters here is a taboo.. The guy says "you don't know how player would perform under big club's pressure", but doesn't realize Vecino didn't have such experience either and we signed him overpaying
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

4. Thanks (2): MVD, varmin

Vietnam

He is our new Guarin, dreadful for long time but coaches favour him by a mysterious reason, then he scores a surprisingly important goal, fans forget about the past performance for a day or two, then he continues his usual level next 2 or 3 months, repeats that again and again

6. Thanks (2): Bergpavian, yoszee

Canada

Overall Gagliardini's best performances for Inter were much better than Vecino's - Pioli era and the end of last season before his injury. He has his limitations as he's shown to be slow and clumsy, although I remember him to have looked a lot more composed when he first joined us to the point when people thought he was our most important player that season.

I think Vecino was also better when he first joined us compared to know. I still don't think he's playing that much better than Gagliardini to be getting this many starts constantly. I think overall Gagliardini fully lost his confidence especially as he started the season on the bench despite playing well before his injury last season while Vecino started the first 2 matches of the season against Sassuolo and Torino with some of the worst performances you'll ever see. I also think Gagliardini offers more defensively.

Vecino has scored important goals for us and I think that has overrated him a bit. At the end goals win you matches but he's generally awful 99% of the time and almost never available to help out defensively when we lose the ball in midfield and have to defend.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Was he really better when he first joined or were you just not paying close attention?

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Gagliardini, when he first joined, could hardly put a foot wrong. He almost never lost possession, was capable threatening balls forward and constantly found himself in scoring situations. If Iím not mistaken, he even scored two games in a row.

Vecinoís never looked as good as peak Gagliardini.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Gagliardini, when he first joined, could hardly put a foot wrong. He almost never lost possession, was capable threatening balls forward and constantly found himself in scoring situations. If I’m not mistaken, he even scored two games in a row.

Vecino’s never looked as good as peak Gagliardini.
    Gagliardini had a 5 game stretch for us when he first joined where his through balls were simply lethal. He was passing the ball forward, with a purpose. Those days are long gone though.

11. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

What a lazy player. Gervinho almost scored because of his poor excuse defending. His effort on the play was shockingly bad. No wonder these guys don't want to leave making the money they are making.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Great scout by ausilio.
    I would never trust him to buy players anymore in this summer.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

15. Thanks (6): Ethor, GenDire, MVD, phonk, varmin, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Gagliardini had a 5 game stretch for us when he first joined where his through balls were simply lethal. He was passing the ball forward, with a purpose. Those days are long gone though.
    Anyone could experience the biggest depression getting benched by Vecino, I don't blame him.
    Dr. Marotta

17. Thanks (1): Howl

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Great scout by ausilio.
    I would never trust him to buy players anymore in this summer.
    Go say that in the Skriniar thread
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

19. Thanks (1): GenDire

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF

21. Thanks (1): varmin

Italy

as always, let's not forget that in order to sell a player, you need someone who buys him for an acceptable price
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

23. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, MVD

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Go say that in the Skriniar thread
    If you think ausilio is great, then go on.
    Please enlighten me, tell me how much the players he signed that failed and succeed in this club.

Fav. Player
    Insomnia

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    as always, let's not forget that in order to sell a player, you need someone who buys him for an acceptable price
    Absolutely. Unfortunately the clubs which these players are suited for can’t afford transfers like this most of the time.
    Once I had a wet dream were Vecino was sold back to Fiorentina + some cash in exchange for Mr. Punchable Face Chiesa

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Honestly I could think Vecino doing better at EPL. The game is faster there without too much ball touches for some teams. He just storms forward and hussles like and idiot, perfect for that game they play there. For some lesser level club it could be okay. He has some pedigree given that he was a starter for NT in World Cup.

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio

Albania

10 years of FIF
    Honestly I could think Vecino doing better at EPL. The game is faster there without too much ball touches for some teams. He just storms forward and hussles like and idiot, perfect for that game they play there. For some lesser level club it could be okay. He has some pedigree given that he was a starter for NT in World Cup.
    I doubt so. EPL is known for physical game and Vecino is pretty weak, basically he would get eaten alive there.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Nope, he would be a liability there. Seriously I have no clue where he should play, but EPL is not for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

30. Thanks (1): Dylan

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He would probably excel in the A-league, I have little to no doubt.
    Dr. Marotta

32. Thanks (1): Universe