Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898105106107108
Results 2,141 to 2,142 of 2142

Thread: Joao Cancelo

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    “The great rivalry between Inter and Juventus? I felt it a lot more at Inter than at Juventus.

These are the words of Joao Cancelo, former Inter and current Bianconeri player in an interview with A Bola.

“At Juventus, the club was very happy to see me arrive, knowing that I just previously won the title of best right back in Serie A. And I was very happy with the fact that an important club like Juventus decided to bet on me. Now I am very happy to be there.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Sure, we're a non-threat to them so the current crop of players over there probably don't care about our "rivalry" since in practice it's a historical one at the moment.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, _OC_