Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113
Results 2,241 to 2,258 of 2258

Thread: Joao Cancelo

  1. #2241
    A.l.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Dec 06
    Posts
    9,896
    Thanked
    2,118 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Pakistan

    95 10 years of FIF
    Whats the difference? Both have the same full back turnover ration in the end.
    Spoiler: text 

  2. #2242
    Wobblz's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Aug 12
    Posts
    7,456
    Thanked
    13,401 times
    Fav. Player
    Baggio

    Bulgaria

    33
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Whats the difference? Both have the same full back turnover ration in the end.
    Difference is - they can afford it. We can't.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti


  3. Thanks (3): Linege, MVD, Universe

  4. #2243
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    20,383
    Thanked
    40,192 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    In my opinion Juve got him because of Ronaldo. They did a favor to Mendes helping to Valencia to get rid of FFP.
    jvue got him because he was the best RB in the league the season prior. And they were unable to buy Darmian on top of that because Man Utd were asking too much (fucking Man U).

    It was after/during the Cancelo deal that their relationship with Mendes took off and the Ronaldo deal came about.

    - - - Updated - - -

    And what the fuck does Man City need Cancelo for when they have Kyle Walker? (even if Kyle Walker is pretty shit) Fucking greedy cunts. One €60m RB isn't enough? Gotta go buy a €50m RB to rotate? fucking kill yourselves, City.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    \_(ツ)_/

  5. Thanks (5): Il Drago, Jnr, phonk, rfU, thatdude

  6. #2244
    dax21's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Sep 17
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanked
    4,194 times

    Serbia

    This guy will tear up the EPL, brute force high intensity football with less emphasis on tactical placement will suit him like a glove. Plus, City is also getting a pretty good dead ball expert for the price. Unlike most Inter/Juve players, he can actually cross worth a shit.

    I'd go for him in a heartbeat but fuck that 50mil price. I'm not one for excuses but in this case we should also take into account that he wasn't in the exactly ideal environment at Juve, just imagine under what kind of pressure he was due to Juve's sick self-imposed obsession with CL and how quickly he had to fit in. I will be very surprised if his price doesn't sky rocket into nine digit value within two years in England.

  7. Thanks (3): MVD, Pajo, phonk

  8. #2245
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,231
    Thanked
    17,658 times

    Italy

    70
    Honestly, I'm just surprised they are selling him, even for that price. Yeah I know he's not perfect at defending but that's something you can work on.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  9. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

  10. #2246
    KevinB's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Nov 10
    Posts
    9,841
    Thanked
    12,992 times
    Fav. Player
    Adriano

    Belgium

    54
    Glad to see the FFP is still getting applied as usual. Shitty has now spend more on their defense than certain countries on their entire military defense.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015


    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711


  11. #2247
    Linege's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Sep 12
    Posts
    2,286
    Thanked
    1,182 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Russian Federation

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Glad to see the FFP is still getting applied as usual. Shitty has now spend more on their defense than certain countries on their entire military defense.
    i think they will have to punish some club and i think it will be us again
    Inter Banter era 2011-

    regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

  12. Thanks (1): TiGrr

  13. #2248
    A.l.i's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Dec 06
    Posts
    9,896
    Thanked
    2,118 times
    Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

    Pakistan

    95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    This guy will tear up the EPL, brute force high intensity football with less emphasis on tactical placement will suit him like a glove. Plus, City is also getting a pretty good dead ball expert for the price. Unlike most Inter/Juve players, he can actually cross worth a shit.

    I'd go for him in a heartbeat but fuck that 50mil price. I'm not one for excuses but in this case we should also take into account that he wasn't in the exactly ideal environment at Juve, just imagine under what kind of pressure he was due to Juve's sick self-imposed obsession with CL and how quickly he had to fit in. I will be very surprised if his price doesn't sky rocket into nine digit value within two years in England.
    What if he remains the same shitty player defensively?
    Spoiler: text 

  14. #2249
    Demokritos's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Apr 05
    Posts
    1,238
    Thanked
    1,057 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

    China

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Glad to see the FFP is still getting applied as usual. Shitty has now spend more on their defense than certain countries on their entire military defense.
    You know it is wired, Everytime PSG and City under investgation an italian club will be punished and forced to sign some agreement with them.
    Milan is on the waiting list, it is a matter of time

  15. #2250
    Eddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Jan 18
    Posts
    421
    Thanked
    533 times

    Colombia

    Inter reportedly offered Ivan Perisic for Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo, but the Bianconeri preferred Manchester Citys 50m bid instead.

    According to SportMediaset, the Nerazzurri tried to make the player exchange before Man City reportedly offered 50m for the Portugal international.

    The Old Lady refused, preferring the cash rather than the Croatian.


    Cancelo spent last season on loan at San Siro, but the Milanese club chose not to exercise their right-to-buy option and the Italian Champions purchased him from Valencia for 40m instead.

    Meanwhile, Perisic seems to be available this summer after he handed in a transfer request in January, his dip in form this season and his bust-up with Mauro Icardi.

    CEO Beppe Marotta will be hoping to find a buyer for the 30-year-old, with Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur all heavily linked with the former Wolfsburg winger.







    There might be hope to bring him back!!! I would just give em the 50

  16. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

  17. #2251
    The transfer sum is closer to 60 actually.
    But even if it was 50...offering Perisic in a straight swap deal for Cancelo is such a lowball offer from Beppe )

  18. #2252
    rockball's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Apr 05
    Posts
    10,475
    Thanked
    2,980 times
    Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

    Falkland Islands

    0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's a little strange that Juve want to sell Cancelo. I know defensively he isn't good, but then he is just the kind of player you need when you have Ronaldo and Icardi in your team, and Juve have been keen on Icardi for a while now.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

  19. Thanks (1): MVD

  20. #2253
    R9 Ronaldo's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Oct 10
    Posts
    11,031
    Thanked
    7,109 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Kuwait

    9
    He can be the perfect RWB for us; we should be after him.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.


  21. #2254
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    22,336
    Thanked
    12,063 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah but given our other needs, 50-60m€ RWB sounds a bit luxury no matter how important that role is in our system. If prefer Meunier who probably cost way less euros.


  22. #2255
    capitano92's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Nov 10
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanked
    1,206 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    It's a little strange that Juve want to sell Cancelo. I know defensively he isn't good, but then he is just the kind of player you need when you have Ronaldo and Icardi in your team, and Juve have been keen on Icardi for a while now.
    Its not strange at all. They saw that we wanted him, and didn't want us to have him for 30, so they offered 40 with no questions asked. It's like the sibling who won't let their younger brother/sister play with the toys they aren't using. They are shit cunts.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

    2005-2010<3

  23. #2256
    Linege's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Sep 12
    Posts
    2,286
    Thanked
    1,182 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Russian Federation

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah but given our other needs, 50-60m€ RWB sounds a bit luxury no matter how important that role is in our system. If prefer Meunier who probably cost way less euros.
    if we dont have 50-60 mln for a starter, then there wont be any big change in inter

    conte is not enough, we are talking here about a starting player
    Inter Banter era 2011-

    regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

  24. #2257
    thatdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    18 Feb 10
    Posts
    14,504
    Thanked
    19,723 times

    United States

    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    if we dont have 50-60 mln for a starter, then there wont be any big change in inter

    conte is not enough, we are talking here about a starting player
    Spending that on a striker or midfielder is one thing but a wingback is tough if you’re trying to make a lot of changes in a window. If you only need one or two pieces that’s one thing but we really need 4 or 5. We’l see if we get that.

  25. Thanks (1): MVD

  26. #2258
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,428
    Thanked
    2,130 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    I have the impression that Conte wants players with great stamina and work rate for the WB positions. Cancelo is not a such.

  27. Thanks (2): Dylan, Kakaroto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •