Page 113 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2335

Thread: Joao Cancelo

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Whats the difference? Both have the same full back turnover ration in the end.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Whats the difference? Both have the same full back turnover ration in the end.
    Difference is - they can afford it. We can't.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

3. Thanks (3): Linege, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    In my opinion Juve got him because of Ronaldo. They did a favor to Mendes helping to Valencia to get rid of FFP.
    jvue got him because he was the best RB in the league the season prior. And they were unable to buy Darmian on top of that because Man Utd were asking too much (fucking Man U).

It was after/during the Cancelo deal that their relationship with Mendes took off and the Ronaldo deal came about.

- - - Updated - - -

And what the fuck does Man City need Cancelo for when they have Kyle Walker? (even if Kyle Walker is pretty shit) Fucking greedy cunts. One €60m RB isn't enough? Gotta go buy a €50m RB to rotate? fucking kill yourselves, City.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

5. Thanks (5): Il Drago, Jnr, phonk, rfU, thatdude

Serbia

This guy will tear up the EPL, brute force high intensity football with less emphasis on tactical placement will suit him like a glove. Plus, City is also getting a pretty good dead ball expert for the price. Unlike most Inter/Juve players, he can actually cross worth a shit.

I'd go for him in a heartbeat but fuck that 50mil price. I'm not one for excuses but in this case we should also take into account that he wasn't in the exactly ideal environment at Juve, just imagine under what kind of pressure he was due to Juve's sick self-imposed obsession with CL and how quickly he had to fit in. I will be very surprised if his price doesn't sky rocket into nine digit value within two years in England.

7. Thanks (3): MVD, Pajo, phonk

Italy

Honestly, I'm just surprised they are selling him, even for that price. Yeah I know he's not perfect at defending but that's something you can work on.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (2): MVD, phonk

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Glad to see the FFP is still getting applied as usual. Shitty has now spend more on their defense than certain countries on their entire military defense.
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Glad to see the FFP is still getting applied as usual. Shitty has now spend more on their defense than certain countries on their entire military defense.
    i think they will have to punish some club and i think it will be us again
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

12. Thanks (1): TiGrr

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    This guy will tear up the EPL, brute force high intensity football with less emphasis on tactical placement will suit him like a glove. Plus, City is also getting a pretty good dead ball expert for the price. Unlike most Inter/Juve players, he can actually cross worth a shit.

I'd go for him in a heartbeat but fuck that 50mil price. I'm not one for excuses but in this case we should also take into account that he wasn't in the exactly ideal environment at Juve, just imagine under what kind of pressure he was due to Juve's sick self-imposed obsession with CL and how quickly he had to fit in. I will be very surprised if his price doesn't sky rocket into nine digit value within two years in England.
    What if he remains the same shitty player defensively?
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo 9

China

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    You know it is wired, Everytime PSG and City under investgation an italian club will be punished and forced to sign some agreement with them.
    Milan is on the waiting list, it is a matter of time

Colombia

Inter reportedly offered Ivan Perisic for Juventus right-back Joao Cancelo, but the Bianconeri preferred Manchester Citys 50m bid instead.

According to SportMediaset, the Nerazzurri tried to make the player exchange before Man City reportedly offered 50m for the Portugal international.

The Old Lady refused, preferring the cash rather than the Croatian.

Cancelo spent last season on loan at San Siro, but the Milanese club chose not to exercise their right-to-buy option and the Italian Champions purchased him from Valencia for 40m instead.

Meanwhile, Perisic seems to be available this summer after he handed in a transfer request in January, his dip in form this season and his bust-up with Mauro Icardi.

CEO Beppe Marotta will be hoping to find a buyer for the 30-year-old, with Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur all heavily linked with the former Wolfsburg winger.

There might be hope to bring him back!!! I would just give em the 50

16. Thanks (2): forzainter257, MVD

The transfer sum is closer to 60 actually.
    But even if it was 50...offering Perisic in a straight swap deal for Cancelo is such a lowball offer from Beppe )

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    It's a little strange that Juve want to sell Cancelo. I know defensively he isn't good, but then he is just the kind of player you need when you have Ronaldo and Icardi in your team, and Juve have been keen on Icardi for a while now.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

He can be the perfect RWB for us; we should be after him.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah but given our other needs, 50-60m€ RWB sounds a bit luxury no matter how important that role is in our system. If prefer Meunier who probably cost way less euros.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    It's a little strange that Juve want to sell Cancelo. I know defensively he isn't good, but then he is just the kind of player you need when you have Ronaldo and Icardi in your team, and Juve have been keen on Icardi for a while now.
    Its not strange at all. They saw that we wanted him, and didn't want us to have him for 30, so they offered 40 with no questions asked. It's like the sibling who won't let their younger brother/sister play with the toys they aren't using. They are shit cunts.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Yeah but given our other needs, 50-60m€ RWB sounds a bit luxury no matter how important that role is in our system. If prefer Meunier who probably cost way less euros.
    if we dont have 50-60 mln for a starter, then there wont be any big change in inter

conte is not enough, we are talking here about a starting player
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    if we dont have 50-60 mln for a starter, then there wont be any big change in inter

conte is not enough, we are talking here about a starting player
    Spending that on a striker or midfielder is one thing but a wingback is tough if you’re trying to make a lot of changes in a window. If you only need one or two pieces that’s one thing but we really need 4 or 5. We’l see if we get that.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    I have the impression that Conte wants players with great stamina and work rate for the WB positions. Cancelo is not a such.

27. Thanks (4): Dylan, Kakaroto, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

A year ago we could've signed him for 30 million, now he is going to City for 50+ million.

And Milan get an absolute joke of a punishment.

Sigh...
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

29. Thanks (1): rfU

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    A year ago we could've signed him for 30 million, now he is going to City for 50+ million.

And Milan get an absolute joke of a punishment.

Sigh...
    Not true tho. First it was 40 mils, not 30. Thats the money Valencia needed for ffp, and juve could spend it, simple. Its not our fault we couldnt spend before july. And second, milan got punished by not playing in EL. Do you think getting cancelo would have been better than CL?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

31. Thanks (3): DARi0, Kakaroto, MVD