Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Alessandro Bastoni

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by hitmax View Post
    i don't get all this hype around him, yeah he is young,talented and italian but he isn't a starting material yet and his poor positioning and decision makings cost 2 goals in last games.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when did he screw up in this game? Berardi goal was more on Biraghi, the other two don't seem like Bastoni's fault to me.

My only issue with him is his ability to pass the ball; numerous balls he played forward were misguided, either slowing us down or giving the ball to Sassuolo. Essentially it makes sense to press other players when he's on the ball. I do like him though in other aspects. I'm totally satisfied with playing him when Godin is rested/unavailable.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    His facial expression after the Sass third goal was like - ''that was my fault''. I hope to get over it and become stonger. It's up to mentality.

3. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

United States

He’ll be fine. He just needs playing time. He’s had a full season experience so he knows that mistakes happen.

5. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Batman, Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    His facial expression after the Sass third goal was like - ''that was my fault''. I hope to get over it and become stonger. It's up to mentality.
    You got that from a facial expression, fuck, I got porca madonna va fa mocc'

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

7. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    He’ll be fine. He just needs playing time. He’s had a full season experience so he knows that mistakes happen.
    Still happy he played in front of Rano but seriously wtf was Ranos contract extended!!!!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan

Slovak Republic

Yeah this guy is better on the ball then Skriniar or Godin, probably only second to De Vrij. It’s hard to get mad at him for the goal. We put a 20 year old into a derby d’italia as his 2nd appearance. I think overall he coped very well.
    Wait the minute!Did you just said,this young Bastoni boy is better than Skriniar on the ball?You mean this Skriniar?

https://youtu.be/keZ5Z-dGI0E?t=334

Make you a favour and watch whole game Slovakia vs England..Skriniar was playing DM and he was dominating everyone on the pitch with ball or without..Skriniar under Conte is playing at 30% of his potential because of his role in team.Conte made Skriniar looks like he is at the same level as Bastoni for some..

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Defenders adjust to attackers just as much as attackers adjust to defenders. It's just now on skri to learn that next level.

12. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    Defenders adjust to attackers just as much as attackers adjust to defenders. It's just now on skri to learn that next level.

Of course, but I was talking about Skriniar being weak on the ball..About adjusting,attackers are covering Skriniar more then other Inters defenders so de Vrij often have to pass to other guy then Skriniar..When attacking they dont go through Skriniar 99% of the time..Other teams just disconnected Skriniar from the game..But when he got an action he still play more then decent even if he play every match on different position..Yet people call him trash???And being weak on the ball??What the hell?Hopefully he will transfer to another club soon..
    Its the same with Lukaku,other teams have to cover him with 2-3players so Lautaro got a free space and he can feel like a king of Serie A..Now people blame Lukaku?Lautaro is shit without Lukaku next to him..Inters defense is shit without Skriniar,you will realize when Skriniar leave..

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Don't hold your breath.

15. Thanks (1): GenDire

Europe

His positioning concerns me but I think he still has good time to learn. I believe part of bad positioning is because he is nervous to play first games for Inter shirt.

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Skrino View Post
    Wait the minute!Did you just said,this young Bastoni boy is better than Skriniar on the ball?You mean this Skriniar?

https://youtu.be/keZ5Z-dGI0E?t=334

Make you a favour and watch whole game Slovakia vs England..Skriniar was playing DM and he was dominating everyone on the pitch with ball or without..Skriniar under Conte is playing at 30% of his potential because of his role in team.Conte made Skriniar looks like he is at the same level as Bastoni for some..
    People like you are why we have the “falcao law” on this forum. Saying Bastoni is better on the ball is not an attack against Skriniar. I still think he’s a better overall player. However especially if we’re talking about the LCB position Bastoni is just more comfortable passing out from there. He’s not the athlete or defender Skriniar is and if you asked him to play out of position like Skriniar has so far this year he would look a lot worse than Skriniar has imo. Skriniar has actually in a way been punished for being our best and most versatile defender.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    People like you are why we have the “falcao law” on this forum

People like him are gobbi di merda. No need for anything further.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

19. Thanks (1): phonk

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Still happy he played in front of Rano but seriously wtf was Ranos contract extended!!!!
    You had to bring it up didnt you

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You can tell he has good passing technique, but for whatever reason he was awful at distributing today. However, you could see the wrong game of Bonucci and say he is a bad passer of the ball, but that wouldn't really be true
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Fuckn ask Spalletti who sold the myth that Ranocchia is a vital contributor to the team as a result of what he does behind the scenes. Absolute bullshit and a waste of money if you ask me. Perhaps that is being harsh on him and perhaps I undervalue what he does because i simply cannot see it. But the last time I checked, footballers get paid for playing and what they do on the pitch not for what they contribute behind the scenes.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Fuckn ask Spalletti who sold the myth that Ranocchia is a vital contributor to the team as a result of what he does behind the scenes. Absolute bullshit and a waste of money if you ask me. Perhaps that is being harsh on him and perhaps I undervalue what he does because i simply cannot see it. But the last time I checked, footballers get paid for playing and what they do on the pitch not for what they contribute behind the scenes.
    Well if that's the case our second and third keepers wouldn't be getting paid
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Netherlands

Not a great performance, but this is what happens to young players. Growing pains are allowed if they don't cost you matches. We need to keep giving him minutes after this performance to show him that we believe in him. Otherwise, he'll just turn into another youth player whose career we botched.

26. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Adriano, MVD, thatdude

United States

Exactly, young players are up and down. He could start vs Dortmund and be fantastic. You only know if you give opportunity

28. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo&Vieri

Croatia

he is still better than milan captain...

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste
    “ Essere nerazzurri è come guidare una moto: adrenalina e voglia di vincere tutto. ” - Il dottore

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Nothing

Iran

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when did he screw up in this game? Berardi goal was more on Biraghi, the other two don't seem like Bastoni's fault to me.

My only issue with him is his ability to pass the ball; numerous balls he played forward were misguided, either slowing us down or giving the ball to Sassuolo. Essentially it makes sense to press other players when he's on the ball. I do like him though in other aspects. I'm totally satisfied with playing him when Godin is rested/unavailable.
    look at their third goal