Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 81 to 100 of 100

Thread: Alessandro Bastoni

  1. #81
    chipschups's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Dec 10
    Posts
    6,868
    Thanked
    5,706 times
    Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

    Indonesia

    27
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    How is it 10 + 10 + 12, if that 12 is the price Atalanta used to buy Bettela and Carraro?
    July 17 - Inter pay 10m
    June 18 - Atalanta pay 12m for both player
    July 17 - as return inter pay another 22m for bastoni, they cover it as ended loan penalty.

    This like nainggolan deal they just tweak the book. Atalanta basically didnt pay anything then they got 2 player for free.

    June - Roma buy santon and zaniolo for 12m
    July - as return inter pay 36m for nainggolan.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

    jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

  2. Thanks (2): DARi0, K.I.

  3. #82
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    5,488
    Thanked
    11,255 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    According to GdS, Inter have informed Parma that Bastoni isn't going to stay at Parma next season as Inter intend to keep him in the squad. If we intend to give him Ranocchia's role this would be a mistake. Regular playing time would be more beneficial for Bastoni that rotting on our bench. And the same goes for Gravillon and Vanheusden.


  4. #83

    Join Date
    02 Apr 18
    Posts
    849
    Thanked
    980 times

    Kazakhstan

    Best Forum Newcomer
    We need Gravillon for club-trained quota. As for Bastoni, yeah, it's pretty strange, with Miranda and Ranocchia gone and Godin in, Bastoni will still only play at Coppa Italia (in before Skriniar gets sold for 100m EUR by Marotta of course).
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

  5. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  6. #84
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,257
    Thanked
    10,615 times
    Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    He should be loaned again. I don't see any reason not to loan to Parma since he's a starter there already. 90 mins week in week out, why the fuck not?

    Gravillon is a good candidate for 4th CB, like said. He's club-trained so we don't need to use some Primavera kid for that quota.

  7. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, thatdude

  8. #85

    Join Date
    25 Feb 13
    Posts
    2,012
    Thanked
    2,646 times

    Vietnam

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    He should be loaned again. I don't see any reason not to loan to Parma since he's a starter there already. 90 mins week in week out, why the fuck not?

    Gravillon is a good candidate for 4th CB, like said. He's club-trained so we don't need to use some Primavera kid for that quota.
    Gravillon is also an undisputed starter at Pescara, and hasn't missed a single minute this season, even in Coppa. If Pescara promotes this year (they are 2 points behind 2nd atm), Gravillon shouldn't be our 4th CB either. Imo we should buy a great (and healthy) RB for Vrsaljko and Dumbo could be our 4th CB.

  9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

  10. #86
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,410
    Thanked
    12,794 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Him being 4th choice makes no sense for us. Only reason i see him staying is if we aren't getting Godin
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.


  11. #87
    DARi0's Avatar
    Join Date
    20 Mar 07
    Posts
    6,252
    Thanked
    4,238 times
    Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

    Romania

    55 10 years of FIF
    Anyone knows why "suddenly' Transfermarkt reports Alessandro Bastoni has costed our club €31.1m?!

    #RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

  12. #88
    me->8=====D~(O-:)<-Devious .h.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Jun 05
    Posts
    20,493
    Thanked
    21,252 times
    Old name
    browha

    Europe

    25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    see post at the top of the thread

  13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, K.I., MVD

  14. #89

    Join Date
    20 Jul 04
    Posts
    7,852
    Thanked
    1,856 times
    Old name
    Khaled

    Vatican

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Anyone knows why "suddenly' Transfermarkt reports Alessandro Bastoni has costed our club €31.1m?!
    I think this is ur answer

    Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    July 17 - Inter pay 10m
    June 18 - Atalanta pay 12m for both player
    July 17 - as return inter pay another 22m for bastoni, they cover it as ended loan penalty.

    This like nainggolan deal they just tweak the book. Atalanta basically didnt pay anything then they got 2 player for free.

    June - Roma buy santon and zaniolo for 12m
    July - as return inter pay 36m for nainggolan.

  15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0

  16. #90
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    5,488
    Thanked
    11,255 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    Mancini called up Bastoni. Gagliardini and Politano also are in the squad for the first two matches of Euro qualifiers.


  17. #91
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,257
    Thanked
    10,615 times
    Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    So Bastoni's price was eventually 20m€ + those two kids.

  18. #92

    Join Date
    30 Aug 11
    Posts
    459
    Thanked
    402 times
    Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

    Indonesia

    I'm happy that we own this guy and seems like a solid df.Question is if we will ever find use for him given that skriniar and de vrij duo is solid and they are relatively young. Godin coming in isnt good news for him as well.

  19. #93
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,410
    Thanked
    12,794 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    I mean if we struggle for ffp this season I think de vrij will leave, he'd be a 30-40 million transfer of pure profit.

    I thought bastoni was great yesterday for what I expected, a real talented player who could fit in our squad in a couple years
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  20. Thanks (1): MVD

  21. #94
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,257
    Thanked
    10,615 times
    Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    I'm having a same thought. That we can cash in with De Vrij at some point. Might be later summers too, because despite being off SA, FFP will be there still. Tens of millions of net capital when selling De Vrij for 40m€ is tremendous. Though maybe he's more suited to La Liga than EPL (which is for Skriniar but he's untouchable).

  22. #95
    andrei's Avatar
    Join Date
    02 Nov 11
    Posts
    661
    Thanked
    510 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Germany

    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I'm having a same thought. That we can cash in with De Vrij at some point. Might be later summers too, because despite being off SA, FFP will be there still. Tens of millions of net capital when selling De Vrij for 40m€ is tremendous. Though maybe he's more suited to La Liga than EPL (which is for Skriniar but he's untouchable).
    Does matter the capital gain after we are out of this SA shit?
    From what I read FFP it's all about balancing the book, over 3 years we need to have max 30m loss. It doesn't matter if it's expenditure or capital

  23. #96
    CafeCordoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,257
    Thanked
    10,615 times
    Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

    Finland

    39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    Does matter the capital gain after we are out of this SA shit?
    From what I read FFP it's all about balancing the book, over 3 years we need to have max 30m loss. It doesn't matter if it's expenditure or capital
    Actually I don't know.

    Would think that "free" 40m€ is good for FFP too but honestly I don't know.

  24. #97
    satubito's Avatar
    Join Date
    16 Jun 09
    Posts
    1,770
    Thanked
    1,172 times
    Fav. Player
    Youth team

    Canada

    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    I'm happy that we own this guy and seems like a solid df.Question is if we will ever find use for him given that skriniar and de vrij duo is solid and they are relatively young. Godin coming in isnt good news for him as well.
    No need to rush Bastoni back. Godin, De Vrij and Skriniar are a solid group of CB's. Bastoni can spend another year or 2 in Parma on loan if need be.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.


  25. #98
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    21,007
    Thanked
    8,403 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brakbrak View Post
    I'm happy that we own this guy and seems like a solid df.Question is if we will ever find use for him given that skriniar and de vrij duo is solid and they are relatively young. Godin coming in isnt good news for him as well.

    To be honest, we haven't had a good left footed CB who can distribute since Miha. Yes, Samuel included.


  26. #99
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    13,323
    Thanked
    7,525 times

    Vatican

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Chivu

  27. Thanks (2): Provi, thatdude

  28. #100
    snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Aug 04
    Posts
    21,007
    Thanked
    8,403 times

    Syria

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Chivu
    He was our LB mostly.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •