Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3845464748

Thread: Yann Karamoh

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

Don't read much into that picture. It may be the only one he managed to find of himself doing that baby gesture and it happens to be in our shirt. Funny tho

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    he just blew a wide open chance. Had time to trap and finish but went for the 1-time volley and did a guarin..
    He needs to work on his decision making. How to choose to best possible way for the attack instead to act only on instinct.
    Yes, he had time to stop the ball and to shoot, to stop the ball and to pass.But He went for the very difficult and beautiful volley impulsively.
    He still created some good chances for his teammates. Anyway Karamoh looks promising based of what Politano and Candreva show us here.

Bordeaux is really crap. I liked only number 4 of their team.

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, n4l

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    i'm actually ok with his decision making for now. He's 20 and in a more structured environment, it will get better (look at Sterling under Pep for example).

And yeah, bordeaux is total shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

This story deserves a chapter in a hypothetical book: "how to waste one year in your life". What else can he possibly have learnt in this other season in ligue 1?
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (2): dax21, MVD

Serbia

He got super important 186 minutes in Europa League. In 6 matches.

Should've loaned him out to Parma or Samp, hell even a Serie B experience would've been valuable. Fuck further loans now, get him back in summer.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    He could have gone to a much better team like Saint-Etienne (currently 4th in the table) where everyone wanted him but no. He wanted to go to Bordeaux who had a new ownership and a new coach simply because they were playing in Europe.

Exclusive: Inter doubtful about giving new contract to Karamoh

Serie A giants Inter are now very doubtful about whether they should hand their youngster Yann Karamoh a new deal or not, as they cast glances at how he's doing at Bordeaux.

The 20-year-old who joined Inter from Caen on an initial loan deal but later joined on a permanent basis, was loaned out to Bordeaux in the summer of 2018. But his performances in France haven't been too convincing and he has had issues with his attitude.

Our transfers correspondent Fabrizio Romano understands that while Inter had promised the player that he will be handed a new deal when he returns from the loan spell, they are now backing away from doing that.

They have temporarily frozen the renewal talks and feel that the end of the season will be the best time to decide whether the player should be handed a new contract or not.

Karamoh has made 15 appearances for Bordeaux, scoring thrice.
    https://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-karamoh-60801

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    This story deserves a chapter in a hypothetical book: "how to waste one year in your life". What else can he possibly have learnt in this other season in ligue 1?
    He learned how to get someone pregnant it seems
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

12. Thanks (1): Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Malta

The more I think about it honestly he should have stayed with us. He had a very good pre season with us, was pretty valuable last year towards the end of the season and looking at how this season ended up he would have ended up getting Candreva's minutes....or then again maybe not with Spalletti

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by kurt0411 View Post
    The more I think about it honestly he should have stayed with us. He had a very good pre season with us, was pretty valuable last year towards the end of the season and looking at how this season ended up he would have ended up getting Candreva's minutes....or then again maybe not with Spalletti
    Candreva played 482' (15%) this season, not that much at all, whilst Karamoh clocked 1.203' (41%). Both apply for league games only.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    if we sacrifice him fro that lil shit called chiesa i m gonna go fucken nuts.
    Yes he s not on chiesa s level but he s also not worth 45 mio less than chiesa.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't really mind letting Karamoh go. I feel he has to learn the shit elsewhere where he can get consistent minutes. He got them this season, somewhat blew his opportunity so now he needs to do it again. Inter don't have time to wait so we end up using him in a deal. Bad thing is we are selling him at low point of his valuation.

20. Thanks (1): thatdude

Old name
    Analrapist

Bosnia Herzegovina

Most Missed Member
    I don’t mind letting him go, but not for that overrated Italian piece of shit diver Chiesa.
    I'm streets ahead.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

But that is exactly going to happen.

All of the last reports indicate so.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Serbia

Can't help but feel like we've screwed over the kid.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    He has gone of the rails at Bordeaux and it appears that the coach has sinc limited Karamoh's appearances. In Bordeaux's loss last week, he was not even in the squad let alone named as a substitute or starter.

According to Total Football, he has played 21 of 36 matches: scoring 3 goals and 1 assist with 78% pass accuracy. It is my understanding that most of the said appearances have been as a substitute rather than as a starter.

Personally, I think his season in France has actually been more detrimental and problematic to his development than it has been positive.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Bosnia Herzegovina

He was getting pretty regular playing time before he fought a coach and went AWOL from the club. He's the one to blame here, him being a fucking dipshit isn't Inter's fault