Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3946474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Yann Karamoh

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Lille made an enquiry for him. I guess this means we may use him as bait for a Pepe deal. Karamoh + Dalbert + 30 or something could be a starting point.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

2. Thanks (1): German_Interista

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I would be surprised if there were any clubs interested in Dalbert. He is clearly incompetent and the only thing worse than Dalbert are the Shit Cunt Inter scouts that helped bring him to the club and our management who signed off on the transfer. It is pretty sad and insulting how any wing back that comes to Inter that is Brazilian, black and a fast runner is seen as the next Maicon. Dalbert more closely resembles a Clown Act rather than a professional footballer.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Lille made an enquiry for him. I guess this means we may use him as bait for a Pepe deal. Karamoh + Dalbert + 30 or something could be a starting point.
    Add at least another 20mil or they won't budge at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Spallo ruined him... a couple of seasons ago there were headlines like Dembele urging Barca to sign him, now he is being used as a small coin.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Spallo ruined him... a couple of seasons ago there were headlines like Dembele urging Barca to sign him, now he is being used as a small coin.
    Was it Spaletti or Karamoh himself, being a jackass while loaned out. Throwing hissy fits when he was supposed to grow and show up big time in order to get back to his parent club, which is no other than Inter. The fool blew it himself.
    Last edited by Wobblz; 11 Jun 19 at 13:01.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Was it Spaletti or Karamoh himself, being a jackass while loaned out with the idea to grow and show up big time in order to get back to his parent club, which is no other than Inter.
    it wasn't needed to loan him out in the first place. He caught the momentum at Inter, you only had to continue developing him in the same fashion - playing him whenever there is an opportunity.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Please stop blaming Spalletti for every things that happened. Conte prioritizes discipline. And Karamoh is known for his unprofessional behavior in the past:

https://www.fedenerazzurra.net/news/...d-his-behavior

Similar to Radja & Icardi, the problem isn't technical related at all.

12. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    Please stop blaming Spalletti for every things that happened. Conte prioritizes discipline. And Karamoh is known for his unprofessional behavior in the past:

https://www.fedenerazzurra.net/news/...d-his-behavior

Similar to Radja & Icardi, the problem isn't technical related at all.
    I don't remember anything like that from him when he was with us, he was waiting for his chances patiently. Should he be not loaned out, he would have given Politano a run for his money. That Bordeaux thing have affected his image negatively, but he did well in sorting the issue out by behaving professionally afterwards. I mean it's nothing in comparison with what Radja, Icardi, Perisic did @ Inter plus he is still too young.

the problem is Conte doesn't know his capabilities. He would if Karamoh played for Inter this season. It didn't happen because Spalletti preferred Candreva over him. This is why I blame him

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Kova Magic

United States

Apparently we are trying to loan him to Parma I feel like this will be perfect for him to play a year in serie a at Parma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    There is going to be at least 1 game in the year where Nainggolan, Brozovic and Vidal click perfectly and absolutely mouth fuck some poor team's midfield.

I can't wait.

16. Thanks (3): Armes, MVD, thatdude

Syria

10 years of FIF
    A loan to a mid table Italian team would make me really really happy - especially one with good following. This dude needs attention.

18. Thanks (2): MVD, TwoFiddy

Italy

He also needs to take his job more seriously, he totally wasted this season. Maybe being a father will help him grow up.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

20. Thanks (3): CafeCordoba, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    With respect, I don't see anything special with Karamoh.

I guess any top-flight professional footballer gets paid an obscene amount, and the young ones especially hardly exercise much discretion, generally speaking. But if you ever watch Karamoh's social media, you could be forgiven for thinking he's a top shit luxury star like Mbappe or Neymar.

Truth is, he's still a nobody - a talented (but nowhere near prodigious) kid who has achieved practically nothing, and has everything yet to prove. Worse yet, he spent last season in a weaker division and instead of proving that he's a level above the competition, he had a disappointing campaign where he only played 1200 league minutes and scored 3 goals. That has to be considered underwhelming. Give me triple the minutes and triple the goals and I'd call it encouraging.

As firmino said, he didn't help himself by wasting a chunk of the season, getting benched for his 'too-good-for-this-shit' attitude. He even openly said something like "I'm just here to improve and go back to Inter" didn't he? I appreciate the desire to prove himself here but that shit isn't granted on desire alone.

If he really wants to have a future at Inter he needs to knuckle down and actively attempt to improve himself at whatever fucking club we loan him to. Sounds heartless, but that is the cold reality for every young player who falls in that gray area of being "talented" and "having potential" but still requires development.

Time is still on his side, but if whatever hope I have for him is to increase, I want to see him play a starring role out on loan next season.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Good analysis. We need to hit a jackpot with the loan club choice.

23. Thanks (2): Earth, MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

If you dont want me now, then dont be surprised when I turn into beyonce yaaaaassss

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna... un macello qua"

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's rumored he wants to go to Parma on loan.

27. Thanks (2): Il Drago, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's rumored he wants to go to Parma on loan.
    Parma would be a great destination and the kid could learn a thing or two from gervinho.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

29. Thanks (1): Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    With the kind of attitude he exhibited in Bordeaux, he’s not learning anything from anyone.
    Wallace

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Karamoh stalls Parma move
    By Football Italia staff

Inter are ready to accept a €13-15m offer from Parma for winger Yann Karamoh, but the player is reported to be unconvinced.

The France U21 international turns 21 next week and was purchased from Caen in 2018 for €6.5m.

He barely made an impact at San Siro and was sent out on loan to Girondins de Bordeaux for 2018-19.

Now multiple sources including La Gazzetta dello Sport and FCInterNews.it claim Parma made an offer of €13m plus bonuses, giving Inter an option to buy him back in future.

Inter are more than happy with the terms of the agreement, but Karamoh is reported to be unsure and wants to take time to consider his options.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

33. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    I would only sell 50% to Parma.

Poland

I do not think that the co-ownership deals are still possible in Italy (or anywhere).

36. Thanks (2): forzainter257, Wobblz