Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 364344454647 LastLast

Thread: Yann Karamoh

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Germany

Probably none of us saw Karamoh playing this year. Our assumptions are over YouTube videos or newspapers. I mean, all of you make assumptions out of your asses. I don't think he will benefit from another year in France. the best option would be to give him to Genoa for Kouame or Fiorentina for Chiesa with a buy-back clause. To be in the same situation as Lautaro this year, would do no good.
    Anyway, Conte and Marotta will decide his fate!

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah we need him back to Serie A. Won't learn the tricks required from forward to get success in calcio.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    http://www.passioneinter.com/mondo-c...moh-allenatore

This turd apparently creating problems in Bordeaux, he got suspended and not called up for their last game.

He learned very well in his time here. Bring him back, great Inter material.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post

This turd apparently creating problems in Bordeaux, he got suspended and not called up for their last game.

Great. Now even our loaned out players behave like primadonnas... it's fucking contagious, I'm telling you.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

7. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Isn't this a good thing? We could use a a quality winger right now.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post

You can tell he does NOT want to be in France.

He thinks he's ready for the big time. I kinda get him. Like I'm stuck here with all your plebs.

Anyway same issue as Gabigol. Only way to get out of it is to prove you are indeed bigger than life. e.g. Ibra

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I would say this is a blessing in disguise but Spalletti loves Candreva so he will start on the wing for life.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

I want to know what he did that the Bordeaux coach punished him by not calling him up against Marseille (a game which they lost 1-0). Because right now, all I've read from the coach is a vague "Yann was taken out of the group. It was a decision taken with the technical staff together. We must always maintain professional behaviour, we can not compromise on values." Since he wasn't called up, he took a walk on around Paris as seen on his instagram and now the club itself has pulled out a press release on their site suspending him for the moment due to "inappropriate and unacceptable behaviour that the club can not tolerate. This decision, pending the final decision that must be taken by the club, helps to protect the group's balance and to remember respect for the values ​​of society as an institution ".

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    What's wrong with taking a walk in Paris? If he's not called up, was he meant to sit in the club and watch the team on TV?
    Wallace

14. Thanks (1): Lui

Fav. Player
    Christian Vieri

Indonesia

Not saying that he will for sure make an impact but I will gladly take him with an open arm and hes still 20 so he doesnt need to be registered for serie a.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    The more i think about this, the more i'm being suspicious
    Maybe we have something to do with this so he can come back now!!!

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

Get back here. Yeah hes a bit lazy defensively, but hes a beast going forward. Can beat and draw defenders in, which no one here can currently do. Good with weak foot as well. Sending him on loan to Genoa or Palermo or wherever is another sideways chicken-shit move. Let's supply these teams with players to beat us with. We have to get what we can out of our low-cost youngsters cuz looking at this roster right now, we probably need 50 mil each in 6 different positions if inter is to seriously contend.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Marotta doing his thing apparently. Yes him instead of Candreva would be actually a boost for us,he is a productive player going forward, what we need about now

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Aren't player supposed to be registered for Serie A?
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Aren't player supposed to be registered for Serie A?
    I am not sure if player can additionally be registered, but the official registration date has already passed for both EL and Seria A (with Cedric added instead of Vrsaljko).

22. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude, Toninu

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I thought they only translate articles. Take it with a grain of salt as i had never read an exclusive from them before.

EXCLUSIVE – Bordeaux Seriously Consider Sending Yann Karamoh Back To Inter

Ligue 1 side Bordeaux are seriously considering terminating their loan of Inter owned French winger Yann Karamoh by sending him back to the Nerazzurri, SempreInter.com can exclusively reveal.

The club released a statement earlier that they had suspended the player as “a precautionary measure due to inappropriate and unacceptable behavior”, but according to sources inside the club who wish to remain anonymous, the Ligue 1 outfit’s relationship with the French youngster is all but over.

The friction between the club and Karamoh began after the French League Cup semifinal against Strasbourg which Bordeaux lost 3-2. After the match, Brazilian coach Ricardo Gomes criticized the players performance in the dressing room, which led to Karamoh, who was brought off in the 57th minute of that match, to feel singled out.

The following day, there was another team meeting where Ricardo Gomes and his staff once again questioned the attitude of the players that took part in that match, which led to Karamoh reacting badly. The Brazilian coach responded by announcing that he would not be called up for the Ligue 1 match away against Marseille this past weekend.

Karamoh was also summoned to a meeting with senior members of the club’s board as well as members of the coaching staff to explain his actions. During this meeting the French winger told the club in no uncertain terms, that he considers himself an Inter player and not part of Bordeaux’s project.

This did not sit well with the club at all who have now suspended him and are seriously considering to terminate the loan and send him back to the Nerazzurri.
    https://sempreinter.com/2019/02/06/e...medium=twitter

24. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Devious, MVD, Wobblz

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    i dont think we can just go and magically register him after the deadline is closed, btw. and sending him back would be unofficial anyway as, at a fifa level, the player's registration cannot change outside of transfer windows.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I don't know about talent but this kid certainly looks like a new Dembele in terms of attitude.

Bordeaux suspend French winger Yann Karamoh pending investigation
    Ligue 1 side Bordeaux have this evening announced the indefinite suspension of 20-year-old French winger Yann Karamoh, who is currently on loan from Serie A side Inter Milan for “unacceptable behaviour”.

Our colleagues at 20 Minutes understand that the former SM Caen attacker has been banned from the Bordeaux dressing room until at least next week Wednesday.

A series of unfortunate events began with Karamoh’s horrendous performance in the Coupe de la Ligue semi-final on the 30th January, which was at best unprofessional.

As a result, the player was left out of Bordeaux’s squad to face Marseille last night, in a game that Les Girondins lost, 1-0.

In response to the internal criticism Karamoh received for his performance last week, he responded badly: L’Équipe understand that the player had a physical altercation with manager Ricardo’s assistant, Patrice Collecter, at the beginning of the week.

On top of that, the French youth international decided to skip training altogether on Tuesday without authorisation, taking a day trip to Paris instead. Karamoh foolishly then posted photos of his little holiday on social media, producing angry responses from Bordeaux fans.

Following these events, Bordeaux sought out counsel from their legal team, and have decided to suspend the player indefinitely, pending a final decision.

Italian sources this evening claim that Bordeaux are considering terminating the player’s loan spell early, in a move that would send Karamoh back to Inter immediately.

27. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Raul Duke, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Shame, he looked hardworking and humble here. Head probably got too big, but there’s no need to be an asshole about it like this.

Only thing I do agree with him on is that he should consider himself an Inter player, because he literally is. Though if he behaves like this, he won’t be for long.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, thatdude