Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Yann Karamoh

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Though they are players for different positions. Unless they are considered some kind of forwards.

Serbia

Karamoh apparently had a minor injury and missed the cup match. Bordeaux manager said it was nothing serious but I couldn't find any more recent news in english.

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Karamoh scored the winner for Bordeaux against Angers in the injury time.

https://twitter.com/Anthony_M64/stat...63547947458562

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I don't give a shit which of our youth are sold off for FFP or in exchange for other players. But this kid cannot be touched, for any reason.

I'll go ahead and say this now, if he comes back and we don't buy another RW, he's benching Politano at some point next season.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Serbia

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    But this kid cannot be touched, for any reason.

Sorry, someone has to anti-jinx.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post

Sorry, someone has to anti-jinx.
    Understandable

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Tbh with Moratta he knows when and when not to let young players go. Done it plenty at juve but still gave kids the chance
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    I don't give a shit which of our youth are sold off for FFP or in exchange for other players. But this kid cannot be touched, for any reason.

I'll go ahead and say this now, if he comes back and we don't buy another RW, he's benching Politano at some point next season.
    I actually want to include him for someone like Barella or De Paul. It's a difference to play for a midtable/good team in France like Bordeaux and to fight for scudetto or play in CL. I still believe he need to play regularly for a lower team in Italy for at least another year.

We could sell Karamoh to Cagliari for an inflated price before 30 June and makes a "plusvalenza" for FFP and after 1 July we could pay for Barella.
    Obviously we need to insert a buy-back clause. If the kid perform, it worth to pay the price. If not, it's a risk worth to take.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Talent wise, Barella is to midfielders what Karamoh is to wingers. It shouldn't be either or.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

He's making it easier to sell Perisic. Hoping he comes back with that fire next season!
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Calm down lol , he is still being used as a substitute for fucking Bordeaux.
    Quite far from being a starter for us and making us title contender.

Good potential but still not what i am looking for our starting RW/LW for next season.

Macedonia

Quote Originally Posted by andrei View Post
    I actually want to include him for someone like Barella or De Paul. It's a difference to play for a midtable/good team in France like Bordeaux and to fight for scudetto or play in CL. I still believe he need to play regularly for a lower team in Italy for at least another year.

We could sell Karamoh to Cagliari for an inflated price before 30 June and makes a "plusvalenza" for FFP and after 1 July we could pay for Barella.
    Obviously we need to insert a buy-back clause. If the kid perform, it worth to pay the price. If not, it's a risk worth to take.
    Thats exactly what i wouldnt do Re karamoh. The only way i would give him away is if the Capital gain enables us to get a Player who immediatey improves our Game Play. In My oppinion de Paul is too much of a risk whereas the rumored price for barella is too high. Now someone like milinkovic savic, thiago alcantara or frenkie de jong would make me Change My oppinion...

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Talent wise, Barella is to midfielders what Karamoh is to wingers. It shouldn't be either or.
    Agree completely.
    But it's not about talent, but experience. In summer Barella will have 3 years experience of Serie A. He evolved every year and became one of the best midfielders in Italy. He is ripe to make the next step to a contneder.
    Karamoh is not there. This is his first year when he plays regularly and makes an impact. He needs another year or two years to be ready for a contender. Let him become that player at Cagliari or Udinese and buy him back in a year or two.

16. Thanks (1): magnesium

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kova10 View Post
    Thats exactly what i wouldnt do Re karamoh. The only way i would give him away is if the Capital gain enables us to get a Player who immediatey improves our Game Play. In My oppinion de Paul is too much of a risk whereas the rumored price for barella is too high. Now someone like milinkovic savic, thiago alcantara or frenkie de jong would make me Change My oppinion...
    Interesting thoughts. Regarding De Paul, I don't see anything special there, whereas I actually would pay the 50m for Barella, he's an absolute baller. Wouldn't include Kara in either of these deals though.

However, I know I said to not let Karamoh go for any reason, but if the way to get someone like De Jong, Thiago, SMS, Kroos, James, etc. is by including Karamoh in the deal then I think you have to do it. It's a logical way to improve the team. Would be painful though.

18. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

It doens't fucking matter if is included for someone like Messi or de Paul.
    The kid is talented, we all know that. But what he need more than anything now is consistency. He needs to play every possibly game to get this consistency. And the best solution would be a mid-table team who need this type of player. It doesn't matter is a dry loan or a sell for FFP with buy-back clause, how long we could bring him back.

Serbia

I would be okay with a loan to a mid-table team that plays balls-out attacking football like Parma or Fiorentina, not some relegation squad that plays on horrible pitches that is an injury in the making. No selling at all.

And that is only if we can get another winger in the meantime to compete with Politano. Otherwise I would much rather have Karamoh who is at 70% of his potential immediately next season than a more complete player in two seasons. I like Politano but he is the same player he was in september, meanwhile Karamoh will be gradually improving no matter where he plays, even at Inter believe it or not.

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Yep, Karamoh will return with a Keita role from next year. He will have his chances to impress. If he overperforms he gets the starting spot, if he's decent he will get rotational minutes and maybe he will be loaned out next year if he's subpar in those minutes. If he's crap then, well he will be following Coutinho doing good elsewhere.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

23. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, varmin

Bosnia Herzegovina

Is he both footed given the fact that he was used on both flanks by spaletti last season ?

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He’s naturally right-footed, but he seems to be able to use both feet to good effect. Most notably, he scored that left-footed screamer against Bologna.

26. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, firmino, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo L.N.D.L

Albania

28. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude