Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 96

Thread: Inter Femminile

  1. #41
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanked
    274 times
    Fav. Player
    Sensi, Lukaku

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    I disagree completely, I think news of both teams should be in the one place. Women's team should get the same exposure as the Men's team. I see the same thing happening on other clubs website. It's fantastic for the womens game to be given an equal platform.

    The whole point of being a club like Inter is to be a family, sure the Men's 1st team is the main team no doubt, but these other teams should be made to feel just as much a part of the club. If that all that takes is putting their news and results on the main page, then why wouldn't you want to do that?

    Delighted that they got promoted to Serie A! Forza Nerazzurre!


  2. #42
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,534
    Thanked
    18,490 times

    Italy

    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Do they have to put those news on main Inter.it website? Seriously, the fuck is that? I'm an Inter mens team fan, and when I go into the website I want to read on the main page the news about that team. And just to prevent the accusations that's some sexist bullshit, I don't give a shit whether it's womens football team, or mens volleyball or basketball team. Doesn't make one fucking difference to me. If there was Inter's volleyball team, same as with Barca or Real, I would say the same shit.

    Somebody is interested in that team? Fantastic! Put those news on the dedicated website or a sub-page, the same as with primavera and other youth teams. But the reason they put those news there is (I'm sure) because of some feminism bullshit, which is driving me crazy nowadays.
    this is one hell of a way of congratulating for their promotion to serie A.

    all in all, i have to say, i don't care for the women's team either. unlike you though, i am not pissed off for an article about them once in a blue moon. i just won't read it.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.


  3. #43
    Somebody stop me! Devious's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Sep 06
    Posts
    15,291
    Thanked
    34,018 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Egypt

    10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    I'm more interested in their pictures, hot asses in Inter kits turns me on.

    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children



  4. #44
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanked
    4,400 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Do they have to put those news on main Inter.it website? Seriously, the fuck is that? I'm an Inter mens team fan, and when I go into the website I want to read on the main page the news about that team. And just to prevent the accusations that's some sexist bullshit, I don't give a shit whether it's womens football team, or mens volleyball or basketball team. Doesn't make one fucking difference to me. If there was Inter's volleyball team, same as with Barca or Real, I would say the same shit.

    Somebody is interested in that team? Fantastic! Put those news on the dedicated website or a sub-page, the same as with primavera and other youth teams. But the reason they put those news there is (I'm sure) because of some feminism bullshit, which is driving me crazy nowadays.
    No offence but like how bout you just scroll past it then ? Like is it worth getting upset about when you literally can just not click it if your not interested in it.
    I d say its safe to say that 90% of our website is dedicated to the mens team so i really dont see the big problem.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte


  5. #45
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,245
    Thanked
    1,640 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    It's not that I'm super pissed, more like irritated because I know where this is all coming from.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    Women's team should get the same exposure as the Men's team. I see the same thing happening on other clubs website. It's fantastic for the womens game to be given an equal platform.
    They have equal platform. It's just that not as many people are interested, but it's pumped up artificially hence news like that.

    Equal opportunity is equality. Not equal of outcome.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  6. Thanks (1): Linege

  7. #46
    jamsieboy86's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 09
    Posts
    1,533
    Thanked
    274 times
    Fav. Player
    Sensi, Lukaku

    Ireland

    65 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    It's not that I'm super pissed, more like irritated because I know where this is all coming from.


    They have equal platform. It's just that not as many people are interested, but it's pumped up artificially hence news like that.

    Equal opportunity is equality. Not equal of outcome.
    So because less people are interested they shouldn't be given the same platform as men, you want them hidden away from the main website, which is subjagation not equality. Regardless if only 10 people read the article compared to 1 million for an article on the mens team, they still should be treated equally and given the same platform as the men to expose their team.

    I don't know you or how old you are, but your attitude is that of an old grumpy man. I don't get how such a thing could upset or annoy anyone, I think it's fantastic that Womens football in general is getting more exposure and coverage, can only be good for the sport we love.

    Could you please elaborate more on what you mean by your "irritated because I know where this is all coming from." What is it about it that irritates you? I really don't get that what you mean by it and where is it that you think it's coming from?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Great to see coverage of Inter Femminile in today's La Gazzetta dello Sport, on page 11 no less.



  8. #47
    Linege's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Sep 12
    Posts
    2,573
    Thanked
    1,358 times
    Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

    Russian Federation

    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    So because less people are interested they shouldn't be given the same platform as men,
    yes

    because less people are intersted in watching spal they shouldnt be given the same money as inter

    inter is football club, mens football. whats next, inter trans team, inter fortnite team ?


    as for female football, just start your own football club, pick a name and start playing, i dont care. but you are not inter
    Inter Banter era 2011-

    InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

  9. #48
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,902
    Thanked
    14,086 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Promotion to serie a is a big deal and to bring exposure to them you put them on the front page where thousands will see it. That exposure brings them (and in turn us) money to spend and improve
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.


  10. #49
    zodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Aug 14
    Posts
    266
    Thanked
    330 times
    Fav. Player
    Figo & JZ

    Hungary

    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    as for female football, just start your own football club, pick a name and start playing, i dont care. but you are not inter
    They are 100% Inter, despite what you think about them.


  11. #50
    Luka's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Jul 06
    Posts
    16,245
    Thanked
    1,640 times
    Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

    Poland

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsieboy86 View Post
    So because less people are interested they shouldn't be given the same platform as men, you want them hidden away from the main website, which is subjagation not equality.
    Why do you keep bringing men vs women here? I don't have a problem with womens football improving, getting more exposure in the world or any of that. Good riddance to them. What I've said has nothing to do with women or men, but as often with anything that deals with women, sexism, feminism and "men vs women" comes to the front. I've said it already, it could be very well mens volleyball team, I don't give a shit. If we were supporting women's Inter team and they would bring men's team news too often, I would say the same thing. My thing was that when I'm going to inter.it I want to read news regarding the team I'm following, and I started to notice it's more and more often not the case. I will wait and see, but I expect it will be a lot more news than that in a few years.

    Could you please elaborate more on what you mean by your "irritated because I know where this is all coming from." What is it about it that irritates you? I really don't get that what you mean by it and where is it that you think it's coming from?
    Feminism, "men vs women", quotas, fake "wage gap", war on masculinity, trying to convince sane people that women and men are basically the same (bar few "minor details"). It does nobody any good.

    ps. Great that they are doing great, but I won't lie to say I'm following them since tomorrow. All the best to them, let them be the best in the world.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

  12. #51
    Il Drago's Avatar
    Join Date
    21 Dec 15
    Posts
    6,739
    Thanked
    14,887 times
    Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

    Greece

    Most Improved Member
    INTER BEAT ROMA TO BE CROWNED THE WOMEN'S UNDER-19 CHAMPIONS!
    After a spectacular final, Alessandro Ruocco's side won the Scudetto on penalties

    COVERCIANO - There were scenes of celebration at Coverciano where the Under-19 women’s team were named champions after a dramatic match. Inter took the lead in at the end of the first half and extended it at the start of the second before letting the two-goal lead slip in the final 15 minutes. After extra-time, the game went to penalty kicks with Alessandro Ruocco’s side winning out.

    The match was lively from the start, Berti got away on the right in the 13th minute before her shot was turned behind by Ghioc. Roma responded through Vigliucci but Gilardi was able to save. The Nerazzurre had a great chance in the 33rd minute through Regazzoli who missed from a great position. Inter took the lead through a magnificent Vergani strike from range.

    Inter extended the lead in the second half, Vergani played Berti in with a perfect ball and she made no mistake with her left-foot finish from in front of the goalkeeper. In the 66th minute, Inter had a chance to make it three but Ghioc saved from Regazzoli. Labate made the most of a misunderstanding between Gilardi and Vergani to give Roma a way back. Ruocco’s side responded and had two chances to make it 3-1 from Regazzoli and then Carravetta. The Giallorosse kept fighting however and equalised in the 84th minute through Viglucci after Gilardi failed to clear the ball.

    The game therefore went to extra time with big chances for both sides. Regazzoli headed over while Vigliucci fired wide from a good position. 120 minutes weren’t enough to provide a winner so the Under-19 Scudetto had to be decided from the spot. After an incredible 20 penalties, the Nerazzurre celebrated after Gilardi saved from Liberati before stepping up herself to score the final penalty. INTER ARE THE UNDER-19 CHAMPIONS OF ITALY!
    https://www.inter.it/en/news/67341/i...r-19-champions

  13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, n4l

  14. #52
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,288
    Thanked
    12,487 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Any news here? Like what stadium the team will be using?

    Anyone has anything on the transfer rules of the Serie A Femminile like loans, foreign player limits etc?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  15. #53
    Adriano@10's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 May 04
    Posts
    6,342
    Thanked
    4,400 times
    Fav. Player
    Oba



    24 10 years of FIF
    A different question is any of our girls at the WC in france?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

    #Fuck Conte

  16. Thanks (1): thatdude

  17. #54
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    17,288
    Thanked
    12,487 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Nope.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda


    Conte uomo di merda

  18. #55
    BLACK JESUS Kakaroto's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Dec 10
    Posts
    11,361
    Thanked
    15,679 times
    Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

    Dominican Republic

    48
    Are they hot looking?
    Platano Power
    TIMO WERNER

  19. Thanks (1): MVD

  20. #56
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanked
    2,137 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    I like how the people against putting the news on the main Inter site have not mentioned primavera and academy news that's also on there despite caring only about the "main men's team"

    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  21. Thanks (1): MVD

  22. #57
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    11,534
    Thanked
    18,490 times

    Italy

    70
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.


  23. #58

    Join Date
    09 Mar 04
    Posts
    2,943
    Thanked
    2,486 times

    Australia

    10 years of FIF
    Does anyone know who the brunette is at 19:41.

    I think it is interesting that her teammate in the same clip specifically said: "It's an honour and a privilege because not everyone has the chance to be a part of a club like this".

    If only some of the likes of Icardi and Perisic had the same pride for the club as their female counterparts.
    Last edited by Puma; 12 Jun 19 at 07:00.
    #FlyEaglesFly

  24. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

  25. #59
    vitomins's Avatar
    Join Date
    30 Apr 09
    Posts
    12,567
    Thanked
    6,278 times
    Fav. Player
    Skriniar

    United States

    86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    A different question is any of our girls at the WC in france?
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

  26. Thanks (1): MVD

  27. #60
    ForzaNerazzurro's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Jan 15
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanked
    2,137 times
    Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

    Egypt

    Well that's sad
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

    "We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

  28. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •