Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Technical problem

  1. #1
    Inter Siamo Noi's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 08
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    460 times

    Israel

    Technical problem

    Hey,

    Every time i try to move from the thread to the forum by clicking on the name on the forum upfront in the page, I face a pop-up saying "Are you sure you want to quit from this site? Your changes might not be saved" (Actually not this exact message, since I use the hebrew version of Chrome so I just translated it ), and then I have to click on "quit".

    Am i the only one facing that problem? I don't have that in other forums and sites.

    Do you know how can I fix it?


    Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

  2. Thanks (1): MVD

  3. #2
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    7,077
    Thanked
    9,174 times
    Fav. Player
    #FreeInsigne

    Netherlands

    94
    It is likely because you have started typing a post in the quick reply box below. The forum is afraid you're going to discard a post unintentionally, and is warning you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

    Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

  4. Thanks (1): MVD

  5. #3
    Inter Siamo Noi's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 08
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    460 times

    Israel

    It happens even if I did'nt write a message, it happens every time I do it.


    Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

  6. Thanks (1): MVD

  7. #4
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,677
    Thanked
    1,466 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Just like ADRossi says it always happens for me even if I only write a character in the box. Try just open a link and then immeditly close it. It won't warn you then.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

    I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

    I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

    I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

    You and your club make me sick.

  8. Thanks (1): MVD

  9. #5
    Inter Siamo Noi's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Jul 08
    Posts
    1,984
    Thanked
    460 times

    Israel

    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Just like ADRossi says it always happens for me even if I only write a character in the box. Try just open a link and then immeditly close it. It won't warn you then.
    That's not this case, it warns me everytime ALSO when I didn't write anything.


    Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

  10. Thanks (1): MVD

  11. #6
    Candreva Crosses's Avatar
    Join Date
    05 Feb 16
    Posts
    2,677
    Thanked
    1,466 times
    Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

    Europe

    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    That's not this case, it warns me everytime ALSO when I didn't write anything.
    Your browser is trippin' bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    LOLOLOL I have lost every ounce of respect I ever had for Barcelona. The biggest fuckin sore losers I have ever seen.

    I would be embarrassed to call myself a Barca supporter. They lose a match and the entire country digs in archives for some kind of explanation, because it is impossible for them to lose.

    I do not even know why the mods allow you stay here. Posting this garbage on here is an insult to my team because you are saying that we must cheat in order to win. I really hope the mods do something with you, because I do not need to come to an Inter forum to see my club's great name be trashed with your garbage.

    I now hate Barcelona as much as Juve and Milan...

    You and your club make me sick.

  12. Thanks (1): MVD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •