Thread: Technical problem

Israel

Technical problem

Hey,

Every time i try to move from the thread to the forum by clicking on the name on the forum upfront in the page, I face a pop-up saying "Are you sure you want to quit from this site? Your changes might not be saved" (Actually not this exact message, since I use the hebrew version of Chrome so I just translated it ), and then I have to click on "quit".

Am i the only one facing that problem? I don't have that in other forums and sites.

Do you know how can I fix it?

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Criscito

Netherlands

It is likely because you have started typing a post in the quick reply box below. The forum is afraid you're going to discard a post unintentionally, and is warning you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
    The problem with this kind of site in english is the international brand of supporters from non-footballers or non-top-footballer countries..
    You see people from Colombia, Oceania, Ireland(i think) pretending that at least ONCE in their life they saw a young wc talent arriving and becoming a world star.

Just a idea: if you want a serious debate about football, you should block everybody from countries that NEVER will win nothing and NEVER will have a balon d'or, for example.
    Whats the point about those guys opinions??? Can i go to some New Zealand chat and start to teach them how to recognize the better wc prospects among young Rugby players?
    Again, if you NEVER saw a young wc prospect struggling in his first years, like Kaka or Ronaldinho who were booed by they local supporters here, how could you judge????

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Israel

It happens even if I did'nt write a message, it happens every time I do it.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Just like ADRossi says it always happens for me even if I only write a character in the box. Try just open a link and then immeditly close it. It won't warn you then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Israel

Just like ADRossi says it always happens for me even if I only write a character in the box. Try just open a link and then immeditly close it. It won't warn you then.
    That's not this case, it warns me everytime ALSO when I didn't write anything.

Nerazzurri Israeliani
    Siamo Sempre Con Voi!

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Italian Beckham
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Inter Siamo Noi View Post
    That's not this case, it warns me everytime ALSO when I didn't write anything.
    Your browser is trippin' bro.
    But seriously, things can only go upwards for him now even more with a coach that fucking made Salah look good. Lets hope my name can be looked at as something positive for the season 17/18.

12. Thanks (1): MVD