Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teams you casually like/appreciate

Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    Like for the past 11 years?
    I guess ever since Inter's 09/10 campaign, I somewhat grew fond of Mourinho and grew an appreciation for Inter in general.

Unless Milan and Inter are in direct competition (derby, table position, etc), I don't hesitate to support Inter a bit.
    Unusual but just how it is. Can't fight the feeling.
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBilan

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderboy View Post
    I guess ever since Inter's 09/10 campaign, I somewhat grew fond of Mourinho and grew an appreciation for Inter in general.

Unless Milan and Inter are in direct competition (derby, table position, etc), I don't hesitate to support Inter a bit.
    Unusual but just how it is. Can't fight the feeling.
    I don't blame you, just like your old president.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Fabio Cannavaro

United States

I don't hate AC Milan, they're a, well they were, a great club. Produced/launched some of the best talent in the world. Were the home of my all-time favorite player, Andrea Pirlo, for many years.

However, I don't really care for them. I like their contrasting Red-and-black shirts though, makes the derbies look cooler, I guess.

(as you can guess I'm grasping at straws when trying to find something that I actually like about them)

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

How can someone like the colors of the devil?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    How can someone like the colors of the devil?
    How can one not after this?

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    I don't hate AC Milan, they're a, well they were, a great club. Produced/launched some of the best talent in the world. Were the home of my all-time favorite player, Andrea Pirlo, for many years.

However, I don't really care for them. I like their contrasting Red-and-black shirts though, makes the derbies look cooler, I guess.

(as you can guess I'm grasping at straws when trying to find something that I actually like about them)
    While i did not hate them before the first Euro derby i always disliked them and after the euro derby i really hated these fuckers with a passion! and that has not changed till today although my hate is not as big anymore as when they were a serious club compared with the circus they are now.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte