Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread: UEFA Nations League

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Well Virgil is just really good... This is pretty much the first time that our defense is our biggest quality - and it truly is BIG right now. De Vrij is a really good defender, as we all know, but Virgil van Dijk easily outclasses him, which says a lot. I think he sometimes looks a bit clunky because of his posture and height, but that's it. He rarely makes any mistakes, like the one that allowed Giroud of all people to score against us. His positioning is usually just perfect and he negates any attack he can get to... But also builds up play a lot... He's even pretty good at scoring himself - 'til now every time he tried to do so in our NT, he scored. Without his qualities I highly doubt that Liverpool would have gotten to the CL final this year...

Next to that he's just a natural leader, because he's honestly a good guy. He looks the part and lives up to it on the field. Able to read everything that's going on and guides his teammates when needed. A part of this quality could also be seen after the game yesterday, when he consoled the ref who broke down in tears right after the final whistle because of his recently deceased mother. He just does so much more work than De Vrij...

But then there is De Ligt. This guy is absolutely going to be world class - if he isn't already. He will be even better than Virgil in a few years time. Already had Ronaldo in his pocket vs. Portugal, turned Mbappé invisible vs. France and is one of the key players to allow Ajax to almost win their group in CL. He's always a beast - I think he has a lesser game like last night once every 5-7 games. Both his game and attitude are very professional, and the guy is just 19... A fuckin' teen! He's on farca's most wanted list together with F. De Jong and rumors say that they are willing to bid about ~60 to ~80 million on each.

So yeah, De Vrij will remain a supersub because Virgil is just better and De Ligt (probably already better as well) is a player that you want to give as much experience and gelling with the team as you possibly can... Sucks for our NT that a good attack and a good defense always seem to alternate each other. They just won't come at the same time

But man, the most underrated player was De Roon. He has worked himself into the starting XI so quickly and steadily, his presence on the midfield is already unmissable... We need to grab that guy form Atalanta asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn apparently that ref heard his mother had passed away during the half time break. And still he finished the match perfectly. Respect...
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    People freak out about van Dijk because the transfer fee was so high, but such is the nature of inter-EPL transfers.
    Don't forget that the price had risen as they had sold coutinho and Southampton knew they had money burning hole in their pocket. Its how Barca got fleeced on the Dembele deal
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Germany in serie B!

Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Germany in serie B!

I'm so looking forward to them being in our group next time round as per usual for Scotland.
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

6. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Dylan, ElDuccio, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    I don't want the Chiesa cunt anywhere near Inter, fycken dirty diving cunt
    Yeah, it is irritating when he dives, the one aspect of his game that I really dislike. But he is a kid, hopefully with all the criticism in the media and with VAR, he will learn and stop diving excessively.

That said, I would love to have Chiesa at Inter. Possibly the most talented young Italian player at moment. He is getting more and more consistent as well, specially with his ability to create goals. Last season was the first season where he was a starter, and he got 6 goals and 9 assists. Thats a hand in 15 goals in a season, which is an awesome end product for a 20 year old. This season he already has 2 goals and 5 assists, which probably means he will have a hand in 20+ goals over the season. Plus, he is versatile enough to play on either wing and even on the right midfield in a 4-3-3! We need someone like him.

If its true that Marotta plans to spend big money on 1 player, I would prefer it to be Cheisa rather than SMS even if they cost the same. I think Cheisa has more potential than SMS. Chiesa and Barella, these are the two players I want.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 22 Nov 18 at 01:17.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    He's talented and has got great potentials, but remind me the last time you saw an Inter player dives like a jube scum or a milan cunt? I'd love to keep it that way, I dont want that degrading culture spreading among our players.

But since we already signed Marotta, I think many things are going to change here, so seeing Chiesa at Inter is possible, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

Not necessarily SMS, but we in DESPERATE need for a midfielder, I don't know how much will be available for us to spend and I can't believe that it'll be something more than 100m but if so then I'd rather splash that much money on Verratti or Erikson or Kante, and if we're gona let go of Perisic I'd get Martial or Draxler.

But voices in Italy claims Marotta wants an Italian Inter, so Cheisa and Barella sounds more realistic targets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Caecuban, MVD