Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by phonk View Post
    Lw is a terrible coach
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

4. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Native

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Lw is fantastic. It's just that he's reached the point where he is just done. Which is no wonder after all these years. He's the man of Germany's golden generation. The first team to become world champions as a true united Germany and not just West Germany. Lw has created this epic team, always worked with it and so it's no surprise he's still trying to hold on to it.
    But it's time for the Germans to rejuvenate and build a new team. And that's just not gonna happen with the same coach who is responsible for the previous one. In NT football it just never does. Lw deserves a grand and honorable farewell as a thanks for the immense performances and glory he's brought to his country. I imagine he will be coaching some big club soon enough, eating the contents of his nose on a weekly basis.

As for now, we're slightly ahead of the Germans when it comes down to building a new team with fresh, young blood. And so I'm very happy that they lost to the French tonight. It dramatically increases our chances of not relegating from the A division… All we need to do is to not lose against the Germans.
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

Fav. Player
    Vecino

Austria

I have to disagree. He has coached Germany for 12 years now. In this time he participated in 7 tournaments, 4 world cups and 3 european championships, of which he only won a single one. Germany’s victory in 2014 was inevitable, as they had by far the best team in the competition. Best goalie, best defence and also best midfield. Just a year before 2 german teams reached the CL final. It’s a huge advantage, when more than half of the team plays for a single club (Bayern) and almost all the other ones play in the same league.
    I don’t think he will coach a big club, maybe only when Bayern gets rid of Kovac and Lw is available at that time. If that happens I can’t see him succeed there. Imo he is maybe suited for a mid table Bundesliga team. If he is such a good coach, then he has to show it with a club.

7. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Let's all hope France lays down versus the Dutch and Germany gets relegated.

9. Thanks (2): MVD, Native

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Armenia beats Macedonia 4-0 today, but loses to Gibraltar 0-1 at home, after having like 80% possession.

Gifted Gibraltar their first ever win. Their team consists of firefighters and construction workers. FiF could probably throw together a team to beat them.
    The thing I like about Armenia is that the guys genuinely want to perform well, hence they lost to the most ridiculous opponent (no offense to Gibraltar) and they beat the strongest team in their group 4-0...

One Mkhitaryan can't do wonders though, Armenia's defense is laughably bad, although I'm impressed by their style of play - a more direct version of tiki-taka, pretty pleasing to the eye which, to say the least, can't be really expected from a team like Armenia.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (2): Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Our cunts sold it out. No way around it. I mean, you can have a bad day, but that was one awfully awful bad day, with overboiled spaghetti arms GK.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Stfu all of you, no one talks about NTs anymore, someone shut down this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Where are our Maltese Interistas? Told you we'd whoop yo ass! Top of the group, bby.
    Just seen this.

Spoiler: There's only one thing I have to say: 

15. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Spoiler: There's only one thing I have to say: 
    Be careful with the sword Black Knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Milito

Australia

60 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo View Post
    Our cunts sold it out. No way around it. I mean, you can have a bad day, but that was one awfully awful bad day, with overboiled spaghetti arms GK.
    Why would Armenia buy the match though? We’re already out after having lost to Gibraltar.

But yes, your goalie was a fucking spastic that game

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul Duke View Post
    Why would Armenia buy the match though? We’re already out after having lost to Gibraltar.

But yes, your goalie was a fucking spastic that game
    Betting and financial gain come to mind.

21. Thanks (2): Pajo, Raul Duke

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Perisic in the NT is something else, causing troubles to Spain atm and looks dangerous.

This is the difference between playing along side Gag and Vecino instead of Modric and Rakitic.
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Yeah Ivan’s having a decent game so far. He did seem to have woken up a bit against Barca, let’s see how he does next week.

Edit: actually he’s just playing against Sergi Roberto again, probably why he looks good
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

SUCK MY DICK BUSQUETS
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Yeah Ivan’s having a decent game so far. He did seem to have woken up a bit against Barca, let’s see how he does next week.

Edit: actually he’s just playing against Sergi Roberto again, probably why he looks good
    Sergi Roberto give him too much space. Needs to be on him as soon as he takes his first touch. If he does that 9 times out of 10 Perisic will just pass backwards

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Yeah, a Xavi-Iniestaless Besq is a joke tbh, he got exposed since they left. And some people think he's a world class midfielder, maybe they still think it's 2011.

Perisic was spectacular! This is how a winger performs when playing with a team with proper midfield. But we would wana sell him first cause he flopped with us !? Things that'll never change with Inter tbh.

28. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, YoramG

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Sergi Roberto give him too much space. Needs to be on him as soon as he takes his first touch. If he does that 9 times out of 10 Perisic will just pass backwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Yeah, a Xavi-Iniestaless Besq is a joke tbh, he got exposed since they left. And some people think he's a world class midfielder, maybe they still think it's 2011.

Perisic was spectacular! This is how a winger performs when playing with a team with proper midfield. But we would wana sell him first cause he flopped with us !? Things that'll never change with Inter tbh.
    I think these two things go hand in hand tbh. If we had the midfield that Croatia has, teams would be focused on Modric/Rakitic as well Perisic, meaning he'd have more space to work with, as shown tonight.

When it's Inter however, teams essentially put a man on Brozovic and close down Politano and Perisic, often with two men, as soon as they touch the ball. Politano has a bit of trickery so he can escape sometimes, but Perisic only really has his step-over --> run to the byline move, which doesn't work in that situation and so, like thatdude said, he just passes backwards.

Hopefully a fit Radja can help with this issue. Fun game to watch regardless.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Netherlands

Would be hilarious if England loses to Croatia and gets relegated

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    Busquets is a great DM who's great at defending and excels at being a world class midfield. I'll pepper your mouth if you continue with this nonsense.