Thread: Italian North American tour

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Italian North American tour

Italia will face Serbia and Montenegro at the Sky Dome on Wednesday night [1am in the UK].
    • Rai Uno presents...
    • 09.06.05 01:45 [Italian time] Serbia Montenegro-Italia
    • re-run 09.06.05 - 09:55 Serbia Montenegro-Italia

The Azzurri will then travel to New York to take on Ecuador in the Giants Stadium on Saturday [8pm UK time].
    • Rai Uno presents...
    • 11.06.05 20:55 [italian time] Italia-Ecuador

Goalkeepers: Guardalben (Palermo), Peruzzi (Lazio), Roma (Monaco).

Defenders: Barzagli (Palermo), Cassetti (Lecce), Chiellini (Fiorentina), Dainelli (Fiorentina), Grosso (Palermo), Oddo (Lazio), Zaccardo (Palermo).

Midfielders: Barone(Palermo), Baronio (Chievo), Blasi (Juventus), Coppola (Messina), Esposito (Cagliari), Mauri (Udinese), Mesto (Reggina).

Attackers: Brienza (Palermo), Di Michele (Udinese), Iaquinta (Udinese), Langella (Cagliari), C. Lucarelli (Livorno), Toni (Palermo).
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Peppino Prisco: "Io non rubo il campionato, e in Serie B non son mai stato"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, I knew of that earlier, and the Skydome is like 60km from here, so I would have gone.

However, since there are no Inter players, big Azzuri players, or Stankovic, I decided not to go.

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Yeah, I knew of that earlier, and the Skydome is like 60km from here, so I would have gone.

However, since there are no Inter players, big Azzuri players, or Stankovic, I decided not to go.
    Still, I can't imagine there being any better players gracing the Canadian fields.

There is a chance to see Serie A's top scorer, after all.

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    You should go there since it“s only 60 kilometres away. You could also act like Oriali and Branca and try to lure one of the defenders [we“re pretty much linked all of those defenders [i prefer Grosso btw]] + Esposito to join us.

Go go go, i bet you wont be disappointed.
    Peppino Prisco: "La gioia pił grande? Scontata. Il Milan in B. E per ben due volte: una... a pagamento e una... gratis. Sono dell 'idea che una retrocessione cancelli almeno cinque scudetti conquistati e che la vittoria di una Mitropa Cup elimini i residui"

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

You are playing with my head Tommi, if I read this reply couple of days ago, I probably would have gone. You are a hypnitost!!! It's too late now, and the game will start in a little bit.

But I know what you both mean, this could be my only chance to be near a real soccer team

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

You should“ve gone there...

Anywayz, i am hypnitost?

Not hypnotist?

I was waiting to see this match from Rai, but of course they encrypted it.

to Rai!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi
    You should“ve gone there...
    Anywayz, i am hypnitost?
    I don't know if those players are worth two buses and two subways and two hour going and same coming back. Had there been an Inter player, I would have gone for sure, specially Vieri.

I knew I misspelled that word

Fav. Player
    Ayrton Senna

Finland

Yeah, probably not worth it.

About misspelling, i do that all the time...i“m not even sure how to spell misspell.