Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445

Thread: Rafinha

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Cambodia

We will spend smaller amounts on crap players which will total more than what Rafinha would cost.

He proved he was good here and changed our game. His urgency on the pitch showed towards the end as well, when half the team had given up and would walk around. Absolutely gutted if we don't sign him.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    WE CAN'T HAVE BOTH RADJA AND RAFI...we are not a club who can afford this luxury yet...we are not Barca,Real,PSG,City...level team not even Rube level yet!
    Erm,nor we would be able to play them both equally enough...one would start to bitch about play time,since we are not a top top club...hm?!
    Why not? Don't forget we recently buy a luxury sub for 25m. It costs ~5-10m less but if the risk difference is like the mount Everest.

If it is choosing between Martinez (as Icardi-Radja sub) or Rafinha (as Radja-RW sub), I would choose the latter case in a heart beat. Because Rafinha proved himself could be the game changer. Martinez is more highly probable to become Gabi than better than Rafinha.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I have a bad feeling about this. We're picking muscle over flair. Radja instead of Rafinha and then we're looking for Dembele, who is even more muscle (though he can play too).

Fav. Player
    Anti Icardi

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Biscione View Post
    I prefer a strong physical football over combination football, Im good with getting Radja over Rafinha
    Radja is a quality player indeed. But he will feel at Inter like a bride forced to marry an unwanted man. Regarding physical over technical, I remember people were happy about selling Coutinho and bringing Kova in instead.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

United States

Best Football Poster Best Overall Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this. We're picking muscle over flair. Radja instead of Rafinha and then we're looking for Dembele, who is even more muscle (though he can play too).
    Both these guys are extremely technical, especially Dembele. We’re not talking about Felipe Melo and Mendel here

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatdude View Post
    Both these guys are extremely technical, especially Dembele. We’re not talking about Felipe Melo and Mendel here
    Gregor "Gary" Mendel, brilliant scientist, poor footballer.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indonesia

I feel sorry for both rafinha and cancelo
    But when we start owning with radja, dembele, and malcom a lot of you will be singing different tunes

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Jokes aside though, Barca's asking price is simply ludicrous. I know everyone likes to talk about a crazy, post-Neymar market and all that shit, but Barca have no fucking right to ask for nearly $40m for him. I'd love for us to have him, but truth is, Rafinha has never even been more than a young-ish prospect and rotational player for Barca. He was a key player for their Barca B side in La Liga 2 and had his breakout season in 13/14 on loan at Celta Vigo. But since returning to Barca, the poor dude spent nearly 4 seasons out of commission with injuries. How the fuck do you put a $38m price tag on that? We're not talking about a Messi-level player coming off some severe injuries.

Again, I don't say this to criticise the player - if anything I'm criticising Barca's fucking ridiculous asking price. But that price does justify our decision not to buy him somewhat. That said, I don't believe he'll go anywhere for that kind of price. If Barca could do like a 25m + bonuses deal then yes, by all means I'd support that signing. However, like Cancelo, I think the core issue here is that Ausilio and in particular, Spalletti, simply prefer other players. In their mind it's like, "why bother spending time and effort negotiating with Barca to work out a deal for Rafinha when we can get Nainggolan / Dembele for cheaper and easier?"

As far as Rafinha goes, I get it. His price tag, injury history, and our ability to get other players makes it somewhat understandable. The decision regarding Cancelo though is unforgivable.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Thats the price we asking, 20-25mil which is reasonable for him.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Matrix, Pupi, C

Japan

From a more rational point of view, Barca would sees us in a dreadful need of creativity. Without Rafinha, Borja (I always like his name) remains the only source of forward ball-distribution. Now, we have Ninja and perhaps Dembele as well, we have more leverage. However, if we get both Ninja and Dembele, our priority should be entirely the right flank, not Rafinha. (Cancelo type of player + Malcolm).

(Just a quick opinion some would want to correct me on this: I prefer Chiesa because he has almost everything Malcolm has? I saw several powerful screaming shots, dribbling creativity, similar physical build but Chiesa is maturing in a highly tactical and defending oriented Serie A, not friendly Ligue I)

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Australia

Im still weirdly optimistic he will be playing with us next season. Reserving most of my opinions for 1st July but i echo what most think in here.
    A great player, but the asking price is just too much. I think if we bring Dembele in Rafinha becomes a luxury more than a necessity. Cancelo though....ffs.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    Are you for real? I wouldnt even trade brozo for rafinha+cancelo combined
    He’s our third most valuable player

I understand the frustation, i cant even imagine how heartbroken he is right now, he doesnt deserve to be treated this way, but brozo and vecino doesnt even hold the same position
    35+40m for Brozo? That`s considerably more than his release clause, I would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Brozovic is the only DLP we have. You want to sell him and sign another AM? We are signing Nainggolan already for that position.

If anything, we need a backup for Brozovic. Torreira would've been perfect but sadly he is going to Arsenal. I hope we go after Paredes.
    Yes, I`ve been raving for Torreira all year... If someone triggers Brozo release clause, we can sign Kovacic for the DLP role. Don`t you think he`s smarter than Brozo?

My idea was to raise money by selling Vecino and get someone more creative, as we also have Gagliardini and possibly Dembele for that role, as we will dearly miss Rafinha`s quick thinking and ability to link up play. Sure you can play Lautaro as an AM but I doubt he can do the same thing.. Don`t get me wrong, I rate him, but I don`t want to watch side passes all year a la Mancini...

#TEAMicardiNOTmyCAPTAIN

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    35+40m for Brozo? That`s considerably more than his release clause, I would do it.

Yes, I`ve been raving for Torreira all year... If someone triggers Brozo release clause, we can sign Kovacic for the DLP role. Don`t you think he`s smarter than Brozo?

My idea was to raise money by selling Vecino and get someone more creative, as we also have Gagliardini and possibly Dembele for that role, as we will dearly miss Rafinha`s quick thinking and ability to link up play. Sure you can play Lautaro as an AM but I doubt he can do the same thing.. Don`t get me wrong, I rate him, but I don`t want to watch side passes all year a la Mancini...
    If you think rafinha worth 40 millions, then brozo must be worth 80 millions

but we need to move on, rafi + cancelo is a closed chapter, we got great season waiting
    Last edited by Palatiga; Yesterday at 07:35.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Really wish he could force a loan move or something since I really liked him and he gave us so much and that Juve game probably built a bond with tihs club.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

Italy

I'm naive and I bless the rumours according to which Nainggolan and Rafinha are not alternatives.

If (if) Inter is still trying for Rafinha, we absolutely need a Mazinho masterclass, with the old Brazilian wiping sincere tears off his eyes while giving an heartwarming speech to Barça management.
    The right dose of Cantera rethoric would do and Thiago Alcantara making a convincing and decisive cameo for his brother would be welcome.

Loan with obligation (?) and we all hug.

17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe