Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: Rafinha

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

I don't think he will replace Candreva, maybe taking his position within a game after Candreva being substituted for a midfield that would move Rafinha to the right. I think it's going to be Rafinha the most attacking midfielder with Valero and Vecino at the back and then we can bring e.g. Brzozo for Candreva and transform into:
    Perisic - Brzozo - Rafinha
    Valero - Vecino

Would be happy with this. I'm very positive about this signing. I think I might reward Inter by getting his jersey next season if he stays.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti
    Old name
    Natasha

Macedonia

Welcome!!!!
    I met Zanetti, you suckers!

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    Rafinha cutting in from the right and Cancelo overlapping does sound mouthwatering on paper.

4. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    Why the fuck is it so hard to add link to this thread when you're closing the transfer rumour thread for the player?
    Hey...I always do that if I am the one closing it...hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

6. Thanks (3): DARi0, nurko, RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We're in desperate need of someone to play in behind Icardi since Valero and Brozo can't do it.

Notice how I didn't mention a certain Portuguese disappointment.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    We're in desperate need of someone to play in behind Icardi since Valero and Brozo can't do it.

Well yeah, that's why he's here

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Welcome. If you can get back to form, we should have a good one (fingers crossed).
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    At this point we are wanting him to play on the right and behind icardi at the same time
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post

He is non existent anyway.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    Screenshot_1.png

Ahh, good vito quality!!!

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by vitomins View Post
    Hey...I always do that if I am the one closing it...hehehe
    I've been waiting so long to see you post. I just wanted to thank you for the lovely post you wrote 8 years ago. (the one in my sig)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    thank mr icardi

Holy See

With Rafinha’s signing in the final stages, it’s time to look at what what €35m would get the Nerazzurri when it comes to the Brazilian. The 24 year old midfielder would be a starter for the present and future in an Inter side that has been investing heavily in young players with plenty of upside.

Before looking at all the positives, and there are many, it’s worth noting that there is reason to be cautious - Rafinha has yet to play a game this entire season after knee surgery. What’s even more concerning is that he’s already had plenty of injury woes in his young career, including ACL ligament injuries and several hamstring problems.

Even before this season, Rafinha only was able to start a total of 17 games in the two seasons prior. This lack of game time has nothing to do with his talent and everything to do with the fact that he simply wasn’t available due to these lingering fitness issues.

That aside, Rafinha’s footballing roots are remarkable. His father Mazinho was capped 35 times for the Brazilian national team. His brother is Bayern Munich’s immensely talented central midfielder Thiago. Oh, and Rafinha is also cousins with Valencia striker Rodrigo. Someone needs to find out what this family eats for breakfast and feed it to Andrea Ranocchia quickly.

Rafinha’s heritage put him on the radar of Barcelona’s famed La Masia youth academy at a young age, and it was there where he made a name for himself as one of the most interesting up and coming prospects in Spanish football. Barcelona B’s former manager Luis Enrique knew of Rafinha’s talent, so when the manager joined Celta, it’s no surprise that he asked to get him on loan. It was there at Celta where Rafinha certified himself as a bonafide La Liga stud. The season after, he was brought back to Barcelona and it was there that his career with the Blaugrana started to unfold.

Barcelona got the chance to see what a healthy Rafinha could contribute last season in the first team, even if it was for a brief burst. He managed six goals and two assists in 18 games playing in the mezz’ala role in Barca’s 4-3-3, often having the freedom to join the attack and interchange with the likes of Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez. The left footed magician really impressed with his time in the first team, proving that he had the quality to start on the same pitch as the greatest players in world football.

By joining Inter, Rafinha will most likely have to play a slightly different position as an attacking midfielder in Luciano Spalletti’s 4-2-3-1. The midfielder doesn’t really have the qualities to be at his best in a holding midfield role in front of the defense, so you figure that his most natural role with the Nerazzurri would be as a traditional trequartista.

Rafinha is at his best when he’s playing in a possession based team that values his quick, incisive passing and ability in the link-up play. He could build a valuable partnership interchanging not only with Inter’s two holding midfielders, but also being able to play that final pass to either Mauro Icardi up top or the kind of through ball that releases the wide men, usually Antonio Candreva and Ivan Perisic.

This is the type of high risk, high reward deal that could set up Inter in the midfield for the next decade. The biggest question surrounding Rafinha has to do with him staying off the treatment table, rather than his ability as a footballer.
    lmao

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news...th-inter-25354

15. Thanks (1): DARi0

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Did anyone else have no idea that this is Thiago's brother?
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1665510

That is why I said that, no wonder nobody said anything. Rafinha is instantly the most talented player in our squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

I'm genuinely surprised that only few knew that they are brothers. I mean, commentators used to mention it all the time.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

United States

Honestly that’s the only reason I knew who Rafinha was for a while

19. Thanks (1): rfU

Italy

his dad mazinho played for 2 seasons in italy at the beginning of the 90ies, in lecce and fiorentina. i still vaguely remember him but mostly because his name reminded me of mazinger, the robot of the japanese anime.
    Last edited by firmino; 24 Jan 18 at 15:46.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

21. Thanks (2): Azi13, rfU

Old name
    the dude

Aaland

Cant wait for him to play. He should be a starter no questions asked every game. Lets not repeat previous mistakes. We got a 35+ million player. Just play him over and over. Its a must.

If he plays behind Icardi, he will involve the wingers much more in a game near the penalty box, thus, minimizing some of the candreva crosses .

But if it was up to me, id play him instead of Candreva. And once everyone sees whats he is made of, and things start to gel. Give him a free role.
    Guacamole

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised that only few knew that they are brothers. I mean, commentators used to mention it all the time.
    I do try to avoid watching any FCB (bayern/Barca/basel) games in these last coupe of years so i guess i have an excuse. Cause unless its a big game like Barca-Real or Bayern-Dormund or a important Cl clash i wont be watching these mofos.

- - - Updated - - -

I do try to avoid watching any FCB (bayern/Barca/basel) games in these last coupe of years so i guess i have an excuse. Cause unless its a big game like Barca-Real or Bayern-Dormund or a important Cl clash i wont be watching these mofos.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Ireland

I hope this isn't another Joao Mario

25. Thanks (2): Mad Biscione, Quantum

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

i thought he is joao mario brother