Page 90 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40808788899091 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 1814

Thread: Rafinha

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Their best chance was Selling him to Inter, the fact that there was a 40M clause on him should have been negotiated but they prob felt they didnt need the money and they liked him as a squad player.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    I`d love us to get him back, but this doesn`t seem like the summer it`s going to happen. Budget-wise we are after other targets to suit Conte`s tactics [Barella, Sensi, etc].

If he truly loves us and wants to come back, let him know through intermediaries that he`s more than welcome to join on FREE in 2020 when his contract ends. In theory, we could sign him in January 2020 and have him in summer of 2020. I think this would be fair for everyone involved + he has time to recover until then on Barca`s salary. WIN/WIN :charliesheen:
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    I`d love us to get him back, but this doesn`t seem like the summer it`s going to happen. Budget-wise we are after other targets to suit Conte`s tactics [Barella, Sensi, etc].

If he truly loves us and wants to come back, let him know through intermediaries that he`s more than welcome to join on FREE in 2020 when his contract ends. In theory, we could sign him in January 2020 and have him in summer of 2020. I think this would be fair for everyone involved + he has time to recover until then on Barca`s salary. WIN/WIN :charliesheen:
    The guy already wasted an entire season and staying at Barca would double that.

Also, if he wouldn't have a spot now, there would be no reason (assuming Conte stays) he would have it in a year, therefore, we would basically say "hey, don't play for a year, wait and don't play for at least a year more). "

Sorry but I don't think what you said makes much sense.

Further, the question is whether a 10m would really put a burden on our budget....

5. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Gone to Valenica smh. He doesn't even fit in their 442.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    Gone to Valenica smh. He doesn't even fit in their 442.
    Not like he'll ever be healthy enough to start

8. Thanks (2): Linege, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    They will probably get him for 8-10m if they do so. Worth the risk, no?

If not, I'd take that risk (8m for example) in late August. He'd also push for a move back here.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    JZ4

"Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

11. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Apparently, according to Gerard Romero (not sure how reliable he is?) Valencia is no longe pursuing Rafinha as they want to focus on signing a striker.

Fav. Player
    JZ4

He doesn't fit their four man midfield anyway.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Would he fit in any of Conte's formations?
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

86 FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Would he fit in any of Conte's formations?

Could play under a lone striker if wanted to try the 3-4-2-1 he did at Chelsea.
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    This season is unfortunately a 5 season setback. We were 1.5 mercato away from becoming a top team, now won't really have expectations of winning an important trophy until 2025.

Serbia

Rafinha has the football IQ and proven ability to squeeze into tight places, this is a Barcelona level player we are talking about, pretty sure he can adjust to whatever system one could possibly concoct up.

Whether he has the legs for it at this moment is another thing altogether. What worries me is that we have yet to be linked/rumored to an ACM, let alone actually sign one. There being absolutely zero rumors about Rafinha is also a clear telltale that he won't be coming back. He would definitely be a perfect sub and could teach a thing or two our current midfield.

17. Thanks (3): DARi0, MVD, rfU

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Rafinha has the football IQ and proven ability to squeeze into tight places, this is a Barcelona level player we are talking about, pretty sure he can adjust to whatever system one could possibly concoct up.

Whether he has the legs for it at this moment is another thing altogether. What worries me is that we have yet to be linked/rumored to an ACM, let alone actually sign one. There being absolutely zero rumors about Rafinha is also a clear telltale that he won't be coming back. He would definitely be a perfect sub and could teach a thing or two our current midfield.

In fairness, recently nothing was said about likes of Keita or Cedric until a few days before signing. We can be fast so while I understand your point, I would not say it's a reason to say that it's not happening.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    They will probably get him for 8-10m if they do so. Worth the risk, no?

If not, I'd take that risk (8m for example) in late August. He'd also push for a move back here.
    I say it`s worth the risk for a player of his intelligence.

Barcelona's Rafinha Alcantara hopeful on Valencia

Barcelona midfielder Rafinha Alcantara is hopeful the club and Valencia will reach an agreement over his transfer, say Diario Sport.

It has been claimed in previous that the Catalan giants are requesting a transfer fee of €15m for the midfielder, but Los Che are hopeful of reducing this amount.

Rafinha has been blighted by similar injury problems over the years - he had a stint on loan at Inter for the second half of last season but featured in just five La Liga games this campaign before suffering a MCL knee ligament injury.

The report claims that in recent weeks he has received the medical green light and is now fully ready to begin training ahead of pre-season.

The Brazilian is set to be a number of players to exit the Camp Nou this summer and goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has already joined Valencia, with Neto going the other way.

With the clubs maintaining a good relationship and locked in negotiations, another mentioned Valencia target - Denis Suarez - has since joined Celta Vigo.
    I`m glad that he is healthy again and can re-start training. Wish him the best
    NULLA IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

20. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Saw him today playing at the friendly with Chelsea. Played 45 minutes and IMO (but also according to commentators) was best player on the Barcelona side in the second half.

Come back dude.

22. Thanks (1): dax21

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Not a conte player...sorry
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

24. Thanks (3): Fitzy, MVD, thatdude

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Also the ship has sailed. Bit weak for Serie A, given how fragile he's become.

Better invest elsewhere.

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Fits perfectly in our strategy. The player who loves Inter, and one we will find impossible to sell after a season.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by n4l View Post
    Not a conte player...sorry
    He doesn't have to be. You guys realize there's Inter after Conte, right? Shouldn't be a priority but we should keep tabs on him. A player like this on the bench would be invaluable if we want to win a trophy next season.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rfU View Post
    He doesn't have to be. You guys realize there's Inter after Conte, right? Shouldn't be a priority but we should keep tabs on him. A player like this on the bench would be invaluable if we want to win a trophy next season.
    The manager dictates transfer policy.
    That is our direction.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda