Page 1 of 42 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Lautaro Martinez

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Lautaro Martinez

Name in home country: Lautaro Javier Martínez
    Date of birth: Aug 22, 1997
    Place of birth: Bahía Blanca
    Height: 1,75 m
    Nationality: Argentina
    Position: Striker - Centre-Forward
    Foot: right

I posted a ton of reports in the forwards thread showing that we are fucking seriously after him and might even get him...

Inter pushing to close deal for Lautaro Martinez despite Atletico’s competition: Ausilio travels to Argentina

02/02/18 11:57| News | Autore: Redazione
    The January window may have just closed, but Inter is already working to acquire a player for the future. The nerazzurri are trying to close the deal for Lautaro Martinez, the promising striker born in ‘97 currently playing for Racing Avallenada. Martinez is considered to be one of the best talents in South America, as a matter of fact Sampaoli is considering the possibility of taking him to the World Cup in Russia- Inter have been pursuing the central striker for months despite the fact that Atletico Madrid have been in pole position to acquire him for quite some time.
    Atletico Madrid had agreed to terms with Martinez and even gave him a medical, but they failed to reach an agreement with Racing, leaving the door open for Inter to join the race. The nerazzurri’s vice president Javier Zanetti has been working on the deal for days, and after meeting with Martinez’ agents in Italy, Inter feels confident they have the player’s approval for the transfer so much so that sporting director Piero Ausilio left for Argentina to close the deal for €15 million plus bonuses, a figure very close to the amount of the striker’s exit clause.
    While Atletico Madrid haven’t given up on signing Martinez, Inter can count on their historic affinity with Argentinian players, on top of Javier Zanetti’s presence, there’s the fact that their former striker Diego Milito is Racing Avellaneda’s current sporting director and will even have Rodrigo Palacio, who is from Martinez home town of Bahia Blanca put in a good word. Inter are working on closing the deal for one of Argentina’s top prospects.
    Report by Fabrizio Romano
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I'm not against transfers like this, but hopefully they've learned their Barbosa lesson this time and actually scouted this kid.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

4. Thanks (1): J..

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I'm not against transfers like this, but hopefully they've learned their Barbosa lesson this time and actually scouted this kid.
    GabiG is apparently not right in the head department,he prefers to party than train well...we should give psych evaluations before agreeing to sign contracts...not just watching games aka scouting in the traditional sense

6. Thanks (2): MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Where are the Suning defenders telling us we don't have money to spend because of restrictions?

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Netherlands

I don't know much about him but I rather see the club sign promising talents than waste money on PSG bench players.

9. Thanks (1): Urban

Fav. Player
    Škriniar

Italy

I've never seen him play so I won't comment on his potential signing (I would just advise anyone not to raise their expectations too high given our recent disappointments, though), but if the rumours were true it could only mean two things: either our board expects someone to trigger Icardi's release clause this summer and this guy is meant to be our “new Icardi”, or we have finally decided to bring in someone who could actually play alongside our #9, which would put both Perisic and Candreva's positions at Inter in danger. Personally, I prefer the second option.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Internazionale Milano 1908

Ausilio é ufficialmente in Argentina per chiudere Lautaro Martinez

Ausi officially in Argentina to close the deal...

or so says this INTER FB site I usually find trustworthy

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Where are the Suning defenders telling us we don't have money to spend because of restrictions?
    I'm not a Suning defender, but our restrictions are for this season I think. Martinez is joining next summer which isn't included in last year's books (from what understand).
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

14. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    I'm not a Suning defender, but our restrictions are for this season I think. Martinez is joining next summer which isn't included in last year's books (from what understand).

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Serie A giants AC Milan are set to provide stiff competition to rivals Inter Milan in the race to sig Argentine starlet Lautaro Martinez.

The 20-year-old Lautaro, who currently plies his trade with Argentina side Racing Avellaneda, is a striker by trade and has been on fire for the club this season. He has scored four times and has assisted two times in a seven Primera Division outings this season. His form has been enough to attract the interest of a host of clubs across Europe.

Racing's president- Victor Blanco has opened about the interest that the player has attracted recently. He was recently taking to Radio Mundo Racing and revealed that AC Milan are interested in him. He said: "There are four Serie A clubs after the boy. Inter, Juventus, Milan and Napoli. Inter have already made an offer that doesn't interest us."

This comes after CalcioMercato had revealed that Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio flew to Argentina to hold talks for the player.

Lautaro has himself previously confirmed interest from Inter. He said: "My agents have been in talks with Inter. I belong to thise great club and I'm only focused on Racing."
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Before the match last night, Antonello spoke to Premium Sport, instead of Ausilio, which confirms the sporting director is probably in Argentina to close the deal for Martinez.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    He'll come. Be loaned out for a few seasons. Play 15 minutes in total at Inter. Sold. Never to be seen again.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I don’t think the formation model counts, it’s all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

i like this lautaro dude. something tells me he is going to be great

i also bought him in fifa career and apparently he can get from 77 something, to 88 - so we are solid.

20. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    i like this dude. he is going to be great.

i also just bought him in fifa career and he can get from 77 something, to 88 - so we are solid.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    dude, you dont understand. the kid is named lautaro. the legendary hero. i have no choice but to back him.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Bosnia Herzegovina

38 Forum Supporter
    What legendary hero?

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lautaro

This guy probably...

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Fuck Ausilio

Canada

16 FIF Special Ones Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Great.. Another South American that we don't need, but will take up a large portion of our budget.

26. Thanks (1): J..

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Unless we sell Icardi
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

United States

I’m actually pretty excited about this guy. Looks a real talent

29. Thanks (1): Fitzy