Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2018 General Discussion

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    US-Canada-Mexico will host the 2026 World Cup. What a day for clusterfucks.
    Don’t get why Canada in it. Mexico/Us are big enough and rich enough to host themselves

Also with all the crazy stuff the US is doing. Nazis popping up in the Us for them to get the WC is alarming. They sued fifa for being bribed.... yet they magically get this

They hosted the last Copa América as a invited team!!! Pretty sure they bribed South America to allow that. Just like Mexico use to bribe us to allow them into our champions league
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Wait a minute, what I don;t understand is how the Spain manager who's under contract with the national team can just up and leave Spain and join Real with the FA not knowing jackshit till 5 minutes before the announcement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post
    Don’t get why Canada in it. Mexico/Us are big enough and rich enough to host themselves

Also with all the crazy stuff the US is doing. Nazis popping up in the Us for them to get the WC is alarming. They sued fifa for being bribed.... yet they magically get this

They hosted the last Copa América as a invited team!!! Pretty sure they bribed South America to allow that. Just like Mexico use to bribe us to allow them into our champions league
    The closer a country goes down the fascist rabbit hole the easier it is for it to get a World Cup, just look at Russia and Qatar.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

3. Thanks (1): crzdcolombian

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    LOL so daddy Yankee is still a thing!
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

5. Thanks (4): crzdcolombian, Dylan, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by crzdcolombian View Post

LOL as if fifa would care about ethical stuff. The us is in way better shape than Qatar and russia and in any way so if it s ok to give a wc to these two then i dont see why the us should not get it because of ethical stuff.
    Anyway my question is will all 3 hosts be automatically qualified?

Also what the fuck is spain thinkig why fire the coach 1 day before the tournament starts?
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

7. Thanks (2): crzdcolombian, Toninu

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10 View Post
    LOL as if fifa would care about ethical stuff. The us is in way better shape than Qatar and russia and in any way so if it s ok to give a wc to these two then i dont see why the us should not get it because of ethical stuff.
    Anyway my question is will all 3 hosts be automatically qualified?

Also what the fuck is spain thinkig why fire the coach 1 day before the tournament starts?
    Yes, all three will automatically qualify. They take away from CONCACAF's team allotment though; i.e. the other nations in CONCACAF are fighting for less spots. Probably not a big deal because Mexico is a lock to qualify, and the U.S. probably would have. Canada will have no business being there though.

9. Thanks (2): Adriano@10, thatdude

Canada

Serbia vs. Canada in the group stage please.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Croatia

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Wait a minute, what I don;t understand is how the Spain manager who's under contract with the national team can just up and leave Spain and join Real with the FA not knowing jackshit till 5 minutes before the announcement.
    Every employee in spain has a buyout clause that can be bought out at any time.

Having 6 CONCAF teams is a joke though for that World Cup. Considering the teams who will miss out from Europe and then youll have Jamaica and trinidad and Tobago
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Every employee in spain has a buyout clause that can be bought out at any time.

Having 6 CONCAF teams is a joke though for that World Cup. Considering the teams who will miss out from Europe and then youll have Jamaica and trinidad and Tobago
    This is a separate argument imo, one that centers around the asinine idea of expanding the WC from 32 teams to 48 teams. Every WC, I can say with confidence that only 5-7 countries, at most, have a prayer of winning the thing. Yet FIFA decided to further dilute the pool. 8 Asian teams? 9 African teams? Its just ridiculous what a 48 team WC will do in watering down the competition even more.

Who knows, maybe Italy will actually be able to qualify for it with 48 teams.

13. Thanks (4): Adriano@10, Fitzy, Kev9Inter, Wings

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Super excited for this. Final will prob be in Pasadena.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    i have heard it will be near new york
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    How the fuck is that going to work? Are they going to use the Western coast of each country or the whole thing?

From Monterrey to Toronto, then to Seatle and then off to Miami for the next round? This is absurd.

Qatar makes too much sense when you put it next to this fucked up decision and the Euro 2020.

17. Thanks (3): crzdcolombian, Dylan, Native

Fav. Player
    Radamel Fkingco

Colombia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Super excited for this. Final will prob be in Pasadena.
    Can’t wait for the go back to your shithole country posters and Nazi salutes against Brown and Asian teams !!!

Colombia scores its goal and the US fans chanting go back to Mexico!!!
    VAR is some serious Bullshit!

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    How the fuck is that going to work? Are they going to use the Western coast of each country or the whole thing?

From Monterrey to Toronto, then to Seatle and then off to Miami for the next round? This is absurd.

Qatar makes too much sense when you put it next to this fucked up decision and the Euro 2020.
    Not really, at least for Canada. Most sources say the games will be in Edmonton, Toronto, and Montreal.

Fav. Player
    Icardi, Radja

Scotland

I’m probably in the wrong thread but I can’t find it. Where and what is the World Cup fantasy football league name?

Fav. Player
    Vitor Baía

Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by Matt90 View Post
    I’m probably in the wrong thread but I can’t find it. Where and what is the World Cup fantasy football league name?
    http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...World-Cup-2018

22. Thanks (1): Matt90

Netherlands

World Cup 2022: Qatar's workers are not workers, they are slaves, and they are building mausoleums, not stadiums
    https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a7980816.html

Old news, but I'm going to leave this here.

Fav. Player
    Figo

Portugal

The final will be at the MetLife stadium in East Rutherford New Jersey

Fav. Player
    Maicon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

Dominican Republic

He’s bigger than ever now.
    Platano Power
    Inter Will Not Qualify For The Champions League

26. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    i'm sorry for the guys here who are from saudi arabia, but you really have the worst team of the 32. i have watched the friendly match against italy and i was negatively impressed by how clueless s.a. were under a tactical point of view.

if italy won merely 2-1, it's because right now we are a mediocre team ourselves.

i think russia will win today.
    Last edited by firmino; 14 Jun 18 at 12:13. Reason: fixed typo
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

28. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Austria

I can't be the only one who doesn't have a clue what the World Cup song is this year