Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Stefan de Vrij

Fav. Player
    Pupi's haircomb

United States

Don’t want to believe it until it’s official...but for Lazio to leak it out like that, it’s because they’re mad. If they are mad, it’s because it’s....true? I’m just hoping it is.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

This better have some truth in it!!

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    This better have some truth in it!!
    About as truthful as Schick coming to Inter

6. Thanks (3): Efrain21C, Kakaroto, n4l

Algeria

80 Most Pessimistic Member
    fuck off lazio's managment ! Getting pissed seeing your employee going elsewhere ? if you wanted him to stay you should've payed him what he deserves the day you noticed he deserves more ,instead of being cheap fuckers !

i'this is unclassy what Lazio is doing, i can imagine the player beign afraid from angry fans, damn this is disgusting from Lazio's part.
    Last edited by Mino; 03 Mar 18 at 22:56.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuntdreva View Post

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

I wouldn't read too much into what Lazio's director said. First of all, it very unlike our management to do a deal for such a player this fast. When did that ever happen?

Second of all, Lazio's director only mentioned San Siro so De Vrij could be going to Milan. Milan are the ones famous for signing free agents and we are famous for overpaying for crap players.

Imagine if after all this waiting he ends up at Milan

11. Thanks (1): Efrain21C

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Didn't like him against Juve, but I know he's a good player.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuntdreva View Post
    I don't see him having a great season in Roma so far

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I think this will be tied to CL spot. If we don't make it, he won't sign with us.

United States

I don’t see anyone else paying him 4.2 mil over 5 years and giving him a guaranteed starting spot. I think he’s ours

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego A. Milito

Japan

A 3 man defence of Miranda, Skriniar and De Vrij would be amazing, at least on paper.

Would be good to have him here as I don't know how many years Miranda has left at the top of his game, and we would have a proper rotation instead of shitting ourselves when Rano or Lopez have to step in.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Bayern Munich 0 - 2 FC Internazionale Milano
    35" Diego Milito
    70" Diego Milito

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    3 men defense always sound amazing when your squad has a stack of quality defenders.

Problem is balance of attack and defense on the wing, because we are sacrificing one player essentially to full time defending, others have to make up for the lack of presence in attack.

With our current roster of wing backs, we really shouldn't consider 3 men defense.
    Dr. Marotta

20. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    3 men defense always sound amazing when your squad has a stack of quality defenders.

Problem is balance of attack and defense on the wing, because we are sacrificing one player essentially to full time defending, others have to make up for the lack of presence in attack.

With our current roster of wing backs, we really shouldn't consider 3 men defense.
    I definitely agree, also we do not seem to have major problems in this area but we do have problems with scoring so it'd just be counterintuitive. Saying this, I am convinced we could play all three, with Skriniar in the midfield. Skriniar definitely has qualities to boost our midfield, both defensively and offensively thanks to his passes. This would especially make sense considering our budget constrains. Another reason: I don't think Miranda deserves to be benched.

22. Thanks (2): DARi0, RobertMugabe

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Having 3 top defenders with Cancelo on the right and maybe Dalbert on the left may be a good solution seeing as how defensively he is very frantic, maybe giving him that freedom on the left can be good for him or Santon, it would also make sense to then have Zinho and Lisandro as back up CBs. I can also see having Skriniar as a DM with Vrij and Miranda as the CBs.

Regardless getting him here makes sense in every way and i actually think its a done transfer.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into what Lazio's director said. First of all, it very unlike our management to do a deal for such a player this fast. When did that ever happen?

Second of all, Lazio's director only mentioned San Siro so De Vrij could be going to Milan. Milan are the ones famous for signing free agents and we are famous for overpaying for crap players.

Imagine if after all this waiting he ends up at Milan
    Very unlikely? Dude, we have Sabatini now in charge, and even Ausilio knows that players with an expiring contract can sign with anyone starting February. So we have probably offered him a contract in January and we should have a decision by now. I`m confident on this one, as it would be a MAJOR fuck-up to miss on such a player, especially given our financial restrictions [FFP, china gov, usless spendings..]

If anything, I hope we are trolling juBentus for Emre Can, just for the fun of it.

I think he was meaning Asamoah and De Vrij to Inter, while Reina has reportedly agreed a deal with milan.

- - - Updated - - -

Stefan De Vrij has chosen Inter. According to Corriere dello Sport, talks with the Dutch defender have intensified over the last days after Lazio officially gave up on renewing his contract.

Inter knew that competition was very strong and competing with clubs like Barcelona would be very complicated. An assist for Inter is that Stefan has told his agency, SEG, that he is not interested in going to England or sitting on the bench. Inter have already guaranteed him the starting spot and a chance to stay in Serie A, the league that he knows very well, and also a chance to stay in Italy, the country that he loves very much.”

In short, for the Corriere dello Sport, it is all done. Stefan De Vrij will have a contract of five years with base wage starting at four million (including image rights).

“The club of Corso Vittorio Emanuele has made a great signing because the 26 year-old defender would have cost more than 30 million euros. He will not be going to the World Cup and so he can start settling in at Inter quicker, from the very first day of training camp with Spalletti who strongly wanted the player.”

Well played Sabatini
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Hopefully that's true.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Howl View Post
    A 3 man defence of Miranda, Skriniar and De Vrij would be amazing, at least on paper.

Would be good to have him here as I don't know how many years Miranda has left at the top of his game, and we would have a proper rotation instead of shitting ourselves when Rano or Lopez have to step in.
    Also with de Vrij here Spalletti will have the option to use Skriniar as a DM in the big games. Looking at how well Skriniar passes and the intensity of his game, this kid could easily spur on our midfield to another level.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar37

Indonesia

I hope this is not like Banega, buy for free, and sell him in next year.
    Lautaro Martínez: Argentina's next big thing
    Milan Skriniar : Next Best Defender In The World

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Lets just think about it.

We have guaranteed him a spot meaning a 4 back defense with Miranda and de Vrij until Miranda gets the fuck out. Does this also resolve our DM problem since we can put Skriniar there? Man I'd love watching Skriniar as DM.

Btw on a whole another topic, did you guys see Matic crazy goal?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

30. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marotta
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by magnesium View Post
    I hope this is not like Banega, buy for free, and sell him in next year.
    For 6mil and then we get Paletta for free.

And FIF hail this is the smartest transfer strategy. Making a grand total of 6mil profit on an inconsistent player.
    Dr. Marotta

32. Thanks (1): Universe