Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Inter - Cagliari (17 Apr 18)

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    This is fucking unreal. ANOTHER fucking opportunity. Roma, Lazio and Milan all drew. We're just being gifted chance after chance after chance, but we keep fucking blowing them. Imagine if we'd actually scored a goal or two in the last 3 matches? We could be comfortably 3rd place with a +6 point lead over 4th but nah guys, Atalanta have always been a difficult opponent at Bergamo! Torino are a stubborn team as well! Gattuso's done a great job with Milan! Enough with the fucking excuses. The excuses are garbage to begin with and they become increasingly worthless and we become increasingly pathetic with every opportunity we squander. Imagine you hire a dude for a job at your company and he shows up an hour late. Once, yeah we can say sure, the traffic was really bad, he deserves another chance. Twice, yea fair enough, he got a flat tyre, it can happen, give him another chance. But if the fucking cunt just consistently pisses at the opportunities given to him, you start to realise, 'hey, this guy is a fucking joke and he deserves nothing'.

At this point, we're still closely in the running for Champions League out of sheer luck rather than our own competence, and anyone who says otherwise is fucking delusional. When are we going to take these opportunities that are miraculously given to us?
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    #sadicardi

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter

3. Thanks (2): I4E, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Start getting used to this says GdS and some Inter followers...

INTER (3-4-2-1): Handanovic; Skriniar, Miranda, D'Ambrosio; Cancelo, Gagliardini, Brozovic, Santon; Rafinha, Perisic; Icardi.

we are changing formations to maybe start getting ready for...next year...

Handa
    DeVri-Skriniar-Miranda
    Cancelo?-Gags-Brozo-Asamoah
    Rafinha?-Martinez/Perisic
    Icardi

with probably someone else instead of either Gags or Brozo or both...who knows,depends on the position we end up...

the point is that a 3 man defence system is being implemented to try and play with more stability...

Santon as a LWB can cause less damage in df...but I like his attacking spirit,he has some technical skills to play there...
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Iran

So according to GDS spalletti uses the same formation against cagliari just one change that brozo instead of borja and 3 man defence with santon and cancelo on WBs!
    If this happen tomorrow our coach is too stubborn and unbelievable!
    Yeah in most crucial part of season we change system to prepare for next season!!! he just changed formation because he didn't want to play karamoh who can play in both wings but our rigid and stubborn coach think changing system and playing a liability like santon is better than a formation that worked in recent games but lack just one of its elements that can be replaced by a young player.
    And saying santon doing well in wb is funny after last game!

Bulgaria

I don't understand why Spalletti changes the formation now?! When we've finally started to play good football. Why he didn't change it when the team was collapsed?

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

With a back 4 it's hard to start too attacking fullbacks. But if Spalletti wants to go with a back 3 then why not start Dalbert? He is an attacking fullback, perfect for 3-men defense and a game against a weak opponent at home is where you start him.

That GDS formation looks more like a 3-4-1-2 to me. If we end up playing with a back 3 I bet it's going to be just like against Atalanta, Perisic next to Icardi.

So prepare yourselves for some worldclass misses.

8. Thanks (2): Rain, thatdude

Canada

Cancelo should be able to do well in that type of formation and it gets Candreva out of the lineup for the people that he annoys (most).

However, I don't think Santon offers anything at all on the left and it's like playing with a man less. At this point, I'd even rather have Icardi/Eder up top and Perisic on the left than Santon, and I don't hate Santon at all.

But yeah, it really should be Dalbert getting a chance there.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I would prefer to go back to the old formation with Brozovic available. Santon is quite useless, he shouldn't be starting. Cancelo is exciting as a fullback, but as a winger is not that great. I much rather have Cancelo-Candreva/Karamoh on the right wing than Dumbo-Cancelo.

Icardi
    Perisic - Rafinha - Candreva/Karamoh
    Brozovic - Gagliardini
    D'Ambrosio - Miranda - Skriniar - Cancelo
    Handanovic

This is it. Spalletti has 12 players for 11 positions for the last 6 games. Fuck the rest, they are worse than useless. If we have to play with a 3 man defence, I would much rather start this with really attacking wing backs:

Icardi
    Rafinha - Karamoh
    Perisic - Brozovic - Gagliardini - Cancelo
    Miranda - Skriniar - D'Ambrosio
    Handanovic

11. Thanks (1): Rain

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

10 years of FIF
    Hahaha. Mind blowing if it turns out true. I mean, just after very good games (till Atalanta), where first we fired 5 goals, then were just kicked by luck to not win against milan, and then very unlucky loss against Torino, where evrrything was going well, we just needed to lose our bad luck, spallo changes formation for atalanta where we were piss poor again, and now with brozo and Candreva back we'll go with new formation again. I have to see it first to believe it.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Start getting used to this says GdS and some Inter followers...

INTER (3-4-2-1): Handanovic; Skriniar, Miranda, D'Ambrosio; Cancelo, Gagliardini, Brozovic, Santon; Rafinha, Perisic; Icardi.

we are changing formations to maybe start getting ready for...next year...

Handa
    DeVri-Skriniar-Miranda
    Cancelo?-Gags-Brozo-Asamoah
    Rafinha?-Martinez/Perisic
    Icardi

with probably someone else instead of either Gags or Brozo or both...who knows,depends on the position we end up...

the point is that a 3 man defence system is being implemented to try and play with more stability...

Santon as a LWB can cause less damage in df...but I like his attacking spirit,he has some technical skills to play there...
    Bro fuck next season. This season isnt done yet. If Spalletti really changes the formation we played our best football in ages with at this point, then he doesnt deserve to be here. It’s just senseless, why change it? Why? What was wrong? Even against Torino we played very well but we were unlucky. The back 3 formation proved to be shit against Atalanta, the players were lost and out of sync with each others.

Also fuck Santon, he is shit even at attacking. Bring back Candreva.
    Forza Inter

14. Thanks (1): Kev9Inter

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    I would prefer to go back to the old formation with Brozovic available. Santon is quite useless, he shouldn't be starting. Cancelo is exciting as a fullback, but as a winger is not that great. I much rather have Cancelo-Candreva/Karamoh on the right wing than Dumbo-Cancelo.

Icardi
    Perisic - Rafinha - Candreva/Karamoh
    Brozovic - Gagliardini
    D'Ambrosio - Miranda - Skriniar - Cancelo
    Handanovic

This is it. Spalletti has 12 players for 11 positions for the last 6 games. Fuck the rest, they are worse than useless. If we have to play with a 3 man defence, I would much rather start this with really attacking wing backs:

Icardi
    Rafinha - Karamoh
    Perisic - Brozovic - Gagliardini - Cancelo
    Miranda - Skriniar - D'Ambrosio
    Handanovic
    I mostly agree but think that Candreva can be useful in the middle instead of Karamoh in the 3-man defense.

I do also prefer not to change the formation.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Pessimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

17. Thanks (1): Kenny

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

This formation doesn't look half bad but what I don't understand is 'why'? The last formation with Brozo as a DLP was working just fine, so why the change?

This formation might work but only if the players play in the positions they are supposed to play. Would Candreva actualy stay in the middle and be a AM and not drift to the right and start crossing?

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    They better win this game on my birthday and not fuck up my mood.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    From which paper/media that "probabile formazione Inter" is?

That formation doesn't look bad because it's basically the same players we would put in our "normal" formation. Only difference is D'Ambrosio is on the other side (right instead of left), other than that it's just some players playing in slightly different roles.

Maybe Spalletti wants Cancelo to play more freely without having to go back all the time and at the same time not midfielders having to back him up? That's why he needs D'Ambro to back up the right side. Biggest "loser" is Perisic who has to do more up and down work on the left side. If Spalletti can talk him to that, I don't see big flaws in this one.

Just trying to reason why would Spalletti pick this slightly different formation and I can see Cancelo having more free role offensively is not a bad reason.

21. Thanks (1): Rain

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We never play well with three at the back. It wasn't broken when Brozo was in the lineup, no need to fix it
    Ziyad Of Boston

Fav. Player

Europe

I don't believe one player make such a huge diffrence. Brozo has never been a world beater.
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

-Peppino Prisco

Build the new stadium already!

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    I don't believe one player make such a huge diffrence. Brozo has never been a world beater.
    its not what I meant but with Brozo u don't need to change the lineup that was doing well and reshift players.
    Ziyad Of Boston

25. Thanks (1): IRR26

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IRR26 View Post
    Its not about being world beater or not.

It's about a system having a pivot.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

WE've played the 3-4-2-1 in Torino at times too and in the derby...the formation changes mid games...it's not about the formations in the end,the coaches always say this,it's about the effort put in to the game,the quality the players show on that day...and the mentality that decides games...tactics are just a tool...not a deciding factor...it's the details of daily effort and form.

but what do I know...

28. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba