Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Inter Podcast - The Inter Show

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

New Inter Podcast - The Inter Show

Just launched a new Inter podcast. First episode is very short and it needs work to improve it as I've done it alone but I'm looking for people to get involved either as co-hosts, guests or just to send in questions.

Anchor is the best place to listen to it because you get the theme tunes then; for copyright reasons the theme tunes aren't available on other platforms.

https://anchor.fm/theintershow

Forza Inter!

Fav. Player
    Emre + Martins
    Old name
    Wolf's Rain

Turkey

I'd consider it depending on the time/day of recording, but I have a very busy schedule with uni lately so can't promise anything.

3. Thanks (2): MVD, Peppino

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Can't wait for you to discuss on how many way its possible to kill yourself as an Inter supporter. I'll be on suicide hotline. bye
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    i fucking love karamoah.
    He reminds me of my little cousin who is fucking retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

5. Thanks (2): Harpsabu, MVD

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    I'd consider it depending on the time/day of recording, but I have a very busy schedule with uni lately so can't promise anything.
    I can work around your schedule. If you want to get involved, pm me with some free slots you have and we can work something out. Doesn't even have to be a regular thing if you're not available, you would be more than welcome on as many or as few as you would like.

7. Thanks (1): Zoro

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

New episode - this time with guest: James, known to you all as jamsieboy86.

Episode Two: Poker - Reviewing Inter 4-0 Cagliari and more.

https://anchor.fm/theintershow/episo...2-Poker-e1bss8

Remember all input is welcomed so if you want to get involved:

theintershow69@gmail.com
    Twitter: @theintershow #asktheintershow
    Facebook: @theintershow69

Ireland

Really enjoyed doing it! Thanks for having me on!

Hopefully get to contribute to it going forward!

Be really good to get some more involvement from members on here!

10. Thanks (3): Harpsabu, MVD, Peppino

Fav. Player
    #3, #4

Malta

2 Forum Supporter
    I absolutely loved the interaction between the Welsh and Irish accents. I could have listened all day.

12. Thanks (4): Devious, jamsieboy86, MVD, Peppino

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I absolutely loved the interaction between the Welsh and Irish accents. I could have listened all day.
    Thank-you for the compliment! If you ever fancied adding a Maltese accent to the mix, you'd be more than welcome !

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

New episode reviewing Chievo 1-2 Inter and more! Thanks again to jamsieboy86 for his help and to Davy Nerazzurro for his question.

https://anchor.fm/theintershow/episo...nsibile-e1ce43

Remember, questions are always welcome at Twitter #asktheintershow

16. Thanks (2): jamsieboy86, Jerry

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

Listened to episodes 2 & 3 today and enjoyed thoroughly, thanks for your efforts recording, producing, and sharing. Some feedback:

I like your use of cori da stadio, and would especially love a translation. That's such a huge part of calcio that I feel like I mostly miss out on as an English speaking fan.

On Episode 2 one of you made a point about Karamoh that his running into the post as well as his reaction/recovery tells you everything you need to know about him as a footballer. Beautifully concise blue collar commentary.

On Episode 3 I enjoyed the triplete history. Here's hoping 4/28 remains a positive day in Inter lore. I'm also glad you didn't just pile on Valero after his drop in form, but rather focused on how he can contribute. I agree the Chievo match was a step forward for him. And who wants to listen to a bunch of moaning, anyway?

I definitely appreciate the show's brevity, though you could probably go a bit longer. One thing that tends to annoy me about StudioInter is its length, often due to each panelist repeating essentially the same perspective.

Anyhow, keep up the good work and looking forward to future installments!
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

18. Thanks (2): jamsieboy86, Peppino

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Listened to episodes 2 & 3 today and enjoyed thoroughly, thanks for your efforts recording, producing, and sharing. Some feedback:

I like your use of cori da stadio, and would especially love a translation. That's such a huge part of calcio that I feel like I mostly miss out on as an English speaking fan.

On Episode 2 one of you made a point about Karamoh that his running into the post as well as his reaction/recovery tells you everything you need to know about him as a footballer. Beautifully concise blue collar commentary.

On Episode 3 I enjoyed the triplete history. Here's hoping 4/28 remains a positive day in Inter lore. I'm also glad you didn't just pile on Valero after his drop in form, but rather focused on how he can contribute. I agree the Chievo match was a step forward for him. And who wants to listen to a bunch of moaning, anyway?

I definitely appreciate the show's brevity, though you could probably go a bit longer. One thing that tends to annoy me about StudioInter is its length, often due to each panelist repeating essentially the same perspective.

Anyhow, keep up the good work and looking forward to future installments!
    Thanks very much really appreciate the feedback, as I'm sure Andrew would agree, it's still in its very early stage.

Andrew started it and then I got onboard, we're both still learning as we go and never done anything like this.

Glad that people appreciate it.

Personally I think too many people on this forum lose the plot if we don't win every game 6-0. For me, anyway, it's about giving a balanced view of what's happening and trying to be objective.

I'd encourage anyone else on here to get involved and ask some questions or leave some feedback, the more people involved the better.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

20. Thanks (2): Jerry, Peppino

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Thanks, we, and I know I speak for James here, really appreciate your feedback. The chant translation is a really good idea and we'll look into doing that. Just as an idea, we might add it onto the end of the show after C' Solo l'Inter so if it is of interest to a particular listener they can continue to listen whereas if it's not then the listener can switch off after the closing theme.

Incidentally, the reason I play Urlando Contro Il Cielo after Chi Noi Siamo is twofold. My favourite Inter podcast is Interline which is in Italian, they lead in with a chant and then a theme tune so it's a homage to them in a way and the other reason is it's the song that's played when we score a goal at the Meazza before the stadium announcer does his bit.

Incidentally, if anybody else would like something translating which relates to Inter, I speak Italian and am happy to oblige.

22. Thanks (1): Jerry

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

New episode of The Inter Show - Episode 4: In Questo Mondo di Ladri (In This World of Thieves) - the episode after Inter - Juve available now at:

https://tinyurl.com/yd5yo58b

Jerry, thanks again for your comments and request for chant translations. We've added that to the end of the show!

There's a third voice on the show this week, Australian Interista Anthony joins us from Sydney!

Any questions please contact us at #asktheintershow and, if you like the show, don't forget to subscribe!

24. Thanks (2): Il Drago, Jerry

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

The Inter Show is now available on the following apps:

Anchor
    iTunes
    Podbean
    Player FM
    Pocket Casts
    YouTube

More apps added soon!

Ireland

Great show this week, enjoyed recording but maybe enjoyed listening a bit more, not as much pressure.

Getting some good numbers and responses on social media, but be good to get more input and questions form on here.

So any questions or comments please let us know!

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

Another solid episode this week (even if a tad depressing). Was a bit surprised to everyone pretty much agree that calciopoli is still alive. It's a tempting position to take, but I'm not sure I'm quite willing to make that leap. I thought maybe one of you would play devil's advocate. Although I definitely agree there were "two sets of weights and measures" used by Orsato on Saturday, as Antonello rightfully noted.

I thought the Handa criticism was fair and measured. Gotta appreciate all he's done for Inter over the years, but Saturday was not his best work. The Vieri story was cool as well. Anthony was a great addition.

Would have probably enjoyed a bit more of an in-depth preview of Udinese. Someone mentioned they've lost 4 of last 5 while more notably they've lost 11 of last 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppino View Post
    Jerry, thanks again for your comments and request for chant translations. We've added that to the end of the show!
    Thanks a lot for that! So it turns out I've actually sung that song before (well, roughly) in English while supporting the US Soccer team. Fairly standard set of lyrics, I suppose.

Anyway, next time I hear it from the Curva Nord I'll feel that much more connected to Inter. Great stuff. Thanks again fellas!
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

28. Thanks (3): Devious, jamsieboy86, Peppino

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

Thanks Jerry for the compliments and constructive criticism. We're constantly looking at how we can improve things. One of the things we hope to make part of our USP is to have a short enough show because Studio Inter and The Inter Pod already cover the in-depth angle.

What's your, and anybody else's thoughts on us covering the lesser known Inter teams like the primavera, allievi and femminile and looking at the newspapers? Those again are some things we were looking at as USPs but if people aren't into it it would free up some extra time for other things. We aim to always be hitting in and around the 20 to 30 minute mark.

Anthony is also on here so I'm sure he'll see your compliments.

Thanks again.

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

New episode - Back In It - Udinese 0-4 Inter available now at:

https://tinyurl.com/ydcvzt8k

Comments and questions always welcome here or on Twitter: #asktheintershow

31. Thanks (2): Devious, Il Drago

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Australia

Thanks for having me on the last two episodes guys its been great. Long may it continue and hopefully see some more involvement from FIF members.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

33. Thanks (3): Devious, jamsieboy86, Peppino

Fav. Player
    Regina Baresi

Wales

You're more than welcome.