Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd team of Milano - Inter B team

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Yeah Lega Pro is quite tough. But Inter should be slotted at C-A I think which is probably the weakest zone, so at least they won't be massacred if it's a bunch of u21s. Even if Inter B floats around the C division it's still a good experience for the young players. I assume they will be paired with some veterans that are playing at that level. Would love to see Cutolo and maybe Rosina playing there with the kids
    Even if they move to Serie B, they'll probably get relegated the next year or within 3 seasons at most. Unless we heavily invest in keeping the team in Serie B, which is redundant, but I guess that comes at the cost of loaning players to Serie B vs having an actual team there.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

While getting more information it doesn't look plausible that we can get the B team since this year

Just got the following updates:
    -Picking order for B teams will start based on the Serie A Standing - so juve , roma and napoli before us (yeah we will fuck lazio on sunday ) . From these i know Napoli isn't interested at all in a B team while Roma hasn't confirmed yet , Juve will take it for sure. They are the club with more loan players overall Italy so a B team will be more then welcomed by them.
    -You need to have a stadium in order to participate. So primavera stadium won't be enough , we would need to take a deal with some other region close to milan to rent their stadium and this is smth you cant do that easily

More importantly teams will get the information if they can register a B team or not somewhere around End of July , mid of August (when the already registered serie C teams will start failing). By that time we would already have done the loan deals regarding our youth so we wouldn't have any B team to register.

Probably this will be smth for the season 19-20 where the B team introduction will be formalized and not with this lottery thing..

Vatican

It's easy to get a stadium.

1) Arena Civica
    2) Stadio Breda (Sesto)
    3) Stadio Brianteo (Monza)
    4) Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia (Como)
    5) Stadio Silvio Piola (Novara)
    6) Stadio Pietro Fortunati (Pavia)
    7) Stadio Giovanni Mari (Legnano)
    8) Stadio Arluno [between San Siro and Novara]
    9) Stadio Luigino Garavaglia [between San Siro and Novara]
    10) Stadio Gorgonzola and/or Stadio Cassina. [very close to each other and very close to the city of Milano]

Pick one.

4. Thanks (1): junior55

Indonesia

btw i think there is other Milano, Brera Calcio i think, where they compete is it in serie c?

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Niarc View Post
    btw i think there is other Milano, Brera Calcio i think, where they compete is it in serie c?
    Promozione. 6th tier. And they are getting relegated to the 7th tier this season (Prima Categoria, for whatever reason they call it this), so I'm guessing they might even cease to exist in a while.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guz View Post
    I think some of you guys are a bit too optimistic about how our youngsters would fare in Serie C. You seem to take for granted that a team composed exclusively of u21 kids would walk the league and then settle permanently in Serie B.
    This reform is modelled after the Spanish system, so it's only fair to take a look at the Spanish Segunda Division to get an idea of what to expect. There are currently only two B-teams competing in the second-tier of Spanish football (Barça and Sevilla) and they are currently sitting in 20th (battling to avoid relegation) and last place (already relegated). If you take a look at the third tier groups, you will find that Real Castilla, Atletico B and Valencia B all finished nowhere near the play-off spots...
    The prestigious badges on the kids' chests don't help them win games.

That being said, it's still an intelligent way to allow Serie A clubs to develop their talents without having to loan them around in the hope that the club they end up to actually intend to play them.
    the important thing is that they have a much harder challenge than primavera. so if it's harder than expected, it's not necessarily a bad thing per se.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

8. Thanks (2): MVD, pier

Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone

United States

Let's go Xian Emmers
    Move FIF to XenForo