Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Josip Iličić

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    30-year-old for 15m€? No thank you.

Doesn't make any sense given our financial difficulties. Like said, no matter how well he has done at Atalanta this season, he is already 30 years old. Big history at Serie A behind him and yet the biggest club he's been is Fiorentina. Was sold to a smaller club from there. And now he's gonna make a difference at Inter? The level of pressure here is like completely different animal compared to Atalanta.

2. Thanks (3): Batman, Kakaroto, Linege

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

Doesn't make any sense given our financial difficulties. Like said, no matter how well he has done at Atalanta this season, he is already 30 years old. Big history at Serie A behind him and yet the biggest club he's been is Fiorentina. Was sold to a smaller club from there. And now he's gonna make a difference at Inter? The level of pressure here is like completely different animal compared to Atalanta.
    Palacio was a similar age and bought for a similar fee if you look at prices then vs now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

Serbia

Well Gasperini wanted Palacio a year or two earlier than we got him but management at the time denied the request claiming Palacio was already too old.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by El Matador View Post
    I honestly don't get the hate. Ilicic has been consistent for a few years now and he's superb on the ball and he's the type of player we've been lacking for a long time. He has the ability to change the game with a dribble, a long shot or a pass. Obviously he's not good enough to start if we want to make strides forward but he's the perfect signing for a substitute that can come and make a difference. I'd rather have him than twice the player eder is coming off the bench. I've also read people comparing him to alvarez. How is he being compared to alvarez or eder? This guy has been producing both goals AND assists for a few seasons now and he's one of the best in the league.

It's a great buy as long as we also keep Rafinha and Ilicic comes off the bench.
    Why should we get a sub when we lack first team players?

6. Thanks (2): WLEXT, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Finland

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post

I just disagree with you. As we have seen in this season our players cant handle the pressure also. We need competent subs for these fuckers what they cannot play 38 games without any competition.

Also i think Spaletti wants more players who can roam more to the box from the flank than Candreva and Perisic have done this season. They are blant running flank guys who cannot roam inside. Icardi have been scoring 30 goals this season but when the club what is against us is better in defence and Icardi is shooting planks our attacks are just complete shit.

Karamoah is good example for roaming winger who want to roam inside box. Just like Ilicic is and also Lautaro Martinez.

Also these transfers what we are getting are for bigger squad WHAT we need if we go CL or EL. This amount of subs what we have now is not working next year.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Best Forum Newcomer
    How can any Inter fans not be happy with Ilicic? We have to strengthen our bench and having Ilicic will reduce our over dependence on Icardi for goals and Perisic for assists as he can do both.

€15m for one of the most prolific wingers in Italy with 2-3 years still to offer is a great deal. It beats throwing €30m at aome unknown Brazillian.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I think it's the purpose of having him that is worrying at this time. Is he coming for depth or to replace Rafinha for instance. If he is for depth then fantastic, if he is here to replace a starter (bar candreva) then no.
    Ziyad Of Boston

10. Thanks (3): CoolMan44, Rain, Universe

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    How can any Inter fans not be happy with Ilicic? We have to strengthen our bench and having Ilicic will reduce our over dependence on Icardi for goals and Perisic for assists as he can do both.

€15m for one of the most prolific wingers in Italy with 2-3 years still to offer is a great deal. It beats throwing €30m at aome unknown Brazillian.
    We've been buying bench-players for the past 8 years. It's about time we start buying first-team players.

Let's complete our first team and then think about depth.

12. Thanks (1): _OC_

Fav. Player
    Mauro Icardi

Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    we got plenty of SUPER subs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Linege View Post
    eder
    OK
    Sudaca Power.

14. Thanks (2): DIN011, Linege

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Finland

Give me names of players what we can buy for 15 mil who are first team players Who have similar goal - assist ratio than Ilicic have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    We've been buying bench-players for the past 8 years. It's about time we start buying first-team players.

Let's complete our first team and then think about depth.
    Give me names of players what we can buy for 15 mil who are first team players Who have similar goal - assist ratio than Ilicic have.

16. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Look forward to next year when we are in the exact same situation as this year and are looking for 30 million in fees. We'll regret this then
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Di Marzio said on twitter Inter have a strong interest in Ilicic but as far as he knows we haven't reached the point of a scheduled medical so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Pedulla said something similar. There's an interest from Inter for Ilicic but right now there are no negotiations and no scheduled medical.
    Last edited by Il Drago; 16 May 18 at 18:45.
    "After Inter it's difficult to think of anything better" - Walter Sabatini

19. Thanks (3): ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He's just coming for rotating correct?

Rafinha is still staying correct?
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

if we sell Candreva, I'd like him here. Otherwise, big no for that kind of money.

I want Rafinha here first and then we can look at other players.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

22. Thanks (2): Nothing, Universe

United States

hard pass.
    not a priority unless we finally start swimming in money.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Kazakhstan

Ilicic is no doubt a quality player but 30 mln is too much. Also, people are welcoming him as a replacement for Candreva, but I want Simone Verdi. I think he wants to join us

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Ilicic is no doubt a quality player but 30 mln is too much. Also, people are welcoming him as a replacement for Candreva, but I want Simone Verdi. I think he wants to join us

the rumor is 15M for the 30 year old haha

26. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by K.I. View Post
    the rumor is 15M for the 30 year old haha
    my bad. Well 15 mln is really a good price for a player like him, seriously he is a quality one. But I personally want Verdi, he is younger and would be our national squad representer

28. Thanks (1): K.I.

Fav. Player
    L'Imperatore
    Old name
    Hadrian

Estonia

This is classic FIF overreaction. Analyze one single rumor in a vacuum, before the mercato even begins, and then freak out based on limited information and a whole lot of assumption.

Inter have clinched at least Europa League and currently have ZERO AMFs on their roster. From what I've seen of this guy, he can play. The statistics support this conclusion. No, he's not the next big rising star of the future, but he's a quality player at a reasonable price who plays position of dire need.
    "I don't think drugs are the problem."

30. Thanks (2): chipschups, Dylan

Fav. Player
    Taribo & Kallon
    Old name
    Black Jesus

United States

Short sighted Ausilio.
    Platano Power
    Inter Will Not Qualify For The Champions League

32. Thanks (1): MVD