Thread: Hello

Scotland

Hello

New poster, Glasgow based Rangers fan but have classed myself as an Inter Milan supporter for over 20 years.

Iím sure like many British fans of my generation my love for Italian football started as a kid watching Seria A football on channel 4 presented by James Richardson. I quickly became obsessed with Italian football, and Inter during the Roy Hodgson era became my favourite team.....I guess the UK media shining a spotlight on the likes of Paul Ince and Roy Hodgson at that time would have been an initial influence.

I enjoy the Premiership but for some reason itís never quite had that romantic hold over me that Seria A does and the kid that used to watch Football Italia is 35 now but I still get a buzz watching Inter and look forward to contributing to the forum.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    You picked a hell of a time for the introduction post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

3. Thanks (4): firmino, Kakaroto, MVD, TwoFiddy

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Bad timing dude.

5. Thanks (1): MVD

Scotland

Haha, I can appreciate that ! I had a nice night planned, homemade pizza and a few beers in the fridge, felt very confident about tonight....all going wrong. Still time though.

7. Thanks (3): Devious, Howl, MVD

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

13 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    You picked a hell of a time for the introduction post.
    I stand corrected. Welcome man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Handanovic
    Old name
    QuantumOfSolace

Brazil

Welcome, man. Feel free to introduce yourself every time we have an important match coming up.

11. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Scotland

Welcome mate. I'm pretty much your twin, grew up a Rangers fan but when I fell for Inter 20 odd years ago stopped following Scottish fitba.

Where you based?

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Malaysia

u must be bring luck to Inter

now please start every match thread
    sorry for my bad English

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Welcome dude, stick around!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
    Inter wishes us guys a merry fucking Christmas.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

ONE THIS TIME (not at the band CAMP, you SILLY boy! HAHA ) i make LOVE TO two women from inside GLASGOW. ONE of them was model and OTHER ONE was super MODEL if I AM REMEMBER to think CORRECTLY. after making the LOVE SEX for over 3 HOURS, some man BURSTS IN TO bedroom and starts YELLING and speaking IN SCOTLAND language. I AM very GOOD IN THE speak of ENGLISH, as YOU CAN TELL, but i was very not understand WHAT HE is saying. TO CUT THE long story into a SHORT one, he talk about giving ME GLASGOW kiss, and I TELL HIM i am not GAY and i WAKE UP with sore head. it turns OUT that he was married TO ONE of the girls. my nose had blood and was GUSHING like RIVER CLYDE, but let's just say that's not all that was gushing in that room, if you KNOW WHAT i mean!

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by That's Unpossible View Post
    ONE THIS TIME (not at the band CAMP, you SILLY boy! HAHA ) i make LOVE TO two women from inside GLASGOW. ONE of them was model and OTHER ONE was super MODEL if I AM REMEMBER to think CORRECTLY. after making the LOVE SEX for over 3 HOURS, some man BURSTS IN TO bedroom and starts YELLING and speaking IN SCOTLAND language. I AM very GOOD IN THE speak of ENGLISH, as YOU CAN TELL, but i was very not understand WHAT HE is saying. TO CUT THE long story into a SHORT one, he talk about giving ME GLASGOW kiss, and I TELL HIM i am not GAY and i WAKE UP with sore head. it turns OUT that he was married TO ONE of the girls. my nose had blood and was GUSHING like RIVER CLYDE, but let's just say that's not all that was gushing in that room, if you KNOW WHAT i mean!
    POTY 2018, hands down.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

20. Thanks (2): firmino, MVD