Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 1680

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Friggin Milan cunts sending Higuain back to us instead of paying up, they are like that useless dependent sibling we keep bailing out.

2. Thanks (2): Demokritos, Linege

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Norinder Mudi View Post
    Friggin Milan cunts sending Higuain back to us instead of paying up, they are like that useless dependent sibling we keep bailing out.
    Finally a Juve fan here who isn't pretending to be an Inter fan or trolling.

TBF, you guys have hardly 'bailed' Milan out... pretty much robbing them of their money (no pun intended).

Juve buy Caldara for 19m
    Juve sell Bonucci to Milan for 42m
    Juve buy back Bonucci for 35m
    Juve sell Caldara to Milan for 35m

So in essence, Juve bought Caldara for 19m and sold him to Milan for 42m by disguising him under the trojen horse that looked like Bonucci

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Finally a Juve fan here who isn't pretending to be an Inter fan or trolling.

TBF, you guys have hardly 'bailed' Milan out... pretty much robbing them of their money (no pun intended).

Juve buy Caldara for 19m
    Juve sell Bonucci to Milan for 42m
    Juve buy back Bonucci for 35m
    Juve sell Caldara to Milan for 35m

So in essence, Juve bought Caldara for 19m and sold him to Milan for 42m by disguising him under the trojen horse that looked like Bonucci

I wish it was like that. It was more like,

Bonucci is the best defender regista in the world rejects a 60mil bid from EPl coz he wants to stay in Italy, he disrespected the coach so we just wanted him to fuck off so we sold him at a loss, Milan got a discount on a 60mil higuain and got him for 52 because we were again desperate to sell a player. Caldara and rugani both had bids of 45 mils turned down by us from EPL so that's his value, not what we got him for. So we give Milan exactly what they paid for bonucci, they essentially got him on a free loan and sent him back to us a year older player. I was so excited to see caldara and rugani become our future defense for the next decade but now we have a rat back in camp and Caldara is rotting in milan.

I wish we could troll those cheap cunts, but sadly we seem to go easy on them.

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpsabu View Post
    Where the fuck is FFP?? What a joke
    You should read more about Milans owner. They are crazy. One of the reasons why their EL ban was lifted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    You should read more about Milans owner. They are crazy. One of the reasons why their EL ban was lifted.
    Can you elaborate?

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    They seized an Argentinian naval vessel because Argentina had failed to pay back one of their debts.
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

9. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

87 Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    Of course my fellow interista brother. Thing is the source I read from is not English but I maybe can manage to explain what they said.

elliott management is basically Thohir^1041023125812372378152. They will go into Milan making them world-class so that they can sell them way over the price they bought them for. They're so big that they've fucked over not only companies but Nations economy

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-39630871
    https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...tt-management/

There is much more to read about if you're interested. Just google it. I think they have money of 35 billion euros to deploy at any time too.

There was something about Argentina as a country being in a legal battle with them and Elliott managed to get 2 billion euros out of them or another case where they put down like 8million euros into Congo and earned 100 million euros from it. Please don't ask me how since the author of the article don't really specifiy everything in details. I think they've also made a South Korean president get jailed for 24 years.

- - - Updated - - -

And something fun to add to the whole shitfiesta. The people working for Elliott are not allowed to post pictures of themself on social media
    Quote Originally Posted by Fapuccino View Post
    Google and Youtube are some next level shit though. That's like air at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    now we have a rat back in camp and Caldara is rotting in milan.

I wish we could troll those cheap cunts, but sadly we seem to go easy on them.
    I guess rats feel good with other rats?

Perhaps cunts tolerate fellow cunts, so might be the reason why juBentus fans accepted him back?
    You could be dedicating your time to troll them, but instead you`re wasting it over here...

on-topic: “I’d like to retire at Real Madrid.” - Modric

Modric was heavily linked with Inter over the summer, while Gazzetta dello Sport claimed as recently as two months ago that the midfielder was ‘sad’ at Madrid.

However, he said after winning the 2018 Ballon d’Or on Monday evening: “I have two years left and hopefully one more [on my Madrid contract].

“The club show me a lot of affection and I’d like to retire at Real Madrid. My family enjoy it and I want to keep enjoying this huge club.”
    Last edited by DARi0; 04 Dec 18 at 09:43. Reason: added Modric quote

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

12. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, raiden

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Rats always live in their colony. They always go back to their colony. If a rat is separated from their colony, it will get depressed and may die.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Good to see you guys are aware bonucci is a inter youth product and hope and believe he will come back home to you

Bosnia Herzegovina

wtf

Fav. Player
    Emma Watson

Tokelau

Good to see you guys are aware bonucci is a inter youth product and hope and believe he will come back home to you
    There is a reason why he ran away from the serpents' home and find his own colony.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    There is a reason why he ran away from the serpents' home and find his own colony.
    touché
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

18. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Vietnam

Milan will only have a fine and will not be subject to the settlement agreement regime.
    After UEFA implicitly kills our CL run with that settlement they realize it is BS and abandon it for Milan?

That organization is awesome

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    This is the same organization that blocked Milan's relegation in 2006... Wouldn't expect anything different.

21. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Wtf? Is that real?

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    After UEFA implicitly kills our CL run with that settlement they realize it is BS and abandon it for Milan?

That organization is awesome
    Well this is a punishment for seasons 14-17. The shopping spree was in July 2017 so technically this is another financial year. To be honest, I can't remember Milan doing big transfers for those 3 years and they sold quite a lot of players too. They would still have to negotiate settlement agreement later on, probably Feb-March. Similar to what we agreed upon with UEFA.

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles...0_DOWNLOAD.pdf
    We actually also paid 6m fine and 14 m was conditional. So the decision is pretty similar.

Don't wanna be devil's advocate for UEFA, but don't worry, Milan will still have to break even later on. In fact, they would register capital gain with Caldara-Bonucci swap and Andre Silva sale. For instance, Kessie is still on loan and will only be bought out this summer, so that crazy 230mln shopping spree isn't like that in the financial documents.

That being said, they are in better position because Italians have slightly better TV revenue money now than in 2015, the stadium will be renovated, hence more revenues, generally Milan always had better paying sponsors (Adidas and Fly Emirates paid more than Nike and Pirelli) and we at those times had miserable revenue streams. Even freaking Europa League now have larger prize money pool. They would sacrifice much less than us, but, in all honesty, even for these 4 seasons of Settlement Agreement we still managed to buy Kondogbia, Joao Mario, Gabigol, Perisic, Vecino, Gags, Candreva, etc. I am talking about the fee of transfers, not quality of transfers, but you get my drift. Even under SA we spent 45m on JM and 30 on Gabigol without essentially selling anyone except youngsters.

If you think that they will be stripped of every possibility to spend money, you are wrong. They will have good transfers, probably even Savic for 60-70 mln. But they would definitely have to sell smartly with capital gains. If you think that they will spend 180m on Mbappe without selling anyone-you are wrong too. The truth is somewhere in between.
    Last edited by Delicate; 06 Dec 18 at 16:11.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

24. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Materazzi_23

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Wtf? Is that real?
    The original punishment was Juventus in Serie C with a 6 point deduction, Lazio and Fiorentina to Serie B with a 15 point deduction and Milan to Serie B with a 3 point deduction.

Uefa intervened behind the scenes and claimed that tv money would diminish without both Juventus and Milan so at least Milan had to be part of the Champions League. This was a team that won the trophy 3 years prior and one year prior lost in the final.

Then the first official decision came out and Milan wasn't part of the relegation crew. But their point deduction meant they'd miss CL and Europe altogether. It was "rectified" in the end and they went on to win the whole thing.

It was all over the Italian media at the time and I even read it from French and Greek sources.

26. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, GenDire, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Sorry that was related to this statement "Milan will only have a fine and will not be subject to the settlement agreement regime. "

28. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Universe

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Whats with the 'SMS to Milan a done deal' again on RnB forum.. Have we missed something? Did the folks @ RnB forgot to take their meds, again?

30. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, phonk