l = Loan
    lr = loan return
    lp = loan + obligatory purchase
    fo = Full ownership
    tbc = to be confirmed
    f = free transfer
    [] = coach

INTER
    IN: Mulattieri (1m), Salcedo (15m lp tbc), Politano (5m, l), Bastoni (lr), Nainggolan (38m), Dimarco (7m), de Vrij (f), Asamoah (f, tbc), Martinez (23m), Arambarri, Vrsaljko, Carvalho, Malcom, Dembele, Rafinha, Mario (lr)
    OUT: Ze Turbo (f), Longo (? lp), Manaj (2m), Carraro (5m), Valietti (6m), Radu (7m, lp), Biabiany (2m), Odgaard (5m), Nagatomo (3m), Bettella (€7m), Zaniolo (4.5m), Santon (9.5m), Bardi (1m), Rafinha (lr), Cancelo (lr), Lopez (lr), Kondogbia (25m), Dimarco, Candreva, Zappa, Puscas, Dalbert, Eder, Vanheusden, Pinamonti

MILAN
    IN: Halilovic (f), Strinic (f), Reina (f), Kalinic (20m, fo), Borini (5m, fo), Zaza, Callejon, Badelj, Bacca (lr)
    OUT: Locatelli (tbc), Gomez (6m, tbc), Niang (12m, fo), Lapadula (11m, fo), Mastour (f), Zapata, Borini, Montolivo, Donnarumma, Kalinic

JUVENTUS
    IN: Ronaldo (120m, tbc), Cancelo (40m), Favilli (7m), Pjaca (lr), Perin (15m), Costa (40m, fo), Can (f), Caldara (lr), Spinazzola (lr), Praet, Dembele, Golovin, Martial, Milinkovic-Savic
    OUT: Madragora (20m, tbc), Tagliavento (f), Rincón (6m, fo), Litchstiener (f), Buffon (f), Asamoah (f), Leali (2m), Audero, Rugani, Cerri, Pjaca, Higuain, Kean, Stuaro, Sandro, Marchisio

ROMA
    IN: Fuzato (0.5m), Bianda (6m), Mirante (4m), Zaniolo (4.5m), Santon (9.5m), Pastore (25m), Kluivert (18m), Cristante (30m, lp), Marcano (f), Coric (6m), Defrel (15m, fo), Schick (9m, fo), Sommer, Ziyech
    OUT: Peres (8m lp), Skorupski (9m), Tumminello (5m), Nainggolan (38m), Iturbe (5m, fo), Zukanovic (1m, fo), Gerson, Gonalons, Juan Jesus, Manolas, Perotti, Sadiq (l), Allison, Defrel

LAZIO
    IN: Acerbi (12m tbc), Proto (f), Berisha (7.5m), Sprocati (2.5m), Durmisi (7m), Freuler, Wesley, Gelson Martins, Grujic, Papu Gomez, Laxalt
    OUT: Djordjevic (f), de Vrij (f), Marchetti (f), Bastos, Anderson, Immobile, Strakosha, Lukaku, Milinkovic-Savic

NAPOLI
    IN: Meret (35m), Karnezis (2.5m), Fabian Ruiz (30m), Younes (f), Verdi (25m), Ciciretti (f), [Ancelotti], Cavani, Di Maria, Lainer
    OUT: Jorginho (60m, tbc), Giaccherini (f), [Sarri], Reina (f), Maggio (f), Rafael (f), Milic (f), Zapata (17m, fo), Pavoletti (10m, fo), Dezi (2m, fo), Inglese, Sepe, Younes, Koulibaly, Callejon

FIORENTINA
    IN: Lafont (8.5m), Hancko (3m), Vlahovic (2m), Pezzella (9m, fo), Saponara (9m, fo), Biraghi (2m, fo), Laurini (2m, fo), Radoja, Battaglia, Pasalic, Pjaca, De Paul, Soucek, Abel Hernandez
    OUT: Sportiello (lr), Tomovic (2m), Gaspar (4m), Badelj (f), Babacar (9m, fo), Kalinic (20m, fo), Chiesa

ATALANTA
    IN: Varnier (lp), Bettella (7m), Carraro (5m), Reca (4m), Tumminello (5m), Gollini (4m), Cristante (5m, fo), Sportiello (lr), Mattiello (lr), Pasalic, Gerson, Jankto, Lerager, Soucek, Krunic
    OUT: Sportiello (l), Kurtic (6m), Paloschi (4m), Almici (l), Caldara (lr), Spinazzola (lr), Cristante (30m lp), Bastoni (lr), Toloi, Petagna, Gomez

SAMPDORIA
    IN: Jankto (15m, lp), Colley (8m), Belec (0.4m), A. Ferrari (l), Zapata (17m, fo), Defrel, Eder, Jandrei, La Gumina, Pinamonti, Dodo (lr)
    OUT: Torreira (30m), Viviano (2m), Budimir (2m), Strinic (f), Djuricic (f), Schick (9m, fo), Praet

TORINO
    IN: Meite (tbc), Bremer (6m, tbc), Izzo (8m), Rincon (6m, fo), N'Koulou (4m, fo), Niang (12m, fo), Verissimo
    OUT: Barreca (tbc), Gustafson (l), Gomis (2m), Avelar (l), Burdisso (f), Molinaro (f), Obi, Belotti

*Only select loan deals / youngsters mentioned here.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 09 Jul 18 at 15:37.

Bulgaria

It will be fun if Milan overpay 50+m for Belotti.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    It will be fun if Milan overpay 50+m for Belotti.
    Now I hear they are also interested in Morata and Felliani. What is wrong with Milan? I mean, seriously.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 22 May 18 at 15:03.

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Now I hear they are also interested in Morata and Felliani. What is wrong with Milan? I mean, seriously.
    Fasone and Mirabelli?

Canada

Morata is a good player but I'm not sure he's good enough to start for a team aspiring to be title challengers. That's pretty much 3 clubs now that he was a part of but never a starter as you would expect for him.

He does very well in big games though.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

MILAN
    IN: Strinic, Reina, Felliani, Belotti, Bacca (lr), Sung-Yueng
    OUT: Donnarumma, Kalinic, Locatelli, Andre Silva
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Aha, maybe Mirabelli is trying to sign whoever he can get hold off before the ban...

Oh Milan! I actually feel a bit sad for their fans. On the other hand this (and the fact that Lazio will sell) probably means that Top 4 is almost guaranteed for us, so fuck 'em!

Milan risk UEFA exclusion
    By Football Italia staff

Milan could become the 17th club to be denied access to UEFA competition for failing Financial Fair Play tests, joining the likes of Galatasaray and Panathinaikos.

UEFA released a statement this evening confirming the negotiations over a voluntary agreement and settlement agreement had failed and the club will go to a disciplinary hearing next month.

“The Investigatory Chamber of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has decided to refer Italian club AC Milan to the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB for breach of the Financial Fair Play regulations, in particular the break-even requirement,” read the statement.

“After careful examination of all the documentation and explanations provided by the club, the CFCB Investigatory Chamber considers that the circumstances of the case do not allow the conclusion of a settlement agreement.

“In particular, the CFCB Investigatory Chamber is of the opinion that, among other factors, there remains uncertainties in relation to the refinancing of the loan and the notes to be paid back in October 2018.”

Milan now risk seeing being blocked from signing any new players for one or two transfer windows, a massive fine or even exclusion from the Europa League.

They would be the 17th club excluded from UEFA competitions after Financial Fair Play issues, following the likes of Galatasaray in March 2016 and Dnipro, who were penalised just a few months after reaching the Europa League Final.

Red Star Belgrade, Panathinaikos, Sion, Partizan Belgrade, Cluj, Bursaspor, CSKA Moscow and Dinamo Moscow were also among those excluded.

It is an unusual route for UEFA to take, as most big clubs have been able to work out settlement agreements, but the statement makes clear they have serious doubts over the solidity of owner Yonghong Li and above all the repayment of the massive loan to hedge fund Elliott Management.

That is due to be repaid in October and refinancing remains up in the air after months of negotiations.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to Sky and other sources, ADL is currenly meeting Carlo Ancelotti in Rome.

- - - Updated - - -

From Di Marzio site:

Napoli, ongoing meeting between De Laurentiis and Ancelotti to reach final agreement

After waiting for Sarri's response to his offer, Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis decided to give a boost to the talks with Ancelotti. There is an ongoing meeting between De Laurentiis and the coach to reach a final agreement and the next few hours could be decisive for the conclusion of the deal.

After the exploratory talks of the past few hours, now the parties want to try to close the deal. De Laurentiis made progress in the talks with the coach, meeting Ancelotti in person. Napoli's president desire is to try and persuade the former Bayern manager with an ambitious project.

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Netherlands

I'm expecting quite a few players to leave Napoli this year. Jorginho and Koulibaly perhaps.

11. Thanks (2): Caecuban, MVD

Canada

I really want to see a dramatic change and the following players I would like to see leave.

Lopez, vecino, Valero, Stanton, eder, delbert, perisic, candervara.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    I'm expecting quite a few players to leave Napoli this year. Jorginho and Koulibaly perhaps.
    Hamsik too. His father said there's a 60% chance his son will go to China. Perhaps Mertens as well. He has a ridiculously low release clause. Just 28m.

14. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Apparently a chinese club has offered Hamsik a 3 year contract worth €39m and offered Napoli €35m. Going to be a big summer for Napoli. As good as Sarri is, i hope they dont get Ancelotti, he could actually win something with them

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Poland

Apart from me not wishing bad to Napoli in any case (I honestly like them!), Ancelotti did horribly in Bayern and this may happen again as well.

About those Milan rumors - nothing will happen if they will get a transfer ban, which is likely... Honestly I feel so much satisfaction to see them in pain after all the laughs I heard when comparing transfer windows, remember when I was laughed at by Italians when saying Inter will do better than Milan. Well, let's see who will laugh this transfer window.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If Juve were to get SMS they would be guaranteed the title again. I hope that doesn't happen
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

3h
    Ancelotti is supposedly signing for Napoli and suddenly we have Vidal, Balotelli, Suso and David Luiz being linked to the club. What is happening in casa Napoli #ForzaNapolISempre

Atleast they didnt give up after most of their core player rumoured to leave.

Insigne -- Balotelli --Mertens
    Vidal ---- Suso
    Allan
    Ghoulam -- Albiol -- David luiz -- Hysaj
    ?????

Leave : Sarri, Reina, Koulibaly, Jorginho, Hamsik, Callejon

This seems work under ancelotti
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Kuwait

lol that team is much worse than this season's team, Balotelli isn't even better than milik and mertens doesn't play as a rw. Vidal and suso are big downgrades on Hamsik and Jorginho and David luiz is one of the most overrated defenders of this generation replacing one of the best defenders in the world this season. Also suso can't play CM at all, and he's very one footed. What's more shocking is you have him there over one of the best talents in serie a in Zielinski who will most likely start for them next season because he's a brilliant player.

21. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Universe

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

They didnt have choice tho all player and Sarri made a pact last season to stay for one more year. Now they all wanting to leave, wonder if they will lost more player. It will be good for us.. and idk what player and formation ancelotti will use, just put rumoured player and their best player who probably stay.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Being half Napolitan, I wish them the best. Ofcourse I'd rather have Inter win Serie A, but if they could dethrone Juventus, I'd be just as happy.

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by chipschups View Post
    They didnt have choice tho all player and Sarri made a pact last season to stay for one more year. Now they all wanting to leave, wonder if they will lost more player. It will be good for us.. and idk what player and formation ancelotti will use, just put rumoured player and their best player who probably stay.
    They do because they are only selling Koulibaly, Jorginho, Hamsik and any other top player for top money. I’m sure part of their agreement with Ancelotti is that he can spend most of that money on new players to build his team. Im sure Anceotti can also convince some of them to stay.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

I hear Dortmund are looking to sign Dalbert from us according to Di Marzio

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?