Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 347481828384
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1680

Thread: Serie A Calcio Mercato, Summer 2018/2019

Kazakhstan

RnB is frightening me. Whenever I try to read those forums, I can't decide myself, either 80% of posters there are smoking weed, mentally challenged or most blatant trolls ever. Even after Leonardo's interview where he claimed that Milan has very negative balance and will have to sell and is waiting for UEFA FFP decision they still are high on their horses projecting Milan at the top of the world in 3-5 years with top players onboard. They think that Elliott will invest a lot and will lead them to success. Savic for 90 mln is already with them and they want even more. Very weird place. Though, admittedly, I like their optimism, be it healthy one or instigated by intake of most malicious substances ever. Here we are much more pessimistic.

Haven't Elliott openly claimed that they will sell Milan in 2-3 years after they clean the Chinese mess and increase club's worth?
    Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?

Austria

https://www.football-italia.net/1318...fabregas-maybe

Leonardo says no to Ibrahimovic, Fabregas remains an option

I expected that, Milan are looking at finished players. Fabregas doesn't scare me at all, I personally wouldn't want him at Inter.
    Paqueta is arriving in January and costs 35 mil. Never heard of the guy before they signed him, there is a good chance he is a Gab1gol 2.0.

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Am I the only one who would love to have Fabregas?
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Yes. Because Fabregas is not that great anymore. Same with Ozil.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    Lol, as a.coach for your youth team? He's done

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Let me put this differently. We don't need to have two Valeros in our roster. If only Fabregas was a great direct free kick taker or was good enough to play behind a striker (he is not).

There are many players that would cost us less and could still have instant impact. For every Palacio we picked up there were so many trash players that have never fit in the vision of the team. This has to stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Old name
    Jrg

Monaco

17 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    RnB is frightening me. Whenever I try to read those forums, I can't decide myself, either 80% of posters there are smoking weed, mentally challenged or most blatant trolls ever. Even after Leonardo's interview where he claimed that Milan has very negative balance and will have to sell and is waiting for UEFA FFP decision they still are high on their horses projecting Milan at the top of the world in 3-5 years with top players onboard. They think that Elliott will invest a lot and will lead them to success. Savic for 90 mln is already with them and they want even more. Very weird place. Though, admittedly, I like their optimism, be it healthy one or instigated by intake of most malicious substances ever. Here we are much more pessimistic.

Haven't Elliott openly claimed that they will sell Milan in 2-3 years after they clean the Chinese mess and increase club's worth?
    Sounds like that "EnjoyInter" guy has become a Milan fan. We were used to the same kind of rumors here with us purchasing 10 new players every Mercato.

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    I would love to have Missiroli.

9. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Icardi

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by J.. View Post
    Sounds like that "EnjoyInter" guy has become a Milan fan. We were used to the same kind of rumors here with us purchasing 10 new players every Mercato.
    Ah leave Enjoy alone, dude was entertaining.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Dylan

Kazakhstan

Enjoy was a pretty nice guy. I was purely lurking at the time but his posts in 2015 were pretty entertaining.

Apparently, guys at RnB fully agree with my post http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...15435&page=315

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Milan consider Quagliarella
    By Football Italia staff

Milan are reportedly considering a move for Sampdoria veteran Fabio Quagliarella in January.

The Rossoneri are looking for a third striker to alternate with Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone, but a deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic fell through.

According to this morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport, the top target is now Quagliarella, whose contract expires at the end of the season.

There has been no official offer from the Diavolo yet, but the idea is to take him on loan for six months before signing him outright in the summer.

Samp are looking to tie the Italian international to a new contract, but so far that has not been successful.

Alternatives include loan deals for Liverpool’s Divock Origi or Marcus Rashford of Manchester United.

Quagliarella is more likely though, as he knows Serie A and has a more affordable salary.

The 35-year-old scored 19 league goals last season, and already has eight in 14 this term.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Belgium

Still waiting for their low point. They should try to get Di Natale or Robbie Keane or so, something similar to our Rocchi/Carew
    Forza Internazionale Milano
    Buffalo KAA Gent - Belgian Champions 2014-2015

http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...=1#post1395711

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    By Football Italia staff

Milan are reportedly considering a move for Sampdoria veteran Fabio Quagliarella in January.

The Rossoneri are looking for a third striker to alternate with Gonzalo Higuain and Patrick Cutrone, but a deal for Zlatan Ibrahimovic fell through.

According to this morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport, the top target is now Quagliarella, whose contract expires at the end of the season.

There has been no official offer from the Diavolo yet, but the idea is to take him on loan for six months before signing him outright in the summer.

Samp are looking to tie the Italian international to a new contract, but so far that has not been successful.

Alternatives include loan deals for Liverpool’s Divock Origi or Marcus Rashford of Manchester United.

Quagliarella is more likely though, as he knows Serie A and has a more affordable salary.

The 35-year-old scored 19 league goals last season, and already has eight in 14 this term.
    Doubt it. I think he realises that he’s doing much better than he should on paper at Samp and risking it as a third striker in Milan is just not worth it.

Also, what kind of a choice is this: either Quagliarella or Rashford?

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Still waiting for their low point. They should try to get Di Natale or Robbie Keane or so, something similar to our Rocchi/Carew
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Its never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Its a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    Massimo Moratti

Vatican

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member
    Origi and Rashford

18. Thanks (1): Universe

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Ireland

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that, Kev.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    you can all go fuck your mohters, just my 2 cents.

20. Thanks (1): KevinB

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member

Can you post a link for these interviews? I'd like to read them.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMafia View Post
    Doubt it. I think he realises that he’s doing much better than he should on paper at Samp and risking it as a third striker in Milan is just not worth it.

Also, what kind of a choice is this: either Quagliarella or Rashford?
    Dude is 35 years old. He's already played for a big team and "won" 3 league titles in his time with juve. If he had even half a shit for a brain he'd enjoy the precious few years left in his career being a protagonist and key player for a respectable, but low pressure club like Samp.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Can you post a link for these interviews? I'd like to read them.

Dude is 35 years old. He's already played for a big team and "won" 3 league titles in his time with juve. If he had even half a shit for a brain he'd enjoy the precious few years left in his career being a protagonist and key player for a respectable, but low pressure club like Samp.
    Leonardo's: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...rdo/ar-BBQJMDI

Leonardo added: "There could be an economic sanction, we'll see what happens. We do have a very negative balance sheet. We'll certainly do something on the market, but we'll take it slowly.

"Unfortunately, with the Financial Fair Play issue it has become a puzzle and a difficult one to work out. We need to wait and understand what we can actually do.
    As for Elliott's intentions on sell the club later on after they put Milan back on top, I'd say that there weren't any direct quotes from Paul Singer as in "we will sell the club to the highest bidder" because that would be against business etiquette to make such claims the moment they assumed control on AC, but there are few important points:

-https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180710006037/en/Elliott-Ushers-New-Chapter-AC-Milan They openly say that " Elliott also strongly believes in the value-creation opportunity at AC Milan.”" Vulture fund like Elliott won't oversee value creation of their club just for the sake of it, they will sell the club later on.

-Paolo Scaroni, President of AC and super-high level manager (former CEO of Eni,Deputy Chairman of Rothschild Group) told that the Elliott's plan is to get AC back to European elite in 3-5 years (my "2-3 years" were a bit innaccurate) and then the club can have a new owner. https://www.acmilaninfo.com/news-ell...ilan-revealed/

The Repubblica article mentioned is this one https://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc...ns_-206424063/ It is clear from the title that they will rest for 3-5 years as owners and managers of Milan. It's interesting that he prefers Champions to Scudetto (subtly hinting that Juventus with referees will keep winning it)

To be honest, I am glad that such a renowned managerial team is at their helm. The more powerful management team is in Inter and AC the easier the new stadium issue will be resolved. After all, Milan as an Italian representative in CL for me looks much, much promising than those freaking Roma simpletons, or, even worse, Lazio. Of course, this top-4 must include us too

23. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, Universe

Fav. Player
    Mario Mandzukic

India

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    By Football Italia staff

That would break my heart. Quag is way better off from Milan, I would welcome him back at Juve. What a fucking champ

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Leonardo's: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...rdo/ar-BBQJMDI

As for Elliott's intentions on sell the club later on after they put Milan back on top, I'd say that there weren't any direct quotes from Paul Singer as in "we will sell the club to the highest bidder" because that would be against business etiquette to make such claims the moment they assumed control on AC, but there are few important points:

-https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180710006037/en/Elliott-Ushers-New-Chapter-AC-Milan They openly say that " Elliott also strongly believes in the value-creation opportunity at AC Milan.”" Vulture fund like Elliott won't oversee value creation of their club just for the sake of it, they will sell the club later on.

-Paolo Scaroni, President of AC and super-high level manager (former CEO of Eni,Deputy Chairman of Rothschild Group) told that the Elliott's plan is to get AC back to European elite in 3-5 years (my "2-3 years" were a bit innaccurate) and then the club can have a new owner. https://www.acmilaninfo.com/news-ell...ilan-revealed/

The Repubblica article mentioned is this one https://www.repubblica.it/sport/calc...ns_-206424063/ It is clear from the title that they will rest for 3-5 years as owners and managers of Milan. It's interesting that he prefers Champions to Scudetto (subtly hinting that Juventus with referees will keep winning it)

To be honest, I am glad that such a renowned managerial team is at their helm. The more powerful management team is in Inter and AC the easier the new stadium issue will be resolved. After all, Milan as an Italian representative in CL for me looks much, much promising than those freaking Roma simpletons, or, even worse, Lazio. Of course, this top-4 must include us too
    This is so true. We need strong Milan which should push us to our limits also.

26. Thanks (1): Kev9Inter