Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Nicoḷ Barella

Canada

Hopefully Nainggolan didn't take him to the local pub after that meeting.

2. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Why not?

Convince him the nightclubs in Milano are one of the top, the night life here is vividly amazing, and the training and expectation is relaxed.

Barella would die to join us in an instant.
    Wallace

4. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Why not?

Convince him the nightclubs in Milano are one of the top, the night life here is vividly amazing, and the training and expectation is relaxed.

Barella would die to join us in an instant.
    the prroblem with this approach is that he would also die for experiencing what the night life of milano has to offer
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

6. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    First we acquire him, and deal with the rest later.
    Wallace

8. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Report: Barella rejected Chelsea

Chelsea reportedly agreed a €50m fee with Cagliari for Nicolo Barella in January, only for the midfielder to reject the move.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Cagliari were ready to replace Barella with Boca Juniors’ €21m-rated Nahitan Nandez.

However, the website writes that despite the five-year, €25m contract offered to the Italy international, he stayed in Sardinia for family reasons.

Nonetheless, a spree for the 21-year-old is expected in the summer, with Inter, Napoli and Juventus all ready to do battle.

Let`s hope this happened thanks to our management already promising him stuff and we get him in summer.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicoḷBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

10. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah that's what I predicted happened. He just doesn't want to move to England and we've lured him to join us.

12. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Di Marzio: “Inter Have Still Not Taken Any Concrete Steps When It Comes To Barella”

Transfer market expert Gianluca Di Marzio has confirmed that both Milan clubs are keen on signing Cagliari’s Nicolo Barella as he appeared as a guest on Sky Sport 24.

“Nicolo Barella is a very sincere guy and has confirmed his thoughts on his future but dealing with Cagliari president Tomasso Giulini is not easy at all,” he remarked.

“Inter manager Luciano Spalletti likes him but Inter have still not taken any concrete steps toward signing him. While Milan director Leonardo has already spoken to Giulini. It is necessary to understand if the Rossoneri will decide to make another blow in that area after having spent so much for Lucas Paquetà and with the pending redemption of Tiemoue Bakayoko, without forgetting the situation of Giacomo Bonaventura too.”

This season Barella, who seems destined for a bright future at the highest level, has made 29 appearances across all competitions for the Rossoblu, scoring once and assisting twice.

14. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

If he ends up on Milan we riot
    Last edited by nutsncider; 22 Mar 19 at 14:42.
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

16. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsncider View Post
    If he ends up on Milan we riot
    I doubt that Milan would be after him because he is average at best. His main feature is speed and Gagliardini is a lot faster and taller. Leonarno's Milan only goes after smart catches not average ones.
    Last edited by Palacio; 22 Mar 19 at 17:43.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Cagliari: 'Barella costs over €50m'
    By Football Italia staff

Cagliari President Tommaso Giulini confirms Napoli and Chelsea came closer than Inter to Nicoḷ Barella, but “it’ll take more than €50m.”

The Italy international midfielder is set to start in tonight’s Euro 2020 qualifier against Finland, having become an Azzurri regular under Coach Roberto Mancini.

This also helped boost his profile abroad and a move to a bigger club is expected over the summer.

“Barella was never close to a January exit,” Giulini told the Corriere dello Sport newspaper.

“I cannot deny that there was concrete interest from Napoli in January. Maurizio Sarri also wanted him at Chelsea. As for Inter, that was just a chat, nothing more.”

The Cagliari President was asked about Barella’s price-tag, which has been reported in the €45-50m bracket.

“Maybe it’ll take more, seeing as next year it is his beloved Cagliari’s Centenary,” he smiled.

“I don’t know what his future holds, but he is a player who can grow a great deal more. We hope he can continue to do that while wearing our jersey.

“It’s banal to make the comparison, but he does remind me of Radja Nainggolan, even if Nicoḷ is more technically-gifted than Radja.”

19. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Arsenal 'scout Barella again'

Arsenal will reportedly scout Cagliari and Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella again this evening.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, Arsenal are ‘interested’ in Barella, who ‘appreciates’ their regular scouting missions.

The Gunners have already watched the 22-year-old in action twice this season, and Schira claims they will attend Cagliari’s match against Juventus on Tuesday.

Arsenal need a new box-to-box player to replace Juve-bound Aaron Ramsey, although Barella has played as a No 10 for the Sardinians since the turn of the year.

---

Nicolo Barella is and will remain a transfer target of Inter. The Corriere dello Sport: we continue to think that Inter have the most cards to play to perhaps slightly lower the €50M requested by Giulini. In addition, the club of Suning will also sign a big name for its midfield this summer (Rakitic?).

---

I don`t even want to fuckin` think of Arsenal snatching both Torreira and Barella under our noses. Many of you complained that €35-40m was too much for him... Now do your job Marotta & Ausilio!

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

21. Thanks (2): CafeCordoba, forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

He has said he wants to stay in Italy. This gives me a glimmer of hope. Maybe Conte would be enticing enough for him to say yes to us.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Yeah he said that, but... Sometimes people change their mind. Arsenal is a club that at some point he might decide to consider, for all we know.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Arsenal 'scout Barella again'

Arsenal will reportedly scout Cagliari and Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella again this evening.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport’s Nicolo Schira, Arsenal are ‘interested’ in Barella, who ‘appreciates’ their regular scouting missions.

The Gunners have already watched the 22-year-old in action twice this season, and Schira claims they will attend Cagliari’s match against Juventus on Tuesday.

Arsenal need a new box-to-box player to replace Juve-bound Aaron Ramsey, although Barella has played as a No 10 for the Sardinians since the turn of the year.

---

Nicolo Barella is and will remain a transfer target of Inter. The Corriere dello Sport: we continue to think that Inter have the most cards to play to perhaps slightly lower the €50M requested by Giulini. In addition, the club of Suning will also sign a big name for its midfield this summer (Rakitic?).

---

I don`t even want to fuckin` think of Arsenal snatching both Torreira and Barella under our noses. Many of you complained that €35-40m was too much for him... Now do your job Marotta & Ausilio!
    If they sign Barella, we sign Torreira. It's either or, they won't keep both.
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    ^^ LOL where do you get this from, wishful thinking?

Arsenal fans are madly in love with Torreira and are afraid of losing him to Real Madrid/Barcelona... I doubt we can afford Torreira, so let`s make sure we land Barella this summer. Spalletti already talked to him and he might actually stay beyond summer, weather FIF likes it or not....

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    ^^ LOL where do you get this from, wishful thinking?
    Arsenal play a 3 man midfield, sometimes 2, and its too stacked right now. Torreira doesn't play much and they're not keeping both because they're too similar (height, build, play style, etc.)
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.