Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 192627282930313239 ... LastLast

Thread: NicolÚ Barella

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    More like a "Lucas Moura" for me P$G let us do all the scouting & price negotiation, slap 5m more and close the deal in 1 day.
    i still have a shock from this day. Woke up, happy to read that lucas was coming, only the announcement was missing. It was the saddest morning of my life
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Lots about Eder coming back to facilitate this deal by joining Cagliari.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

4. Thanks (3): dax21, MVD, thatdude

Serbia

Watch as PSG swoops up Barella with 50mil cash while we get stuck with Eder again

6. Thanks (5): Fitzy, Kakaroto, Linege, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    So have we signed him?
    Spoiler: text 

Australia

10 years of FIF
    This isn’t looking good at all. How is it that we have allegedly been knocked back on all three fronts that we are presently working? Barella, Lazaro and Dzeko.

I am wondering whether Conte naming his top priorities was such a good decision given that Cagliari and Roma are not budging. I can’t believe Roma are holding out for 20 million for a footballer that is 33 years old.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    This isn’t looking good at all. How is it that we have allegedly been knocked back on all three fronts that we are presently working? Barella, Lazaro and Dzeko.

I am wondering whether Conte naming his top priorities was such a good decision given that Cagliari and Roma are not budging. I can’t believe Roma are holding out for 20 million for a footballer that is 33 years old.
    Atlast Roma are holding out for someone.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

I just want to reiterate - the fucking transfer window hasn't even opened yet and you started panicking already.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (4): DARi0, InterFCAustin, MVD, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    I just want to reiterate - the fucking transfer window hasn't even opened yet and you started panicking already.
    Well, if history is any indication then panicking is what all Inter fans should do.

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    IF Barella only wants Inter then Cagliari can't do much against it.
    The question is, how strong does he want to come to Inter to play for Conte.
    I don't know, but the question should be answered the next 2-3 days, or we go to other targets.
    And then we should say to Cagliaris president that we will sell them no players (even on loan) in the next 3 years - they can ask fucking PSG to loan them players
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

14. Thanks (1): Sevag

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

its funny that we cant close the deal because of PSG and their 50m+ offer

worst league, less money, etc, but PSG owners dont have problem with spending money
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Mauritius

How on earth would Barella play for PSG?

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post

Roma know they can't get 20m for Dzeko. They're asking as much to make us include a promising youngster in the deal. They have already asked for Radu, Pinamonti and Merola but we have rejected their proposals. Hopefully we have learned our lesson from Zaniolo.

People need to be patient with our negotiations this summer. The main complaint of Juventini about Marotta was he let nagotiations drag on for far too long in order to get a player at a lower price. It usually worked but there were times they ended up missing on their targets for few millions (e.g. Draxler, Witsel etc.).

18. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Fuck Leonardo this PSG-bbilan cunt.. if this happpens i hope we get someone better then Barella and that player scores a hattrick against Bbilan. And maybe against PSG in CL too.

seriously, what the fuck wants PSG/Leonardo with Barella. It's like he is doing Milan a favour by trying to fuck our mercato.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

20. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by dax21 View Post
    Watch as PSG swoops up Barella with 50mil cash while we get stuck with Eder again
    It won't surprise me at all. And I would understand Cagliari president perfectly.
    The 50m price was here for month. No surprise! And he needs to cash in! Probably will take years until Cagliari will have another such talent!
    You put on the table those 50m or make a deal with young players, which appeal Cagliari more! Otherwise we could enjoy Vecino!

We could play the chicken game and wait hoping no one outbid us or Barella held his ground wanting to come here, but it's risky!

22. Thanks (2): Linege, thatdude

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

whats the point if he doesnt want to sign the deal with them ? how can he be forced to sign anything ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

24. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ausilencio

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Fuck Leonardo this PSG-bbilan cunt.. if this happpens i hope we get someone better then Barella and that player scores a hattrick against Bbilan. And maybe against PSG in CL too.

seriously, what the fuck wants PSG/Leonardo with Barella. It's like he is doing Milan a favour by trying to fuck our mercato.
    He can still do us a favor by signing Icardi for 75m... and giving us Paredes if they sign Barella.
    #donatesuning

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    It’s June!!
    What’s the rush for paying $50 mil?!!! He’s good...yeah we need him....but NOT “here’s 50mil in June” good!!
    Chill!
    Last edited by InterFCAustin; 20 Jun 19 at 18:12.

27. Thanks (1): William

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    It’s June!! What’s the rush for paying $50 mil?!!! He’s good...yeah we need him....but NOT “here’s 50mil in June” good!!
    Chill!
    Completely agree! It’s June! Is there a benefit to getting business done quickly, yes sometimes but not When the deal is £50mil for a player worth £35mil.

If Cagliari accept the £50mil offer then great good for them. If Barella accepts it too then great for him too as it shows he wasn’t 100% committed to coming and he’ll get some of that delicious bench time.

On the positive side, for now it looks like we might get to keep Bastoni, which is just like a new signing!!!.....

29. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Iran

i like this guy and i hope we buy him but he doesn't worth 50m at all. in this new generation of italian young players tonali is big deal actually.

31. Thanks (2): InterFCAustin, SiamoNoi

Fav. Player
    Big Skrin

England

PSG being linked with Tonali .. hopefully this means they are cooling of Barella and we don't get sniped on price.. already ridicolous what they are asking.