Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoḷ Barella

Fav. Player
    Il Imperatore

Indonesia

Barella for Gags + sum money, so he can wear stan's number..

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Based on what?
    They play in the same position but one is older and a goal scorer; the other is younger, faster but is a lot more expensive with much fewer goals scored.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    They play in the same position but one is older and a goal scorer; the other is younger, faster but is a lot more expensive with much fewer goals scored.
    So based on nothing tangible. Gotcha.
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

4. Thanks (2): Earth, Lui

Fav. Player
    Big Skrin

England

The Nerazzurri have agreed personal terms with Barella and must now sort out the final formalities of their agreement with Cagliari, which should include €25-30 million in cash plus Alessandro Bastoni, Federico Dimarco and Eder.

sempreinter.com

I really hope that isn't true.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    If those are the names I assume Bastoni goes on loan and Dimarco is direct transfer. Dunno how Eder is handled.

7. Thanks (1): thatdude

Italy

For Bastoni it's probably with that massive buyback clause it was reported of a few days ago.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    LN Ronaldo dL

Slovenia

Cagliari president is not satisfied with our offer. I bet we will fuck this up and let them have Bastoni with no buy back clause.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Again we are in a situation where we've locked ourselves to one target and they are going to squeeze everything out of us.

12. Thanks (3): Palacio, SiamoNoi, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by IM21 View Post
    Cagliari president is not satisfied with our offer. I bet we will fuck this up and let them have Bastoni with no buy back clause.
    He is probably just trying to see if there is anyone else offering him better so he can squeeze every little penny.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

14. Thanks (2): Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Maicon

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Isnt Dimarco better than Dalberto Carlos

Italy

Well, that's not saying much though: with two years of proper physical and tactical training, probably many FIFers would be better than dalbert.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Regarding Dimarco, we should also take into consideration, he was struggling to start at Parma ahead of Gagliolo and grandpa Gobbi. I think one more year elsewhere could be more beneficial to him than sitting on our bench.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

19. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    MS37, SH1, MB77

United States

We struggled to even attempt to sign Radja back in the day. Then he went for pennies to those cucks in the capital. Cagliari isn’t inters biggest fans so why would this negotiation go any smoother

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

It would be really funny if we lost him

Cagliari President Tommaso Giulini confirmed Inter’s offer for Nicoḷ Barella “is not satisfactory” and other clubs are interested in the midfielder.

There are reports of a proposal worth €35m plus a player in exchange, but so far the two clubs have been unable to agree on who to include in the deal.

“There are many clubs who want Barella, as he had five extraordinary years here, plus on loan at Como,” Giulini told Sky Sport Italia.

“This could be the definitive years of his consecration in a club that plays in Europe. We’ll see which of these clubs will make Cagliari and the player happy.

“Inter are interested, as are other clubs. They made a serious proposal, we are evaluating it, but so far it is not satisfactory. We’ll see if he ends up a club in the Champions League or Europa League, but either way he has shown for Italy that he can have his say on certain stages.”

Milan are reported to have renewed their approach for Barella, offering €35m cash plus another €10m in performance-related bonuses.

Meanwhile, Giulini confirmed the news that midfielder Luca Cigarini has extended his contract to June 2022, while Cagliari “like” Gregoire Defrel.
    Ajax just thrashed Juve!! Fuck whoever uses the 'experience' excuse for signing bunch of mediocre 30+ year olds who do nothing other than laying in the treatment room and demanding high wages.

22. Thanks (2): magnesium, thatdude

Netherlands

Just a negotiating ploy. If Barella has his heart set on Inter it will happen soon enough.

Fav. Player
    Youth team

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Just a negotiating ploy. If Barella has his heart set on Inter it will happen soon enough.
    Down to final details apparently. Should be done by the weekend hopefully.
    FORZA INTER TILL I DIE! Mi chiamo Salvatore.

25. Thanks (3): Anne Marie, Kakaroto, thatdude

Italy

On the 16th the euro under 21 begins and barella will be there, I believe it's in all the parties' best interest to close this by then. Which is most likely what will happen.
    Last edited by firmino; 13 Jun 19 at 07:14.

27. Thanks (4): Anne Marie, CafeCordoba, Jerry, MVD

29. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, thatdude

Fav. Player
    JZ4

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    How would we able to get Torreira for 30 million and why would Arsenal sell him for that much?
    He misses italy, Arsenal due for an overhaul, Arsenal don't usually haggle over price, if we go about it smart

Milan the only other club linked to him and they're on a shoe string budget (40-50M)
    "Last person I called "Darling" was pregnant 20 seconds later!" Lord Flashheart.

Italy

No doubt in my mind we should buy Barella and almost no doubt we will, with a cash+players formula out of many that were thrown by the media (“almost” as anti-jinx), but damn, that 50+ million overall evalutation by fellow interista Giulini to showcase in the negotiation.

Fair enough, I can't blame him.