Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 334041424344454653 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoḷ Barella

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    Very nice. Full expect Marotta to close this out, reach an agreement with the most minor of adjustments to our consistent offer (probably a dry loan for Di Marco) or another 1-2 mil.
    CAMPIONEDIEUROPA2010

2005-2010<3

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

I still find it strange to see how we are struggling to get Barella. For months now we are after him and we knew how much he would cost? So why is there so much trouble ( as suggested in the media, I don't know for sure). Couldn't get Inter an agreement earlier or did Cagliari changed their demands?

For example Ajax already had 4 new players coming before the end of the season because they wanted to be prepare. It just seems a little bit unprofessional to still discuss some minor bonuses or dry loans.

Fav. Player
    fuck em all

Serbia

when someone wants to sell you a candy worth 1e for 10e ... would you buy it ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyall View Post
    Extremely shit.
    Like so shit that if you took a shit on a toilet it would look like him.

4. Thanks (6): Materazzi_23, MVD, n4l, rfU, SiamoNoi, William

Fav. Player
    Schneckerl

Austria

7 Forum Supporter
    Because they're asking every week a little bit more.
    Inter clueless management with no strategy and wasting tons of money. every year, again and again

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Rasha View Post
    when someone wants to sell you a candy worth 1e for 10e ... would you buy it ?
    No I get Inter doesn't want to pay more then Barella is worth but it seems like Inter is suprised about the money Cagliari wants which I can't understand because they are in talks for at least weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokrates View Post
    Because they're asking every week a little bit more.
    This would explain everything and i'm glad Inter doesn't pay more than what they think Barella is worth.

7. Thanks (1): Rasha

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

I imagine we had a fee agreed, then Cagliari decided to up the stakes due to Napoli's, Roma's, and PSG's supposed interest. Now that Barella has repeatedly fucked them all off in favour of us, we're back to where we originally were.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    It's called negotiations. They ask for 50m€, we propose something less. We might need to raise our bid a bit but Cagliari won't get their 50m€. Surely Inter know Cagliari's demands, we just don't agree with those demands.

Fav. Player
    MILAN SKRINIAR

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    It's called negotiations. They ask for 50m€, we propose something less. We might need to raise our bid a bit but Cagliari won't get their 50m€. Surely Inter know Cagliari's demands, we just don't agree with those demands.
    Normally negotiations don't take months. But as explained by Sokrates and YoramG that would be plausible. I had the idea Inter knew the asking price for Barella and was suddenly suprised by the 50m tag which I couldn't understand. But if Cagliari indeed raised their demands every week they can fuck off and i'm glad Barella told them he only wants Inter and Inter doesn't take the bait on the first attempt.

Still curious what the final deal will look like for Barella with all the rumours going on. 36M + 4m bonuses is a okay deal I think.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

And why should Cagliari be in a rush to sell fast and at all costs? Negotiations could drag till the rest of the mercato for all they care. You have a prized good in possession and you want to get as much possible off it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

12. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    And why should Cagliari be in a rush to sell fast and at all costs? Negotiations could drag till the rest of the mercato for all they care. You have a prized good in possession and you want to get as much possible off it.
    Actually there is an incentive for sellers to close the deals quickly which is opening up the fund early so they can start looking for replacements.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso , Sne

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    You would think so. But as the player only wants Inter it wouldn't be in Cagliari best interest to drag it out. They could probably get a couple of millions more, but they wouldn't be able to reinvest in their own targets.

15. Thanks (2): Materazzi_23, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by qb4ever_2k View Post
    Actually there is an incentive for sellers to close the deals quickly which is opening up the fund early so they can start looking for replacements.
    Cagliari isn't exactly an ambitious club. They'll get some low key player in any case or even some youth prospect. They want the cash, most of all.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

17. Thanks (4): CafeCordoba, DARi0, Dylan, MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Even Pedullà trolling us saying we are at meeting 347 with Cagliari and at meeting 350 we shall close the deal...

Well Sensi AND Barella is a significant upgrade to old man Valero and Vecinogod

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Squad Depth

Canada

The best and stupidest thing barella did was say he only wants inter.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    "Madonna...é un macello qua"

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    I still find it strange to see how we are struggling to get Barella. For months now we are after him and we knew how much he would cost? So why is there so much trouble ( as suggested in the media, I don't know for sure). Couldn't get Inter an agreement earlier or did Cagliari changed their demands?

For example Ajax already had 4 new players coming before the end of the season because they wanted to be prepare. It just seems a little bit unprofessional to still discuss some minor bonuses or dry loans.
    It is not strange at all. Cagliari is acting like a prostitute.

We made the offer and they handed their request. The moment we tried to negotiate with an improved offer, they started demanding a lot. Plus, Roma and PSG showed their interest. At one point they requested 35+Pinamonti. That is 53 mils. Then they also asked for Bastoni who has 30 millions tag plus Di Marco. Then they considered Eder at another point. They changed their demand like a prostitute changes underwear.

That is why we ignored them for 3 weeks.

If they didn't behave in such a way, we would have secured him quickly. Godin, Lazaro, Sensi, Agoume were signed within few weeks.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    ^ Negotiations with a prostitute dont take Cagliari long.

23. Thanks (2): Linege, Universe

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Lui View Post
    The best and stupidest thing barella did was say he only wants inter.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    sounds like our capitano
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

25. Thanks (1): Lui

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Veretout is practically a Roma player (they will give Defrel plus cash to Fiorentina), so Barella is ours unless PSG steps in. Defrel was the player Roma opted to include in the deal with Cagliari.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

27. Thanks (2): thatdude, Wobblz

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Poor bbilan, rejected by Sensi and Veretout.

29. Thanks (5): chhstr, Linege, rfU, thatdude, Universe

Fav. Player
    Marotta

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Normally negotiations don't take months. But as explained by Sokrates and YoramG that would be plausible. I had the idea Inter knew the asking price for Barella and was suddenly suprised by the 50m tag which I couldn't understand. But if Cagliari indeed raised their demands every week they can fuck off and i'm glad Barella told them he only wants Inter and Inter doesn't take the bait on the first attempt.

Still curious what the final deal will look like for Barella with all the rumours going on. 36M + 4m bonuses is a okay deal I think.
    Yep.. I think its more about how Marotta values Barella? Maybe he finds someone similar like Pellegrini and that fits our budget and fit Conte’s tactics? You know Marotta have his eyes all over the place!
    imustbemasochisttosupportinter

31. Thanks (1): rfU