Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicoḷ Barella

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Barella => Brozovic who can defend and run forward. He's not an attacking midfielder, no idea where everyone gets that from. It's like calling Cambiasso an attacking midfielder just because he sometimes run forward and entered the opponent's area.
    Torreira => Gattuso who can pass and shoot. Actually, Gattuso who can pass for a professional football player.
    Pellegrini => Pirlo light.

All are good. There's no such thing as an analysis for who's better as no one stands out of the lot, but it's a matter of how they fit for a team and the coach's plans.
    So who fits our current squad better? (Add in christante in the mix)
    I think we need someone like T.Motta/Busquet type player to mark the other team best player and frustate the shit out of em

Fav. Player
    javier zanetti

Israel

I think we need Torreira the most, and if we get him, Barella and Rafinha, our midfield is good - Vecino, Brozo, Valero, Gags, Rafinha, Torriera and Barella. Maybe if we replace Valero with younger midfielder it will be better, but i think this midfield has great potential.

If i have to choose the best line up, it will be Brozo, Torreira and Rafinha. Barella can take Brozo place, but he need to prove himself more.

Poland

Considering todays news I think I’d pick this guy. Hes cheap so I hope we get him no metter what. If I was meant to choose a swap I’d go with Valero but I never liked the guy here. Just leave Emmers alone please and if you want to give any top primavera playersmake sure to include buyback clause or just put them on favourable long loan.

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Rúben Neves.

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    So who fits our current squad better? (Add in christante in the mix)
    I think we need someone like T.Motta/Busquet type player to mark the other team best player and frustate the shit out of em
    I have no clue of what the strategy for 2018-19 is, but for the 2017-18 team I think Barella was the better fit.

Cagliari has been using 2 formations mostly. 3-5-2, with Barella as the internal left side Central Midfielder and in the 4-3-1-2/4-4-2 diamond he was either used as the DM behind the AM or the external left side Central Midfielder. Before Brozovic emerged as starting material, Barella was probably a must for that role. Now I'm not so sure that he can take Brozo out of the lineup.

We don't have a player with Torreira or Pellegrini skillset, but I'll admit that I feel that Barella looks more like someone I'd like at Inter. Pellegrini needs a stable environment and a midfield built around him, don't think we can offer him that, but I think he has the highest ceiling out of all young Italian midfielders, including Verratti. I'd be delighted with either Barella or Torreira but as I said, it's all up to Spalletti's intentions. It seems that we're fine with Barella as the main target either because he's a better fit or because Torreira is unreachable for us at the moment, either way, we can't be sad, it's a very good player coming out way.

6. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe

Bulgaria

Barella => Brozovic who can defend and run forward. He's not an attacking midfielder, no idea where everyone gets that from. It's like calling Cambiasso an attacking midfielder just because he sometimes run forward and entered the opponent's area.
    Torreira => Gattuso who can pass and shoot. Actually, Gattuso who can pass for a professional football player.
    Pellegrini => Pirlo light.

All are good. There's no such thing as an analysis for who's better as no one stands out of the lot, but it's a matter of how they fit for a team and the coach's plans.
    Maybe Barella makes more sense as he can fit next to Brozovic but can replace him as well. He is still green and can be used as rotational player without moaning. Also we can lower his price (as per rumors) inserting some youngstars.
    Not a fan of Torreira. Didn't see too much of Pellegrini but i thought he plays higher on the pitch than Pirlo?

Indonesia

Looks like roma taking christante and kluivert, while we are on barella and verdi.

9. Thanks (1): thatdude

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Maybe Barella makes more sense as he can fit next to Brozovic but can replace him as well. He is still green and can be used as rotational player without moaning. Also we can lower his price (as per rumors) inserting some youngstars.
    Not a fan of Torreira. Didn't see too much of Pellegrini but i thought he plays higher on the pitch than Pirlo?
    Pirlo used to play AMC and MC as well. He has a very similar playing style. Smart passing in every direction, good control, likes to cross the ball to the other side of the pitch, can dribble his way out of trouble. Forget the Pirlo of old days with the beard, I mean Pirlo in his prime.

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Palacio, varmin

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by javier_zanetti <3 View Post
    I think we need Torreira the most, and if we get him, Barella and Rafinha, our midfield is good - Vecino, Brozo, Valero, Gags, Rafinha, Torriera and Barella. Maybe if we replace Valero with younger midfielder it will be better, but i think this midfield has great potential.

If i have to choose the best line up, it will be Brozo, Torreira and Rafinha. Barella can take Brozo place, but he need to prove himself more.
    I am just worried about the height of Barella and Torreira. They won't be useful in the air.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Di Marzio - Barella If with Cagliari it was possible to set a negotiation with the passage of some interesting youngsters to the Sardinian team, it would also benefit Inter, which could find the way to make capital gains - as happened a year ago with the Sampdoria in the Skriniar-Caprari operation.
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

14. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

Australia

Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    This kid is very good. Hopefully we can get him here without losing our entire youth department.
    Awaiting the start of our youth project.

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Pirlo used to play AMC and MC as well. He has a very similar playing style. Smart passing in every direction, good control, likes to cross the ball to the other side of the pitch, can dribble his way out of trouble. Forget the Pirlo of old days with the beard, I mean Pirlo in his prime.
    Primelo
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    GdS-Barella, Giulini makes no discounts: 40 million. and eye to the Roma
    25.05.2018 08:30 Alessandro Cavasinni Source: Journal of the Sport article read 3718 times

not only Nainggolan.*Piero Auxiliary and Alessandro Beltrami also spoke of another assistant to the agent, namely Nicoḷ Barella, as promptly reported by this editorial (read the article here). "Courtship on Barella has a double valence-confirms the Journal of Sport-. In the Nerazzurri plans, in fact,The Sardinian talent would be exchanged with some young people of Good Hope: Pina, emmers etc.. In Ausilio's head, such a contrived operation would help to make the accounts of the much-desired capital gains square. But at Giulini's Cagliari this road doesn't like it at all. Barella is rated 40 million (no rebates) and, above all, without the shadow of technical counterparts. With these assumptions Nicoḷ Barella is difficult to put on the road to Milan. Attention, instead, to the Giallorosso track for him. It is well known, in fact, that Rome likes a little ' at all and in case of excellent departures could come back very useful.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Barella & Nainggolan for Inter?

Inter have reportedly opened talks for Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan and Cagliari’s Nicolo Barella, who share the same agent.

According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio met Alessandro Beltrami – who represents both Nainggolan and Barella – on Thursday.

However, the newspaper warns the Nerazzurri must raise €40m by the end of June before they can spend such sums on the pair.

The Belgian has long been linked with Inter, given he worked under Luciano Spalletti at Roma, while the 21-year-old is considered one of the bright prospects in Italian football.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicoḷBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    JC7;MS37;YK17

Hungary

10 years of FIF
    In this season line-up he can be a sub of Brozo or/and Rafinha. They can't play 40-50 matches per season, that's why we need him. Valero must be OFF.

In a 4-4-2 he can be also an RM, as you wrote as well.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    Looks like roma taking christante and kluivert, while we are on barella and verdi.
    Roma like to invest in youngsters and then sell them for triple the money. Inter on the other hand like to sign 30 year olds and be stuck with them.

21. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by rsz85 View Post
    In this season line-up he can be a sub of Brozo or/and Rafinha. They can't play 40-50 matches per season, that's why we need him. Valero must be OFF.

In a 4-4-2 he can be also an RM, as you wrote as well.
    Barella always plays on the left side for Cagliari or as a DM, when did he ever play as right midfielder?

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Barella always plays on the left side for Cagliari or as a DM, when did he ever play as right midfielder?
    man I've seen him all over the pitch...he is just so skilled that he can find himself anyplace in the midfield. A real gem of a player,might develop even more than Verratti tbh...just hope Roma don't do another "Nainggolan" to us...with Barella now...

because Spallo will be...

24. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Roma like to invest in youngsters and then sell them for triple the money. Inter on the other hand like to sign 30 year olds and be stuck with them.
    Kluviert's son is super overrated. He had only five good games in his only professional season. No way he can go ahead of Under, SES, or Perotti. He'll end up at Vittese or Roda next year.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Kluviert's son is super overrated. He had only five good games in his only professional season. No way he can go ahead of Under, SES, or Perotti. He'll end up at Vittese or Roda next year.
    I heard perotti or/and SES might be sold of they get kluivert. Id take either of them no bother.

27. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe