Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: NicolÚ Barella

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Kluviert's son is super overrated. He had only five good games in his only professional season. No way he can go ahead of Under, SES, or Perotti. He'll end up at Vittese or Roda next year.
    I was talking more in general and not about a specific player. Their strategy is to buy youngsters and build a team or sell them for a huge profit. Obviously some transfers will eventually fail but many other succeed.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Inter, Premium: Barella will be a done deal either way, the figures of the master stroke of Ausilio. Vidal, two options

Inter seem determined to take NicolÚ Barella from Cagliari regardless of Vidal

Inter wants to sink the blow for NicolÚ Barella. Regardless of the eventual arrival of Arturo Vidal, which depends on the outgoing operations, the Nerazzurri seem intent on bringing home the Cagliari midfielder.

According to Premium Sport, Ausilio could soon try to tighten the time, acquiring the 21 year old with the formula of the loan with a right of redemption for a total transaction of 27-28 million: the Biscione wants to close quickly avoiding surprises (on Barella there are also foreign companies).

"But it is not over here. If Inter were able to give up a mediano (two options, Joao Mario or Vecino) would then go to the assault of Arturo Vidal, out of Bayern Monaco: in this case it would be a definite purchase (the Bavarians ask 30 million) ", reports Premium.

I hope this to be true,the sauce is questionable but...Barella is a pure talent... A LA VERRATTI for sure.
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Malta

All comes down to this really: If Ausilio can pull of Vidal, Barella and Vrsajlko to close this mercato we're going to be in for a special season

Fav. Player
    Vieri*

Nigeria

29 Forum Supporter
    If he gets this done. Everyone should praise Ausilio for a day but only just a day.
    "A Black Hearted Slave, For The Blue Blood Kings, Bleeding For The Team, And The Titles They Bring"

Forza Inter
    *CAMPIONE DEL MONDO* 2009//2010
    -- COPPA ITALIA -- SERIE A -- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE --
    -- SUPER COPPA ITALIANA -- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP --

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Barella,getting closer says Calciomercato.com

"Filip Bradaric's imminent arrival in Cagliari opens the door to NicolÚ Barella's farewell. The Croatian midfielder plays the same role as the Italian courted by Inter who is ready to "sink the blow" immediately to give Luciano Spalletti a midfielder he wants."

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Indigo View Post
    If he gets this done. Everyone should praise Ausilio for a day but only just a day.
    Ausilio is mirabelli 2.0, if he does the job like Leonardo does, he is worthy called GOD.

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by yoszee View Post
    Ausilio is mirabelli 2.0, if he does the job like Leonardo does, he is worthy called GOD.
    What has Leonardo done to be referred as GOD?

Oh yeah.. brought Nagatomo to Inter.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Macedonia

Forum Supporter
    How does this kid compare to our ex overhyped player Zaniolo?

I like when we invest in young talent but I guess we can't use him right away. Maybe purchase for the future midfield? Or do you think he can be rotational player this season?

Fav. Player
    L'pool Youtube

Yugoslavia

Quote Originally Posted by Ed. View Post
    What has Leonardo done to be referred as GOD?

Oh yeah.. brought Nagatomo to Inter.
    I mean what he did for bbilan.

Thiago Silva, Kaka, errr i forgot the other.

Fav. Player
    Skri, Brozo, I9

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    I don't think Barella can be our "Vidal". These two players have totally different profile. Other one is a perennial top player in Europe with immediate quality and leading mentality whereas other one is just a kid from Cagliari, promising starlet with a bright future but not a star player yet.

I think we can't sell JM anyway, so Barella comes on loan when JM goes out on loan.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    How does this kid compare to our ex overhyped player Zaniolo?

I like when we invest in young talent but I guess we can't use him right away. Maybe purchase for the future midfield? Or do you think he can be rotational player this season?
    He most definitely can play instantly.

12. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Urban

United States

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    I don't think Barella can be our "Vidal". These two players have totally different profile. Other one is a perennial top player in Europe with immediate quality and leading mentality whereas other one is just a kid from Cagliari, promising starlet with a bright future but not a star player yet.

I think we can't sell JM anyway, so Barella comes on loan when JM goes out on loan.
    From what I’ve seen Barella is more of Brozovic than a Vidal.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    The redemption figure is set at 27/28 milion which is confirmation that the poor lad will just come, play 1 season here then go back.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

If we get into CL again, then we finally have some leeway about spending money. And if Barella performs, 28mil will be a bargain.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    I have always sang this kid's praises, rate him very highly. But Inter is a big jump from Cagliari, and the reasonable expectation from this kid should be that he learns and develops into a starter for us in 1-2 years. Which is perfectly fine if we have players like Nainggolan and Vidal for Barella to learn from...

I see Barella as a vice-Nainggolan. He improved leaps and bounds last season specially with regards to his end product, scoring all his 6 top flight goals. That is very impressive for a 21 year old. He is short like Nainggolan and has the same crazy intensity, but needs to bulk up more. If we develop him well under the mentorship of Nainggolan, there is a good chance Barella will become a star like him.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Pakistan

95 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    If we get into CL again, then we finally have some leeway about spending money. And if Barella performs, 28mil will be a bargain.
    Really don’t think so. We’re in the CL already and look at our condition. Next summer, we’ll have to deal with Vrsaljko, Politano, Karamoh’s payments already plus now Barella and also this Mr X lol.
    Spoiler: text 

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

No, it really does change a lot next summer. Just believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    I couldn't care less about the thanks on a football forum lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by A.l.i View Post
    Really don’t think so. We’re in the CL already and look at our condition. Next summer, we’ll have to deal with Vrsaljko, Politano, Karamoh’s payments already plus now Barella and also this Mr X lol.
    So we will have big options to close next summer in Politano, Barella & Vrsaljko. I personally think thats awesome. If any of these guys play like shite, we can just return them and they know it. If that does not put a fire under their arse all season, nothing will.

Inter can pick and choose which ones to buy after seeing them in our team for a year, so where is the problem? I wish we had done that with Joao Mario, Gabigol and Dalbert.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

He reminds me of Verratti a whole lot in every aspect of his game

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/b...bito-il--73725

look at the stats guys...compared to Nainggolan...now we know we can't judge just this but...the kid is a pure talentino I tell you!