Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Matteo Politano

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Matteo Politano

Inter Market, Inter insists on Politano: deal like a Skriniar? The strategy of the Nerazzurri
    Calciomercato.com provides details on the Politano affair

Inter is looking for these 40 million gains to be budgeted by June 30th to return to the benchmark set by Uefa's Fair Play Financial. The Nerazzurri, however, are trying to figure out how to make some good player to make available to Luciano Spalletti. The last name is that of Matteo Politano, with Piero Ausilio who has already met, and will meet again soon, the Sassuolo executives to talk about it and to put some counterpart to make gains. According to Calciomercato.com, in the interest of Sassuolo there remain Andrea Pinamonti and Federico Valietti, near the neroverdi in January, which could now be part of the negotiation. Inter may therefore generate a capital gain and operate in a Skriniar-style deal: not just capital gain, but also a good buy-in. This is a real deal that Inter and Sassuolo are trying to lead.

So out of curiosity, Politano is a player from the middle of the standings and not good enough for the Champions League as last year Skriniar wasn't good enough? No, because in this case it is welcomed?! I seem to read the same comments that were made for the defender. A player with his characteristics at Inter is missing and if you manage to place some players to make capital gains then hopefully this gets done!

"who is Skriniar?! He can't be a starter for us?! Why didn't we get Bonucci instead?!"

I read similar shit about Politano in the forwards thread...ah yeah,I like Politano very much. 10x the player Candreva is already now,and he is only 24,meaning he will get better at a better club.

FORZA MATTEO!

I hope we get him

http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    R9

Trinidad & Tobago

I think its a done deal when the window opens..he wants to come here..cross fingers.

3. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Just for reference, Spalletti's grandmother is 10 times the player Candreva is, so no big achievement there.

But yeah, I agree with these kinds of deals. I'd still prefer Verdi, but if Politano is coming as a Perisic sub/Candreva replacement I can't really moan. Especially if it helps us balance out the books.

Will be nice to have someone who can dribble and actually take a free kick

Is he right or left footed?

5. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Vatican

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    I think he's left footed but uses his right foot too much so it's not really easy to tell. Being ambidextrous myself and by noticing his moves, I'd say he's left footed. But then again, I'm the guy who thought Skriniar was left footed before we got him because of those mirrored streams and his use of both feet when he was at Sampdoria I really need to go back to Satelite tv.

7. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Tuvalu

10 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Being ambidextrous myself
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked wizard View Post
    after seeing them gifs of them passes I have to admit that I was wrong and that he is one of the greatest.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Breaking news: Inter made a bid for Kyrie Irving after he requested a trade from the Cavs.

9. Thanks (1): MVD

Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    You prefer ambipedal?

There are ways to know btw. Trajectory of shot is different, the weight on each leg at the time of shot and the angle of the body and a few other details.

Perisic for example is right footed even if he tries to fool himself that he's a leftie.

Bulgaria

I've watched few games of Politano and Verdi this season and based of them i think the former is with higher football IQ. Verdi looks like younger Candreva or Perisic.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by YoramG View Post
    Just for reference, Spalletti's grandmother is 10 times the player Candreva is, so no big achievement there.

But yeah, I agree with these kinds of deals. I'd still prefer Verdi, but if Politano is coming as a Perisic sub/Candreva replacement I can't really moan. Especially if it helps us balance out the books.

Will be nice to have someone who can dribble and actually take a free kick

Is he right or left footed?
    In the video he used both feet but he is more accurate with his right foot. I am not really sure he is the player in terms of accuracy we all want.

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Lol you sure? He shoots free kicks with his left, most people shoot free kicks with their best foot.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

i like politano, but as a vice perisic/winger he will be fail. kevin lasagna is faster and better winger.

both are not top players, fiorentina/lazio at best

im afraid that he is another gabbiadini, its all about our budget and his price
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

15. Thanks (1): forzainter257

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Lol you sure? He shoots free kicks with his left, most people shoot free kicks with their best foot.
    He does but he isn't accurate with his left foot though. Watch the video and you will see for yourself.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    as long as we are getting Skriniar,Cancelo,Rafinha,Lautaro,SDV,Politano type of players...I'm cool with it

what do they have in common...young-ish,talented af,resale value can get to the roof...not demanding high wages!

we just need that Cancelo and Rafi stay here...permanent like!

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    He does but he isn't accurate with his left foot though. Watch the video and you will see for yourself.
    I wouldn’t count by compilation highlights. Obviously everything is cut and assembled, so the actual striking rate of either foot is biased.

There’re probably shots misfired by the right foot that didn’t make it into compilation. It couldn’t have possibly included every attempt on goal this season.

To me this just means he’s good and confident with both with the materials presented here.
    Wallace

20. Thanks (1): Palacio

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

I wouldn’t count by compilation highlights. Obviously everything is cut and assembled, so the actual striking rate of either foot is biased.

There’re probably shots misfired by the right foot that didn’t make it into compilation. It couldn’t have possibly included every attempt on goal this season.

To me this just means he’s good and confident with both with the materials presented here.
    He is full of energy and confidence.

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

or you know guys,actually watch a full game of his or five,the more the better,before you judge,if you have better things to do,I understand this,then don't judge him with BS upon BS...because y-tube vids...well...Quaresma says hi.

I've seen enough games of his to tell you he ain't average,or just some random player. He is a flashy player yeah,but can be effective when utilized correctly. His stamina is insanely impressive,his fines touch is very good.He was the main Sass guy this season,a lot of merit to him that Sass stayed in Serie A, while on the other hand Berardi was on snooze fest the entire season,more or less. Look what a midfield Sass has and he scored just one less than Perisic,10 more than Candreva! Yeah Iachini put him more centrally later but that is a good thing,it means he is versatile and good in many positions!We need someone to take FK's well!

Don't you compare him to Candreva,because Candreva can only dream the touch this kid has on the ball,same can be said for Ivane...they don't have the technical skills this kid can bring here

I'd get both Politano and Verdi for rotation as Candreva is useless and Kara is 19! We gonna play CL as well,and Chiesa seems a dream at this point

Perisic,Politano and Karamoh won't be enough if Candreva is out of here,as I hope it will happen

23. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, DARi0, MVD, Palacio, Wobblz

Vatican

Politano is no Insigne, but he's much closer to him than he is to someone like Candreva. Just as simply put as possible.

25. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Wobblz

Norway

No to this guy, hes not the one to take us to the next lvl.

Next pls

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    or you know guys,actually watch a full game of his or five,the more the better,before you judge,if you have better things to do,I understand this,then don't judge him with BS upon BS...because y-tube vids...well...Quaresma says hi.
    Thanks for repeating what I just said.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Thanks for repeating what I just said.
    because that's the only thing I said right...

29. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    what's wrong with the word ambidextrous?

anyways, according to transfermakrt he is left-footed
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

31. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD