Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Matteo Politano

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    The way Candreva has played last 6 months, pretty much any decent Serie A winger will be an improvement. That does not mean we should go after them.

I like Politano, he is developing well. But I think JJM rates him a bit too highly. Politano's technical skill isn't far ahead of Candreva or Perisic, infact I think its pretty much in line with Candreva's skills when he was in his mid 20s. Politano is a more attacking winger than Candreva, has better pace. But if I have to compare Politano's best season (this season) with some of Candreva's seasons at Lazio, Politano isn't of that level yet. So lets not overhype the kid, I think he will be a good vice-RW at Inter. But we already have a Vice-RW in Karamoh. We need a starting RW, and I personally hope we do better than Politano or Verdi. If the plan is to sell Karamoh for FFP reasons, and buy Politano in July as vice-RW, that I can understand.

If we have money, we need to spend the most for the RW role. Assuming we are signing Cancelo & Rafinha, then this position becomes our weakest link, and a serious upgrade here will make a big difference.

If we don't have money to spend, then sure someone like Politano or Verdi are ok. But we should lower our expectations accordingly. Playing in a freer role as a star player for Sassuolo or Bologna isn't the same thing as playing for Inter with high expectations and being less of a focal point for the team.

Fav. Player
    #FuckWanda
    Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I know candreva has had some decent goalscoring seasons too, but tbh, if Candreva could bag 8-10 a season, we'd all be a lot happier. It wouldnt be perfect by any means, but still, happier

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    what's wrong with the word ambidextrous?

anyways, according to transfermakrt he is left-footed
    He is a right winger on transfer market.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    He is a right winger on transfer market.
    he's a left-footed right winger. according to them, that is. and it seems accurate to me.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/matteo...spieler/165895
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    even more accurate,he can play RW,LW and SS...pretty much at the same level of quality...

I rate him to highly?! Maybe but then I rated Skriniar and Cancelo the same last season... Guess who you guys love most right now
    Hueheuwhey

Politano, Lautaro, Rafi, Cancelo, SDV, Asamoah and either Naingg or Barella will be a faptastic mercato for me
    Last edited by JJM; 29 May 18 at 22:46.
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    even more accurate,he can play RW,LW and SS...pretty much at the same level of quality...
    This how I lean toward Politano more, he can be our right winger, Perisic Backup and also complement striker if we need play with 2 striker upfront. People should realized he will probably start as rotational player but Im sure he wont get benched for long time.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

We need a starter. Do we see him and intend on using him as a starter for us? If yes then its okay, but if we are not yet sure, we still have Karamoh, as Bluenine said. We need starters.
    Forza Inter

Fav. Player
    El Fenomeno

Kiribati

I rate him to highly?! Maybe but then I rated Skriniar and Cancelo the same last season... Guess who you guys love most right now
    Hueheuwhey

Politano, Lautaro, Rafi, Cancelo, SDV, Asamoah and either Naingg or Barella will be a faptastic mercato for me
    I can totally see your scouting skill For someone who rated Skriniar as "Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined"

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    We need starters but we also need rotational attackers.

Either way Politano and Verdi both seem to be a fit for purchasing this season due to their versatility up front, particularly Politano.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnyle View Post
    I can totally see your scouting skill For someone who rated Skriniar as "Crap, shit, useless player, worst buisness ever, Mancini, Quaresma and Gresko combined"
    I always use sarcasm for votes...ok?ok!

or do I?

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

If you rate every player high, you'll get it right 30% of the times.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

16. Thanks (4): Caecuban, Kakaroto, MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    If you rate every player high, you'll get it right 30% of the times.
    dude...Candreva,Santon,Morata,there are more I don't rate high...

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Verdi will never join us as a rotational player. He rejected going to Napoli because he thought he will be warming bench there.
    As for Politano, he played as LFW and CF majority of the time, so is he really being considered as a replacement for Candreva?

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

dude...Candreva,Santon,Morata,there are more I don't rate high...
    I'm not talking about 2 years later. I'm talking about when the rumors are kicking in and you wank of every young and talented player.

It may be troll it may not. Idgaf

EDIT: My bad, I've looked through your posts, maybe there should be an age restriction to 23 years old? Then you definitely get on the wanking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

21. Thanks (2): MVD, _OC_

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Verdi will never join us as a rotational player. He rejected going to Napoli because he thought he will be warming bench there.
    As for Politano, he played as LFW and CF majority of the time, so is he really being considered as a replacement for Candreva?
    The plan is depend on Candreva if he got sales we sure bring two winger like Verdi or other as straight replacement and someone like Politano who had room to growth. If dont we probably only sign one of them with Candreva might still be our first option while Spalletti monitoring if new winger can adapted well with his strategy.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Candreva Crosses View Post
    I'm not talking about 2 years later. I'm talking about when the rumors are kicking in and you wank of every young and talented player.

It may be troll it may not. Idgaf

EDIT: My bad, I've looked through your posts, maybe there should be an age restriction to 23 years old? Then you definitely get on the wanking.
    it's opposite day for me when I have to vote anti-jinx,sarcasm,trolling...all precise methods as a matter of fact go read my fucking posts instead...when a player joins us...

24. Thanks (2): Candreva Crosses, MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Don't worry about JJM, he will come to his senses.

Last year I made a post analyzing Berardi's stats and said that we shouldn't sign him since he's been getting worse season after season. JJM the expert critisized that post and basically said I didn't know what I was talking about.

Now, few weeks ago he himself called Berardi crap.

You see, he will come to his senses...

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    Don't worry about JJM, he will come to his senses.

Last year I made a post analyzing Berardi's stats and said that he's been getting worse season after season. JJM the expert critisized that post and basically said I didn't know what I was talking about.

Now, few weeks ago he himself called Berardi crap.

You see, he will come to his senses...
    well you were right...i was wrong...happy? I never said I get shit right all the time...I wouldn't be here if I did

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    But we already have a Vice-RW in Karamoh. We need a starting RW, and I personally hope we do better than Politano or Verdi. If the plan is to sell Karamoh for FFP reasons, and buy Politano in July as vice-RW, that I can understand.
    That is impossible as Karamoh is still on LOAN until 2019, when we are going to buy him. As you said, we need enforcements in other areas as well + squad depth, while our resources are limited. I guess that`s why we are trying for Verdi/Politano and not Chiesa...

Quote Originally Posted by forzainter257 View Post
    Why do you think we would splash 25-30m for a player to sit him on bench? We are not doing a Barbosa again, Kia is not here... I just hope we can beat Ancelotti`s Napoli for his signature.

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolòBarella

NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Politicano

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

30. Thanks (1): MVD