Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Malcom de Oliveira

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Total BS. Even if true, he's a Kia player so he'll flop.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This Malcom guy screams flash in the pan, it's the same nonsense with Gabigol.

Oh look half of Europe is after him, Omg let's get him then he becomes a punch line in jokes on bad transfers.
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

3. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    According to FCIN, there's an agreement between Inter and Malcom for a 5 year contract but there's no agreement between Inter and Bordeaux yet. If the deal goes through, Malcom is going to earn 2.5m plus bonuses per year.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

5. Thanks (2): chipschups, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by Toninu View Post
    This Malcom guy screams flash in the pan, it's the same nonsense with Gabigol.

Oh look half of Europe is after him, Omg let's get him then he becomes a punch line in jokes on bad transfers.
    Nothing in common with Gabigol situation actually other than the fact their both brasilians .

If a teenager karamoh with only a handlful of experiences in League 1 could make a name of himself at Inter there is no reason why an upgraded version of Karamoah with more experience can't replace Candreva as starting right winger...

7. Thanks (1): Kakaroto

Vietnam

^it's not "handful". Karamoh played almost every match at league 1 and was a starter there.
    Kdog set the world on fire at that league 1 too but still fails. There is no "reason" necessary,it's all about adaptation.

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-ma...s_scored#total

after gabigol im not trusting these young brazilians anymore. spalletti will bench him for the whole season and start candycross every game. as of such my preference goes to lozano who seems to be, more productive. stronger mentally, scores also quite easy and alot. imo he seems to be the bigger talent of the two...

chiesa would also be a good solution as welll since he knows the league and he is quite good
    Last edited by Doffy; 06 Jun 18 at 09:42.

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    http://www.squawka.com/comparison-ma...s_scored#total

after gabigol im not trusting these young brazilians anymore. spalletti will bench him for the whole season and start candycross every game.
    as of such my preference goes to lozano who seems to be, more productive. stronger mentally, scores also quite easy and alot.
    Yeah proven Eredivisie stats. Just like our boy Luc Castaignos, il nuovo Ibra.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

11. Thanks (2): DARi0, javier_zanetti <3

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Yeah proven Eredivisie stats. Just like our boy Luc Castaignos, il nuovo Ibra.
    huh, castaignos was an unproven youngster. lozano is one of the league best players. i know you like to hear or see yourself talk but half of it is bs though. lozano could make the same impact suarez made. when he went for only 15m and right after he set the PL on fire.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

His attitude stinks. This is what he did when his club lost a sixth match in seven. Imagine him at Inter when it's December

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/arsenal-ta...oversy-1655557

- - - Updated - - -

I'm gonna feel pissed if we spent anywhere close to €40m when it can be better spent on getting Cancelo

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

14. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by Doffy View Post
    huh, castaignos was an unproven youngster. lozano is one of the league best players. i know you like to hear or see yourself talk but half of it is bs though. lozano could make the same impact suarez made. when he went for only 15m and right after he set the PL on fire.
    That personal remark, I wont comment.

The fact is just before we bought that guy he was coming off a 15 goal and 2 assists in 34 league games for Feyenoord.

Then he couldn't prove his worth here and returned to Eredivisie to net an impressive 14 goals and 5 assists in 31 games for Twente.

He never amounted to anything outside of Eredivisie, not in Serie A, not in Bundesliga, nor in the Portuguese league. Where he has like 7 goals in total for a couple of years.

I mean, look at your own stat comparison. Malcom wins on key passes, completion and chances created, and is behind on goals and assists. Which means nothing to me, since Eredivisie is a joke. Also, note De Boer.

Not to mention were not even in talks with this Lozano guy, so mixing him up is highly irrelevant. Belief is also irrelevant, I sincerely believed Pjaca and Schick to be hot shit, for example.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

16. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Spalletti!
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Never seen him play tbh

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/me...25_700wa_0.gif

Spallo Inter coach for the next 5 years!

Fav. Player
    Alvaro "el

Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Never seen him play tbh

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Thats mindblowing statement, thought you will give some hindsight on him. I remember someone suggest his name on few pages back, and then after the rumour pop up most people I asked is just bunch of Football manager expert.
    ‘Whoever doesn’t love El Chino doesn’t love football!’

jonikemot ---------> chipschups
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco View Post
    Why criticize like he was the worst player in the team?
    either people are having a high standard for inter or they just racist

Fav. Player
    22IcardiBroHand
    Old name
    DomesticatedPimp

Albania

guys quit it, gabigol couldn't outrun or out'duel a fucking 90 year ol grandma. His whole highlight reel was him scoring goals and you wondering how the fuck is this guy so slow, so weak and still managing to somehow score these gross goals.

This dude is steaming past players and shooting from 40 meters out, also seems to have a great football iq, can hold people on his back.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandiera View Post
    referees 'without question' favour juve? i think youre overstating the effect of buying out the refs.
    On Brozovic:
    Quote Originally Posted by nurko View Post
    He's like bitcoin in January, sell him on a high while you can.

Fav. Player
    Julio Cesar

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Anne Marie View Post
    What, Chiesa is garbage? I would take him over Malcolm everyday considering all due related factors.
    What factors? Let me firstly elaborate I think he is a garbage CHOICE not player. In what world is he worth 60m if it's about talent karamoh is more talented than him, chiesa is not a starter has no pace, average skills not a game changer , suits fiorentina and at that cost we can get better players. Also I am surprised that I am not the only one who doesn't like chiesa.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    If we can spend this kind of money, I would prefer Chiesa over Malcom. The main reason is Serie A adjustability. I hear Dalbert was the LB of the season at Ligue 1 last season, he couldn't even get above Santon in the pecking order. Malcom is a very talented attacker who scores more goals than Cheisa, but Chiesa understands Italian tactics and game, is more versatile and has a better overall game.

Chiesa is definitely less risky option of the two, assuming their price points are similar.

22. Thanks (3): ADRossi, Anne Marie, Devious

Fav. Player
    LM10
    Old name
    hansolo

Chile

https://www.internazionale.fr/articl...linter-r10268/
    even the frenchies themselves barely know this guy...

/ its a gamble - one of kia's boys - talented - diva - 40m is to much - not mature

24. Thanks (1): RobertMugabe

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    Chiesa is definitely less risky option of the two
    This is every god damn year's shit. We are experts in taking risks buying players from outside Serie A just for them to flop here, every god damn year.

I predict he's the next Joao Mario/Kondogbia/Gabifool kinda player who is a beast in shitty leagues like the French or Portuguese to come and play like shit in Serie A.

Instead of dumping another 50m down the drain in a huge fucken gamble we should buy Nainggolan and Chiesa, we've already threw enough money on an Argentinean gamble this year the fuck is wrong with this gambling fetish arsholes??

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

26. Thanks (1): PHM1605

Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post
    If we can spend this kind of money, I would prefer Chiesa over Malcom. The main reason is Serie A adjustability. I hear Dalbert was the LB of the season at Ligue 1 last season, he couldn't even get above Santon in the pecking order. Malcom is a very talented attacker who scores more goals than Cheisa, but Chiesa understands Italian tactics and game, is more versatile and has a better overall game.

Chiesa is definitely less risky option of the two, assuming their price points are similar.
    I agree. Even the one we are seeing as "kid" Karamoh had 5 goals and 4 assists at a very weak (relegation battle) side at League 1. If Malcom 50m vs Chiesa 60m and we have to choose one, the latter is a no brainer.

The best solution would be neither. Both are crazily overpriced and too much risk. Splash 38m on Guedes buyout price is way better.

Netherlands

The standards for opening transfer rumor threads around here has really tanked.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Exclusive: PSG target says 'yes' to Inter, the situation

As revealed by calciomercato's Fabrizio Romano, Inter have received the green light from Malcom for a transfer, with only the club left to find an agreement with.

The dinner two days ago in Milan was definitely important. Sporting director Piero Ausilio met with the player's entourage, as well as the president of Bordeaux. The Nerazzurri managed to get the okay from the player, as Malcom wants to wear the Inter shirt.

However, the San Siro side will have to raise €40m before June 30, and no purchases will be made until that's resolved. With that said, negotiations continue anyway.

The real issue is Bordeaux evaluation of Malcom, as the French side have slapped a €50m price tag on the Brazilian. The feeling is that Inter could close a deal for €40m plus bonuses. The formula is also yet to be decided; the Nerazzurri want to suggest a paid loan with an obligation to buy.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."