Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Federico Chiesa

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member

Federico Chiesa

FcIN - Chiesa, Inter offers 45 million + Karamoh: the Viola hesitates but refuses

Inter does not give up on the track that leads to Federico Chiesa. According to FcInterNews.it, the latest offer made to Fiorentina by the Nerazzurri leadership is € 40/45 million plus the tag of young Yann Karamoh, estimated around 15. The sum placed on the plate by the Beneamata for the jewel of the viola it is therefore around 60 million euros. The Tuscan club has hesitated, because Pantaleo Corvino particularly appreciates the French Inter player, except to reject the offer, aware of the fact that they could get a new and more substantial offer from here on out. Inter remains in pressing to give Chiesa to Spalletti who has specifically requested him.

we are at serious,talks now...so I think we can have this thread finally.

we all know the lad more or less...and we would be idiots not to try and get him noooow!

If Spallo man specifically asked for him,then do whatever it takes Ausilio!

I like Kara boy but...if sacrifices must be made!I want to see Inter on top again as soon as possible! And Chiesa screams WORLD CLASS talent already at 20! Karamoh is talented af but I don't see him being in the Chiesa level of quality...sorry

Antonello: "The objectives are clear, we clarified during a meeting with the coach. All aligned, we must build a team that can compete in two major competitions, both the championship and the Champions League. The strengthening of the team is necessary ".

are we facing a mod power struggle here?!
    Last edited by JJM; 12 Jun 18 at 20:16.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Old name
    Inter-Nazi-Onale

United States

I don’t want to give up karamoh. I’d rather buy Malcom and keep kara
    ------------Milito.
    Pandev-----Sneijder-----Eto'o.
    ------Motta--Cambiasso.
    Zanetti-Samuel-Lucio-Maicon.
    -----------Julio Cesar.

4. Thanks (2): firmino, Il Drago

Colombia

I don't want to give up karamoh tho.... I want to give Kara one more year. Fiore won't sell unless someone pays 80.
    I would love it if we got Malcom this summer and then chiesa the next.

6. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    How can we give them Karamoh if we don't even own him? He's on a two years loan with obligation to buy as far as I know.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

8. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Sure. Lets sell Karamoh and give an extension to Candreva. As for Chiesa, if he was available for the same price as Malcom then sure. I would want him at Inter. But anything over 40-50m for Chiesa is ridiculous even in this inflated market.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan View Post
    How can we give them Karamoh if we don't even own him? He's on a two years loan with obligation to buy as far as I know.
    I guess in this case we would probably activate his obligation clause earlier. Similar way Bayern activated James option one year earlier.
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

10. Thanks (2): DARi0, MVD

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Fiorentina rejected 45m plus Karamoh? What the hell are they smoking?

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Haha wtf.

Corvino is on drugs. That's a fantastic offer for Fiorentina and quite a reach for Inter. I also doubt that offer ever happened.

Fav. Player
    D.Milito

Somalia

Karamoh is not even ours This rumour is fake. Close the thread immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by danz View Post
    Can we beg to FIFA to convert , lets say 30 crosses per game into 1 goal?

14. Thanks (3): dynasty27, Fitzy, Kakaroto

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yes, these rumors are totally not strong enough.

16. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, Fitzy, MVD, nurko

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

10 years of FIF Most Diverse Poster

ENRICO Chiesa

Inter have reportedly prepared a bid of Ä40m plus Yann Karamoh and Zinho Vanheusden for Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the Nerazzurri have made the 21-year-old their No 1 transfer target.

General manager Beppe Marotta is looking to snatch Chiesa from under the noses of Juventus, who have readied an offer of their own, and drive down his Ä80m price tag.

We've got Marotta, then Cunte, so it's convenient we look up for the goro of cunts in the league to complete our jubelization transformation.

Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    They should put the whole squad on the sex offender list for exposing themselves in front of 10,000 children

18. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Why ENRICO tho? Plus, there's already a thread for him I believe.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Why ENRICO tho? Plus, there's already a thread for him I believe.
    we have a thread for Enrico Chiesa, this one is for ENRICO Chiesa. it's like the super-sayan version.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

21. Thanks (3): Devious, MVD, yoszee

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    we have a thread for Enrico Chiesa, this one is for ENRICO Chiesa. it's like the super-sayan version.
    Nah, I was talking about FEDERICO Chiesa, actually my bad, we have one for Federico Chiesa but not for FEDERICO Chiesa. We'll have to open another one. Then Federico CHIESA and Enrico CHIESA respectively.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. Itís never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. Itís a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    ó Massimo Moratti

23. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Italy

joking apart, it's one hell of a offer.

but is it really necessary to give away karamoh, to fiorentina of all teams? they'll sell him to rubentus in 2-3 years from now.

i know the guy has some behavioural issues but he's still young and can get over them. maybe he's not as good as chiesa but to give him away like this, i don't know... we should try to sell him abroad instead, then use that money to buy chiesa, if we really are that much into him.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    I don't get why there is quite a hate feeling for Chiesa in this forum. He is quite a quality player and can only get better. Yes he dives and all but so do other players. I even get irritated when our Dumbo falls every now and then. My hatred for him will start the day he joins Juventus though !! He won't come cheap for sure but him and Benassi from Fiorentina would be good buys (the latter would be a good squad player).
    Last edited by Pravesh; 16 May 19 at 16:39.

27. Thanks (1): Bluenine

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Yo Dev, this is yesterday`s news where have you been, bitCh?

I totally agree with Marotta looking at the market nowadays: we need a pacy winger to constantly run at the opposition and put them in danger. Politano will be the competitor for the starter on the right side and FedeRICO seems to be the most promising we can get. We need a wonderkid that is starter material: 21 years old, footballer genes in him, always utterly determined on the pitch - perfect profile to sign. I say we go ALL IN on him this summer, seems like a safer bet than Ziyech/Pťpť to me, especially on the long run. If the diving is your only problem with him, well don`t you think Conte can instruct him not to? He`s still young and can be formed, unlike other stubborn finished products.

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    but is it really necessary to give away karamoh, to fiorentina of all teams? they'll sell him to rubentus in 2-3 years from now.

i know the guy has some behavioural issues but he's still young and can get over them. maybe he's not as good as chiesa but to give him away like this, i don't know... we should try to sell him abroad instead, then use that money to buy chiesa, if we really are that much into him.
    Because Fiorentina are proven to actually develop talent. Just put buying-back clauses valid for 2 years on them and that`s it. Nobody can guarantee Karamoh will reach his potential, due to his mentality. So until then, relax and enjoy Chiesa runs.

We have the upper hand here, considering that juBentus already have Costa, Cuadrado & Bernardeschi on the RW and he barely features.
    Last edited by DARi0; 16 May 19 at 09:58. Reason: buy-back clause

#RiPrendiRafinha + #PrendiNicolÚBarella

NULLA … IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! PAZZA INTER AMALA * FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

29. Thanks (1): sanand1

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    We are signing a 48 year old? Sounds like Inter, thats one way to make Valero feel young

31. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Saudi Arabia

Genius dev. Opens a thread for his retired father so it doesnt get locked by the mods.
    Forza Inter

United States

Merged and opened

34. Thanks (3): dynasty27, ForzaNerazzurro, MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh View Post
    I don't get why there quite a hate feeling for Chiesa in this forum. He is quite a quality player and can only get better. Yes he dives and all but so do other players. I even get irritated when our Dumbo falls every now and then. My hatred for him will start the day he joins Juventus though !! He won't come cheap for sure but him and Benassi from Fiorentina would be good buys (the latter would be a good squad player).
    A lot of players dive, true. Chiesa is on another level to me. He literally screams in agony when no one touches him and the amount of times he dives has to be some kind of record. With D'Ambrosio, it's mostly falling over to win a foul. Annoying stuff that Italian defenders commonly do. This guy though, will constantly try to get opponent players booked and it's the exaggeration that comes with it. He reminds me of a worse Nedved wheb it comes to diving.

36. Thanks (2): firmino, _OC_