Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175764656667
Results 1,321 to 1,336 of 1336

Thread: English Premier League 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    O my ... Guardiola is such a hypocrite. He just said directly in the camera that their secret is a team since the don’t have one single player who can make a difference.

Some serious gay shit is happening on their celebration.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Linege, MVD

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post
    O my ... Guardiola is such a hypocrite. He just said directly in the camera that their secret is a team since the don’t have one single player who can make a difference.

Of course because referee made the difference for them in many occasions.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

4. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan View Post

Then, despite the results, Pep must be horrendous at spending money because I'd sure hope hundreds of millions of Euros spent would've yielded something resembling game-breaking individual talents.

6. Thanks (1): Linege

Somalia

I hope Liverpool win the UCL now, they deserve it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Congrats to Liverpool for winning that coveted trophy.

“Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

10. Thanks (3): Handoyo, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Zanetti, Eto'o

Croatia

Now they have Guardiola, but still catchy as hell

We got Spalletini

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

according to L'Équipe and the new york times, man city will be excluded from next champions league for ffp's violations.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

13. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    according to L'Équipe and the new york times, man city will be excluded from next champions league for ffp's violations.
    Seeing is believing. I don't see it.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Well, of course as of now it's just what two newspapers, however eminent, are reporting.
    But I personally am willing to believe there is a possibility, although little.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Probably just a couple of UEFA officials looking to get bribed by Man City's management.

18. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, Universe

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    It's amazing how talented France is right now. Was Laporte even in their World Cup squad?
    Doesn't even have a senior cap for France. Can't get into their squads ahead of Umtiti. France are scary.

20. Thanks (2): Kakaroto, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    Man City referred to Uefa financial body

Manchester City say they are "disappointed, but regrettably not surprised" after being referred to Uefa's club financial control body.

BBC Sport reported this week that Uefa investigators want City banned from the Champions League for a season if found guilty of breaking financial rules.

Chief investigator Yves Leterme has made his recommendation to Uefa but it is not known if he supports a ban.

City said "the accusation of financial irregularities remains entirely false".

Former Belgian prime minister Leterme, chairman of the investigatory panel of Uefa's independent financial control board (CFCB IC), had the final say over what action to take.

Leterme and his team looked at evidence first uncovered in a series of leaks published by German newspaper Der Spiegel last year.

The reports alleged that City broke Financial Fair Play regulations by inflating the value of a multimillion-pound sponsorship deal. City were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations.

It understood Leterme's fellow board members firmly expressed the view at a recent meeting that a season-long ban would be a suitable punishment if City are found guilty.

Uefa said Leterme, "after having consulted with the other members of the independent investigatory chamber", decided "to refer Manchester City FC to the CFCB adjudicatory chamber following the conclusion of his investigation".

European football's governing body said it "will not be making any further comment on the matter until a decision is announced by the CFCB adjudicatory chamber".

City, who won the Premier League for a second year in succession last Sunday, have denied any wrongdoing.

"The leaks to media over the last week are indicative of the process that has been overseen by Mr Leterme," read a City statement.

"Manchester City is entirely confident of a positive outcome when the matter is considered by an independent judicial body.

"The CFCB IC referral ignores a comprehensive body of irrefutable evidence provided by Manchester City FC to the chamber.

"The decision contains mistakes, misinterpretations and confusions fundamentally borne out of a basic lack of due process and there remain significant unresolved matters raised by Manchester City FC as part of what the club has found to be a wholly unsatisfactory, curtailed, and hostile process."

It is unlikely any punishment for City will apply to next season's Champions League because they could appeal, and even take their case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

City could also soon face a transfer ban, with the Football Association, Premier League and Fifa investigating the club over the signing of youth players.
    https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48292248
    Luis Figo: "When I signed for Inter it was simply about looking for football happiness."

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

LOL, if the miserable kents from Milan waived off any FFP consequence with ease then the chances of City missing out on CL next year are as close as me playing for them in the final and scoring a bycicle kick hat-trick while blindfolded and drunk in a wheelchair.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    They will appeal to TAS/CAS and the tribunal will uphold their appeal because the tribunal too, is equally corrupt and/or incompetent.

Speaking of the tribunal, they have an office in Sydney. Might have to take a quick taxi ride over in my lunch break and hurl my own faeces at their office, like a wild Lazio fan.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Lazio fans deposit horse and cow feces, not their own.

26. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

https://www.facebook.com/southampton...1572006630084/

This is great, a spoof on Fyre Festival
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.