Thread: English Premier League 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Committee at Manutd

Spend money on players Jose never asked for

Formula

Fucking hell, like a youtube comment section.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Young isn't crap. He's a fucking overachiever actually
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

3. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

Young isn't crap. He's a fucking overachiever actually
    Yeah, only problem with him is he is right footed LB and we played with right footed LW, so both will make the same moves. Hardly see overlapping runs and runs behind the defense. Still he had very good season.

Valencia is killed because of lack of RW. He is the lone player in the right side as Mata drifts centrally and offers minimal defensively.

5. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    You don't know jack shit, it's just hilarious that you insist on it

Man Utd indeed has a transfer committee. You think the Board of Directors decides that shit by themselves? They have no clue who these players are. And they do use some shit formula that restricts transfer bids due to age, international status, exposure of NT, general marketing shit and other parameters. Which is why they could not excuse more than 45m on Perisic last season and why they won't spend more than 60m in this window.

Ask me how I know. Please do

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

Fucking hell

No idea about how many players who should be registered, how many slots are free for new transfers, how many who won't be registered but should be next season

Formula Transfer committee Board of directors Because we didn't sign Perisic Signed Matic for 35 - 40 million who is older than Perisic and less exposure on International stage but logic?

It's not like we signed players who Jose requested for, few of them he already worked with and few who was very high in Jose's list according to his mouth piece.

It's hilarious to see a guy who knows fuck all spouting so much nonsense.

8. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

Matic is an EPL player, from a competition rival. Perisic was an unknown entity to the EPL fanbase. Thick as it goes. Please, now ask me how I know

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

More goal posts moved

- - - Updated - - -

1. Zlatan - Only reason he signed was beacause Jose was ManUtd manager

2. Bailly
    “I was in the Ivory Coast, I got called from a *Portuguese number, he *introduced himself but I just didn’t *believe it at first,” smiled Bailly.

“Before I came to Man United, it was City who had been watching me. In my mind, I was going there. But then everything changed.
    "It felt like Mourinho was the one who really wanted me. He showed more interest, he rang me and that’s why I’m at Man United.
    3. Mkhitaryan -

4. Pogba - Jose wanted him even when he was at Chelsea but said deal was impossible. ManUtd made it happen for him.

5. Lindelof
    According to sources familiar with the negotiations, Lindelof is first on a list of central defenders drawn up by Jose Mourinho to strengthen a back four that has proved problematic during the new Old Trafford manager's initial months at the club.
    Jose's mouthpiece reporting that Lindelof was first in list of CBs Jose wanted and it was reported 6 months before we signed the player

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...victor-9377256

6. Lukaku
    He sees the maturity that has grown throughout the years, so I'm really thankful for the opportunity he gave me again.
    However, when Manchester United and Jose Mourinho come knocking at the door it is an opportunity of a lifetime and one that I could not turn down.
    7. Matic
    "To work with Jose Mourinho once again was an opportunity I couldn't turn down. I cannot wait to meet my new team-mates and to start training with them.
    Jose on Matic
    Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.
    But but transfer committee decides players, Jose doesn't dictate transfer policy

At ManUtd, it's always Manager who lists the players and Woodward is just a money man. If deal can't be made they will move on to next target. Manager decides who stays and who leaves. That's why Fellaini, Young signed new contract and ManUtd tried to sell Martial to outside league.

Btw I don't ask because you come up with more bs. Clueless about how ManUtd operates but thinks there is some formula and transfer committee, Jose is given players to work with

11. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Wings

Greece

Just because you don't understand what is written doesn't mean that goal posts are moving. That's probably due to your dizziness of not understanding what is actually said.

Where did I say that Jose is simply given players to work with? What a time waster you are. I'm not here to educate you, blame your childhood please.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

Yeah, that Jose doesn't dictate transfers when only players we sign are recommended by Jose.

Funny how Jose called all these players but somehow they are dumped on Jose to work with

At ManUtd it's always the manager who decides transfers, ins and outs.

There is no committee or formula

14. Thanks (2): MVD, wera

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Obviously it goes like monster said. Mourinho asks for players and the upper management provides them to him. This summer it seems prices have been a bit high since money men haven't provided too many players.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    Obviously it goes like monster said. Mourinho asks for players and the upper management provides them to him. This summer it seems prices have been a bit high since money men haven't provided too many players.
    This summer there are lot of issues, one of the biggest is number of players we have. We can register only 25 players in the league, except U21 players. Right now we have 24 players, then we have players like Rashford and other youngsters who should be registered next season. So we have to offload few players first.

Darmian and Rojo were the players but both transfers haven't gone according to plan. If we sign CB without offloading one, then we will have 6 CBs which is just insane considering wages they are on.

When season ended, Blind, Darmian, Fellaini were obvious players who would be sold and then one of the CBs like Rojo or Jones because of injury issues. Till now we have offloaded only Blind and Fellaini signed new contract. So we are struggling to offload players before adding 1 more.

Also asking prices have sky rocketed, Spurs wants 75 million for Toby who is available for 25 million next year and he is 29 year old CB. Leicester didn't want to sell Maguire for any price and we were ready to pay 60 million. Now we are negotiating for Boateng, Bayern wants 50 million and his injury record is terrible. From the reports, we will sign 1 CB for sure.

17. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

So Mourinho is a schizo who is asking for himself to decide to buy 5 players but only expects maybe 1 to arrive. Okay.

Just because what I say stands, and anyone in the club can verify it, doesn't make Mourinho someone's puppet...

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    At ManUtd, it's always Manager who lists the players and Woodward is just a money man. If deal can't be made they will move on to next target. Manager decides who stays and who leaves. That's why Fellaini, Young signed new contract and ManUtd tried to sell Martial to outside league.
    :
    Same bs phrased differently again and again.

- - - Updated - - -

yet they will spend a shitload on crap players that Mourinho never asked for.
    Where did I say that Jose is simply given players to work with?
    what a waster and I blame childhood

20. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

They will. They will. They will.

Future tense.
    Future tense.
    Future tense.

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

"Transfer committee" who spent money on players Jose requested for till date but will spend on players Jose didn't request for in this window

Jose has no players to play his system
    He signed 8 out of 10 outfield players, obviously "transfer committee" signed some random players and will continue to sign random crap players against Jose's wishes.

23. Thanks (1): MVD

Greece

He did not request all the players he signed..

He says I want player X, they fail to get him. Result is they buy someone they decide is similar to his request. He's not the one who finalizes the deal.

His depth is also laughable. He didn't sign almost any of those.

P.S. He did not ask for Fred specifically. I doubt he'd spend 55m on him if it were up to him.

Netherlands

I missed the Brehme - Monster feuds. Glad to see they're back in full force.

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

As far as I saw, Mou wanted Fred specifically

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has revealed he sign Fred because he wanted a midfielder capable of playing in ‘short spaces’ that could connect the defence with the attack.

The Brazilian signed a five-year deal with the Red Devils in July, signing in a £47million deal from Shakhtar Donetsk.

Fred was selected for Brazil’s World Cup squad but picked up an injury shortly before the tournament and failed to play a single minute in Russia.

United fans have had little to shout about so far in the transfer window but they’re excited to see how Fred settles in and Mourinho has explained the purchase.
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

27. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, monster09

Fav. Player
    Solskjśr

India

As far as I saw, Mou wanted Fred specifically

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has revealed he sign Fred because he wanted a midfielder capable of playing in ‘short spaces’ that could connect the defence with the attack.

The Brazilian signed a five-year deal with the Red Devils in July, signing in a £47million deal from Shakhtar Donetsk.

Fred was selected for Brazil’s World Cup squad but picked up an injury shortly before the tournament and failed to play a single minute in Russia.

United fans have had little to shout about so far in the transfer window but they’re excited to see how Fred settles in and Mourinho has explained the purchase.
    Jose wanted Fred from Jan and Duncan Castles mentioned it long back. He is Jose's mouth piece.

All ManUtd signings are Jose signings and I have given links for that. Same with Fred and Dalot.

29. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Nah, you have to be mistaken, nobody but the board buys the players.

31. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, monster09