View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

30 60.00%
  • Napoli

2 4.00%
  • Roma

1 2.00%
  • Inter

15 30.00%
  • Lazio

1 2.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Other

1 2.00%
Page 290 of 306 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290291292293300 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,800 of 6107

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

Netherlands

Cagliari got off unscathed for the racist chants towards Kean what an inept, morally corrupt governing body

Fav. Player
    Mario

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Cagliari got off unscathed for the racist chants towards Kean what an inept, morally corrupt governing body
    This
    Raul Duke: What's this? Two sane people on FIF having a constructive argument? Kill me.

3. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Sneijder 4 9

Estonia

Only Inter gets a punishment. Absurd.

South Korea

I guess FIGC consulted Bonucci before deciding their punishment.

6. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Only Inter gets punished for racism. Only Inter has to suffer FFP rules. Only Inter can never sell off junk players.

Fucking hell. Can Marotta the professional change this?
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    We should go all guns blazinga against Napoli. This is a game where we have nothing to lose. And a win here would seal the season for us. And the best part is that this is an away game for us, which usually gives us more space and reduces pressure. We should take the risk, and go with a mindset of getting 2-3 goals here.
    You seem to forget our coach is Spalletti

Personally, I possess a pea brain and low intellect, therefore I can not bear to read the dozens of posts mathematically calculating the various potential outcomes in the race for 3rd and 4th spot. Not to mention all the various scenarios including head to head and goal differences in the event of one or two or three or 50 teams finishing on even points. Fuck you all.

Being as objective as I can, there's no question Atalanta deserve to be in the CL next season. I hope they finish top 4 (with us, obviously) and I hope they win the Coppa Italia too. Naturally, I don't give a fuck for Gasperini but you can not deny the amazing job he's done with that team. And the amazing job he's done at conning suckers like us into overpaying for mongs like Gagliardini. They play one of the more entertaining styles of football, they've scored the most goals in the league, and most significantly, they've done it on a vastly more modest budget. Fair play to them. Milan can fuck off and die.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Being as objective as I can, there's no question Atalanta deserve to be in the CL next season. I hope they finish top 4 (with us, obviously) and I hope they win the Coppa Italia too. Naturally, I don't give a fuck for Gasperini but you can not deny the amazing job he's done with that team. And the amazing job he's done at conning suckers like us into overpaying for mongs like Gagliardini. They play one of the more entertaining styles of football, they've scored the most goals in the league, and most significantly, they've done it on a vastly more modest budget. Fair play to them. Milan can fuck off and die.
    «Gasperini è l'allenatore che mi ha messo più in difficoltà. Io cambiavo, lui si adattava. Quello è stato uno 0-0 molto spettacolare per chi ama il calcio». Jose Mourinho pretty much saying that Gasperini is the toughest coach he's faced and that the 0-0 game (vs Genoa back in 2008-9) was one of the most spectacular 0-0 games for anyone who loves football.

I don't think anyone can doubt Gasperini's quality. His issue at Inter was that he didn't take it slow to integrate his game plan and his tenure was disastrous as the players were used to something completely different and were also potentially full of themselves as he was a 'rookie' at a top level and they had won the Tripleta recently. I'm pretty sure he'd be very good for Inter had he stayed and was given the necessary tools. Hopefully he doesn't end up at Milan and we have our very own 'Clough' story with him

Serbia

Just read that Atalanta scored 99 goals this season across all competitions, 17 more than us, and are also leading in goals in Serie A (73), Juventus being 2nd after them (69).

We have 72 total with 54 in Serie A, for comparison. Quite a difference, they literally scored more in the league alone than we did across all competitions.

Italy

SMS score with a header. with only 3 minutes + stoppage time left, lazio is leading 1-0. by the way, i believe it was lazio's first shot on target (but they hit the woodwork once, just like atalanta.

edit: 2-0, correa.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

12. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Correa make it 2x

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Atalanta's morale hit a brick wall now... Could affect their game against Rube and rest of the Campionato

14. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

lol nobody gives a shit about coppa italia.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (3): MVD, thatdude, Wobblz

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Well, we should. At the end of the day, it's a trophy and Lazio has more of these trophy things in this decade than we do.

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Well, we should. At the end of the day, it's a trophy and Lazio has more of these trophy things in this decade than we do.
    well, i was referring to the fact that there are almost no posts about it here.

19. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Kinda surprised Lazio snatched it. Atalanta seems to be the better team by far this year, lacking the nerves obviously and also the home advantage probably played a minor part.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

South Korea

Atalanta played a good game tho, especially in the first half. Lazio were totally prepared for them.

I don't believe this loss will affect Atalanta.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

23. Thanks (2): K.I., thatdude

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Dafaq ?! I didn't even realise the coppa Italia was played today ! Spewing.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

25. Thanks (3): Kakaroto, MVD, thatdude

Italy

Gasperini was mad as hell after the match. He claimed there was a penalty for Atalanta and that Bastos should have been sent off.

27. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, K.I., MVD, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Heard there was some VAR controversy.

Inb4 this triggers an Atalanta collapse and Milan takes their CL spot.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29. Thanks (1): Palacio

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Heard there was some VAR controversy.

Inb4 this triggers an Atalanta collapse and Milan takes their CL spot.
    The controversy was that the Var wasn't checked.

Now Atalanta need a point against juventus, otherwise it's quite likely that they end level on points with Roma and milan, which would mean champions League for the rossoneri.

31. Thanks (1): MVD

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by rockball View Post
    We should go all guns blazinga against Napoli. This is a game where we have nothing to lose. And a win here would seal the season for us. And the best part is that this is an away game for us, which usually gives us more space and reduces pressure. We should take the risk, and go with a mindset of getting 2-3 goals here.
    I love your optimism but this team does not have two or three goals in them and you have seemingly forgotten that Spalletti will play for a draw because he is a coward. If he achieves a draw, in post match interviews he will say that he is proud of the players and they did as expected, namely, played cowardly football.
    #FlyEaglesFly