View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

30 60.00%
  • Napoli

2 4.00%
  • Roma

1 2.00%
  • Inter

15 30.00%
  • Lazio

1 2.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Other

1 2.00%
Page 219 of 225 FirstFirst ... 119169209216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4485

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

United States

It will end up being used as a time wasting ploy in extra time

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by ForzaMilan1899 View Post
    since I honestly don't know whether you really believe Li Yonghong is the new Thorir or you're just blinded as fk. I believe in the latter.

Yes, Li is the sole owner of Milan right now. And yes, it's true that he doesn't have the necessary wealth to run a club like Milan. BUT, like Berlusconi with Fininvest, Li has created RSIL (Rossoneri Sport Investment Lux) who basically acts like Fininvest. And in RSIL we find wealthy companies, most important ones being Huarong and Haixia which together are 2 billion times bigger than Suning. And remember, these are only two companies so far. We'll find out the other companies once they release the official list of investors. One of Haixia and Huarong (I don't remember which one though, I'm sorry) even has one of their representatives in Milans new board of directors. His name is Lu Bo.

Yes, they had to take a loan from Elliott to complete the sale. But this was NOT because of lack of funds to complete the sale. This was because of difficulties of transfering the funds out of China. Chinese government regulations did not approve of this deal and didn't want it to happen. Fassone found a way out with Elliott who, yes, did provide the loan with high interest rates of 7-11%. But do know that Elliott interest rates usually are around 14-15%. They were reportedly very convinced by Fassones financial plans for Milan and therefor approved of a lower interest rate.

The financial plans are mostly about three main things:
    - Owning a stadium, whether it is buying out the San Siro our building a new stadium. I hope on the former.
    - Get back into the Champions League which provides huge amount of revenue. This means that we have to build a great squad in order to be able to compete for Champions League spots and further.
    - And lastly and most importantly, INNOVATIVE IDEAS for the Asian market, something that has never been seen before. There are HUGEEEEEEE amount of money pick up in China and rest of Asia but it is still an unexplored market. Fassone was clear when stating that it was not enough to just sponsor the team and just get, but that the most important thing was to GIVE and THEN GET, for example building football academies, holding events, etc... And since Milan already is the top 2 most supported team in China, this shouldn't be a problem. But it's safe to say that it truly is a revolutionary idea.

Future is bright for us, we are now one of the richest clubs in the world, no debt, we already have one, if not the most glorious history of any club in the world, we have a clear and amazing idea for the future to bring up revenue and make ourselves a healthy club again, and we already have such a beautiful young and hungry team with a young and amazing coach with fighting spirit.

Now you may ban me.
    Grazie tutti.
    #ThrowbackThursday

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

some people wanted simeone here as icardi replacement the guy can score 10 goals a season as striker

poor pioli, this viola side is such a garbage, benassi fighting in midfield and attack is like EVERYTHING on chiesa. the rest is empoli side quality.
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    #ThrowbackThursday
    Thank you for quoting me on that, completely forgot about it: thank fkn God for Elliott and them finally bringing us a healthy management with clear strategies and vision for the future

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Im not expecting Roma to draw against Spal away but if they play like against Empoli they will probably lose
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Cham-paggin?

Estonia

So a Cagliari fan died during game and there are reports that Fiorentina supporters sang insults like 'Just die.' The game had been halted at the 13th minute for a standing ovation in memory of Davide Astori. If true, then the autism has peaked.
    It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDiego22 View Post
    Friendship with Cristiano has ended, now Lionel is my new best friend.

8. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, K.I., Pimpin

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Some of the Fiorentina supporters reportedly did that, like most fans, some will be idiots.

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Uncommon View Post
    So a Cagliari fan died during game and there are reports that Fiorentina supporters sang insults like 'Just die.' The game had been halted at the 13th minute for a standing ovation in memory of Davide Astori. If true, then the autism has peaked.
    the acagliari supporter died of a heart attack.

according to multiple sources, including gazzetta.it, some fiorentina supporters chanted "devi morire", "you must die".

this is even more appalling considering their former captain has died of a heart attack just one year ago.

the "devi morire" used to be a popular chant decades ago and still was when i was a kid, only it was directed either to the ref or to a player of the other team, not to a person actually dying.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaMilan1899 View Post
    Thank you for quoting me on that, completely forgot about it: thank fkn God for Elliott and them finally bringing us a healthy management with clear strategies and vision for the future
    I like how in that post ADRossi posted, you go on and on, at length, with such assurance, about things that many suspected were and quite predictably turned out to be complete motherfucking bullshit. I just find your utter conviction in that post to be fucking shocking.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

12. Thanks (2): ADRossi, Howl

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quagliarella with another one.

14. Thanks (1): thatdude

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Love seeing other teams go to Mapei and have no problem scoring goals.

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    It's almost as if Sassuolo are shit and any competent team should be able to beat them with relative ease.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Kramerica Industries View Post
    exactly, fucking unbelievable.. every week i check what sassuolo made and think "why only inter can't beat this team?"
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

18. Thanks (1): Universe

Mauritius

Can SPAL do a miracle against Roma? Praying, as we are definitely losing tomorrow.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Albania

10 years of FIF
    A pure beauty by Babacar in the very end of the game

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    exactly, fucking unbelievable.. every week i check what sassuolo made and think "why only inter can't beat this team?"
    Because we're weak trash. Any other team would just snap out of it, realise that Sassuolo are shit and beat them. Us? We can't overcome that mental hurdle. Sassuolo know that, and they play with complete freedom and impunity against us, knowing that we're mentally crippled.

Note that Samp scored 5 goals against them, which is as many goals as we've scored in our last 9 meetings with them. Pathetic beyond belief.

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Fares scored for Spal. 1-0

Netherlands

I'm just shocked Monchi's plan of selling Roma's best players and replacing them with inferior alternatives backfired. His genius is clearly not the reason they're struggling.

Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Because we're weak trash. Any other team would just snap out of it, realise that Sassuolo are shit and beat them. Us? We can't overcome that mental hurdle. Sassuolo know that, and they play with complete freedom and impunity against us, knowing that we're mentally crippled.

Note that Samp scored 5 goals against them, which is as many goals as we've scored in our last 9 meetings with them. Pathetic beyond belief.
    I also wouldnt be suprised if jube are giving them some kind of bonus to try extra hard against us given that they have good connections with them.
    And we fuckin humiliated them at home in their first season in seria ,so they probably never forgot that.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by vex View Post
    I also wouldnt be suprised if jube are giving them some kind of bonus to try extra hard against us given that they have good connections with them.
    And we fuckin humiliated them at home in their first season in seria ,so they probably never forgot that.
    I couldn't give a shit about those bribes, even if they're there. They're a chronic trash bottom-10 side that we haven't beaten in several years now. It's inexcusable and pathetic.