View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

    30 60.00%
  • Napoli

    2 4.00%
  • Roma

    1 2.00%
  • Inter

    15 30.00%
  • Lazio

    1 2.00%
  • Milan

    0 0%
  • Other

    1 2.00%
Page 183 of 256 FirstFirst ... 83133173180181182183184185186193233 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 5108

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

  1. #3641
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,592
    Thanked
    13,210 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    - 0 counter attack goals fucking pathetic. Also self explanatory.
    Swear this has been our biggest weakness since the treble
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  2. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD

  3. #3642
    might be Deadpool wera's Avatar
    Join Date
    28 Mar 11
    Posts
    20,430
    Thanked
    18,723 times
    Fav. Player
    Bea Arthur

    South Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Swear this has been our biggest weakness since the treble
    nah, the year after the treble we still had a lot of counterattacks, but otherwise yeah, somehow we just can't counterattack. It's seems that's a thing we don't practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    if Mauro doesn't leave this summer, I'm moving to Forza Wolverhampton Forums until he does
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If Icardi is ever sold for 110m euros i'll stop watching football and promote Pimp to moderator.

  4. Thanks (1): ScottishInterista

  5. #3643
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    10,034
    Thanked
    8,707 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    Not that you're trying to claim otherwise but these stats just lead to questions we have no answer for and paint a grim fucking picture.

    - Highest possession > but completely toothless with it, reverting to mindlessly crossing

    - 15th in dribbles per game > self explanatory. It's literally a handful of relegation teams last and then the half a billion euro squad of ours.

    - 0 counter attack goals fucking pathetic. Also self explanatory.

    - 4th in set pieces > not bad at all, but considering the other stats, it's further evidence that the team is fucking clueless from open play. We haven't scored from open play in 4 games now?

    - 1st in crosses per game > the big one. Another stat that goes to show our complete ineptitude in playing semi-decent football. See stat 1
    Yeah from watching games it's sort of obvious Inter's center midfielders lack creativity. Brozovic is good at what he does and should be played alongside someone can create chances (not by crossing though).

    Also for counter attacks I wouldn't blame players completely. It's all to do with set up too. Don't want to bang Manutd drum here but the change in our counter attacks once Jose was sacked was very obvious. Sky posted article which showed we were last in the league when it comes to fast breaks and since Solskjaer's appointment we are first in the league. So from last to first without even signing anyone but just few tweaks.

    I think Inter problem is also somewhat same.

  6. Thanks (2): MVD, Universe

  7. #3644
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    10,034
    Thanked
    8,707 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Arsenal's DoF Mislantat is leaving on Feb 8th, rumors that they might go for Monchi.

  8. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

  9. #3645
    ADRossi's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jul 10
    Posts
    9,632
    Thanked
    18,075 times

    Netherlands

    94
    Quote Originally Posted by monster09 View Post
    Yeah from watching games it's sort of obvious Inter's center midfielders lack creativity. Brozovic is good at what he does and should be played alongside someone can create chances (not by crossing though).

    Also for counter attacks I wouldn't blame players completely. It's all to do with set up too. Don't want to bang Manutd drum here but the change in our counter attacks once Jose was sacked was very obvious. Sky posted article which showed we were last in the league when it comes to fast breaks and since Solskjaer's appointment we are first in the league. So from last to first without even signing anyone but just few tweaks.

    I think Inter problem is also somewhat same.
    We also don't have counting-attacking players. Rashford, Martial, Fred, and even Lukaku are more suited to run with the ball at their feet than the likes of Icardi, Vecino, and Politano.

  10. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

  11. #3646
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,362
    Thanked
    2,015 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We also don't have counting-attacking players. Rashford, Martial, Fred, and even Lukaku are more suited to run with the ball at their feet than the likes of Icardi, Vecino, and Politano.
    Politano actually is good on counter.

  12. #3647
    monster09's Avatar
    Join Date
    09 Mar 11
    Posts
    10,034
    Thanked
    8,707 times
    Fav. Player
    Solskjær

    India

    18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    We also don't have counting-attacking players. Rashford, Martial, Fred, and even Lukaku are more suited to run with the ball at their feet than the likes of Icardi, Vecino, and Politano.
    Politano and Perisic looks more suited to counter attacking football. Yeah apart from that, it doesn't look good.

  13. Thanks (1): MVD

  14. #3648
    Shaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    14,396
    Thanked
    19,031 times
    Fav. Player
    Kovacic

    Macau

    57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I've always mostly attributed our lack of counterattacking goals very much on Icardi's shoulders. Although I don't think the team with the most counterattacking goals would have more than 5 or 6 probably so maybe that stat isn't THAT important. However, maybe because teams are not scared of our counterattacking prowess they're more likely to attack us in larger numbers and push forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell


  15. #3649
    Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Jun 10
    Posts
    11,960
    Thanked
    9,629 times
    Fav. Player
    Icardi

    Saudi Arabia

    8
    I’m still wondering how the fuck did Genoa pay 18m for Juve to get Sturaro? Same thing with Samp who bought Auderio for 20 fucking millions from Juve.. Never seen below midtable teams pay that much money, not to mention on an average player like Sturaro. Am I the only one who is wondering?
    Forza Inter

  16. Thanks (3): n4l, Universe, varmin

  17. #3650
    firmino's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Nov 15
    Posts
    10,491
    Thanked
    15,811 times
    Fav. Player
    Miranda

    Italy

    70
    we have been discussing this on another thread. yes, it definitely stinks from 20 million kilometers.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

  18. Thanks (4): Batman, MVD, Universe, _OC_

  19. #3651
    varmin's Avatar
    Join Date
    23 Dec 14
    Posts
    2,362
    Thanked
    2,015 times

    Bulgaria

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I’m still wondering how the fuck did Genoa pay 18m for Juve to get Sturaro? Same thing with Samp who bought Auderio for 20 fucking millions from Juve.. Never seen below midtable teams pay that much money, not to mention on an average player like Sturaro. Am I the only one who is wondering?
    Not only that. Last summer Udinese bought Mandragora for 20mln and Genoa got Favalli on loan for 5mln?! His valuation in transfermarkt is 4mln, but they have him on loan for 5?! That is ridiculous.
    I wrote this in one Bulgarian sport site. And the answer of jube supporters was - "Shopping from the champion is always expensive". Fuckers.

  20. Thanks (4): Batman, n4l, Universe, _OC_

  21. #3652

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    2,979
    Thanked
    1,181 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by varmin View Post
    Not only that. Last summer Udinese bought Mandragora for 20mln and Genoa got Favalli on loan for 5mln?! His valuation in transfermarkt is 4mln, but they have him on loan for 5?! That is ridiculous.
    I wrote this in one Bulgarian sport site. And the answer of jube supporters was - "Shopping from the champion is always expensive". Fuckers.
    Apparently, Branca didn't know this. We could have sold many players four times they were priced at.

  22. #3653
    IRR26's Avatar
    Join Date
    15 Nov 09
    Posts
    6,133
    Thanked
    3,467 times
    Fav. Player
    #4

    Europe

    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I’m still wondering how the fuck did Genoa pay 18m for Juve to get Sturaro? Same thing with Samp who bought Auderio for 20 fucking millions from Juve.. Never seen below midtable teams pay that much money, not to mention on an average player like Sturaro. Am I the only one who is wondering?
    Genoa insist they were ‘not crazy’ to hand Juventus €18m for injured midfielder Stefano Sturaro. “We’ve pulled off an excellent deal.”
    "There are two big teams in Milano. Inter and Inter Primavera"
    "Dell'Alpi empty? You can buy games, but you can't buy real fans"
    "A prognostic for Juventus - Milan? I hope they will both lose"

    -Peppino Prisco


    Build the new stadium already!

  23. Thanks (2): Devious, n4l

  24. #3654
    n4l's Avatar
    Join Date
    22 Jul 07
    Posts
    7,611
    Thanked
    11,121 times
    Fav. Player
    Mancini

    Trinidad & Tobago

    45 10 years of FIF
    chievo-roma over already.....watching something else now
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    In what way is the rivalry with Juventus and Milan different?

    “There is no comparison. On one hand, we have a duel within the city, a constant and direct confrontation. On the other, we have a historical hostility. Sportingly speaking, the real enemy is Juventus.”

  25. #3655

    Join Date
    27 May 12
    Posts
    2,979
    Thanked
    1,181 times
    Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

    Albania

    Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    chievo-roma over already.....watching something else now
    Roma scored two goals already. We can't afford not to win tomorrow.
    Last edited by Palacio; 08 Feb 19 at 20:57.

  26. #3656
    Besnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    03 Mar 09
    Posts
    14,176
    Thanked
    5,107 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

    Albania

    10 years of FIF
    Chievo is going down, thats for sure

  27. Thanks (1): Devious

  28. #3657

    Join Date
    30 Jul 13
    Posts
    507
    Thanked
    796 times
    Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

    Ireland

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Chievo is going down, thats for sure
    Hopefully.

  29. Thanks (1): Universe

  30. #3658

    Join Date
    23 Jun 18
    Posts
    299
    Thanked
    453 times

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    Chievo is going down, thats for sure
    We should give them a helping hand when we play them then

  31. Thanks (2): Devious, Universe

  32. #3659
    ScottishInterista's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 May 13
    Posts
    10,592
    Thanked
    13,210 times
    Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

    Scotland

    31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GenDire View Post
    We should give them a helping hand when we play them then
    That's optimistic
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

  33. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

  34. #3660
    Universe's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Jan 09
    Posts
    20,083
    Thanked
    38,884 times
    Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

    South Korea

    89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    I think he meant give them a hand in their attempt to survive in which case I agree, after Bologna it's Chievo's turn to come to the Inter charity drive and pick up a nice 3 points.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  35. Thanks (2): Devious, GenDire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •