View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

30 60.00%
  • Napoli

2 4.00%
  • Roma

1 2.00%
  • Inter

15 30.00%
  • Lazio

1 2.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Other

1 2.00%
Page 187 of 256 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197237 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 5108

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    Why can't we ever buy a young player as Paqueta, and trust him enough to play him every match as a starter... Why can't that be US, once in my lifetime?
    Icardi? Brozovic? Skriniar?

Right now our transfer priorities are different than Milan's. Milan are trying to get back to CL, Inter are trying to stay in the CL and achieve the next level. So once the SA restrictions are over, hopefully Inter can focus on getting 2-3 quality players in their prime.
    Last edited by Bluenine; 10 Feb 19 at 21:06.

Fav. Player
    Matias Vecino

Spain

10 years of FIF
    Teams which scored more goals than Inter this season:
    Juve, Napoli, Fiorentina, Atalanta, Roma, Sassuolo, Sampdoria.

And by the way we are the best defense in Serie A along with Juve.

It's soooo obvious that we need an AM that i don't know what else it needs to happen for the management to see it.

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post

It's soooo obvious that we need an AM that i don't know what else it needs to happen for the management to see it.
    Get a more competent coach and fire Ausilio.

Bulgaria

Forum Supporter
    How this is not a penalty?! Fuck jube.
    https://youtu.be/VR0BSN-zay4?t=53

Fav. Player
    Lautaro

Kazakhstan

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    right now, i'd trade our lawyers with theirs... milan were almost kicked out of europa league for ffp violations and yet spent nearly 70 mil (for paquetà and piatek), while we, after 2 years and a half years tightening our belts and despite the champions league qualification, could only get soares on loan.
    a couple of seasons ago they didn't spend a penny, remember the season when they were playing all their youth where possible, whereas we had been spending every season, winter transfers windows included. That probably saved their books.

Quote Originally Posted by InterFCAustin View Post
    Thohir signed that SA on purpose.
    That fucker didn’t intend to spend money on inter, and he signed that shit to have a perfect victims excuse “oh I want to, but my hands are tied”
    He knew exactly what was doing.
    Although this might be true I suspect Fassone more for doing this shit.
    I have weakened bolts that fastened a brain, and have relaxed. A technical break...

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Solskjær

India

18 Forum Supporter Nostradamus
    Ronaldo is first in goals scored and 2nd in assists. Good chance he will end up as top scorer.

Btw is there any player who won top goal scorer award in 3 of the top 4 leagues?

8. Thanks (2): MVD, thatdude

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Cristiano has managed to transfer only to cuntish teams. He's one Barcelona left from completing the Poker. Being the absolute cunt, it'd be fitting to see him there.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Maslany View Post
    Why can't we ever buy a young player as Paqueta, and trust him enough to play him every match as a starter... Why can't that be US, once in my lifetime?
    Pasqueta the real big thing is Piatek, we don't have someone like him.. i never saw Icardi fighting like Piatek.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large View Post
    Teams which scored more goals than Inter this season:
    Juve, Napoli, Fiorentina, Atalanta, Roma, Sassuolo, Sampdoria.

And by the way we are the best defense in Serie A along with Juve.

We have an AM he just went AWOL for 3 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Why is the grass always greener on the other side? Yes, Piatek is a good player but do we need a striker?
    PUT CRESPO IN LGI

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA

#SACKBALDY

#LOSERMENTALITY

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    If you think Icardi is partly responsible for the lack of goals this team produces then we do. It's all a matter of perspective but clearly many are divided as you would obviously be aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

13. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, ADRossi, MVD, thatdude

Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    If you think Icardi is partly responsible for the lack of goals this team produces then
    was expecting to see the phrase "you're wrong" here.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Aaron Ramsey has reportedly signed his Juventus pre-contract ahead of becoming the best-paid Brit of all time on £400,000 per week.

marottaless juve
    Inter Banter era 2011-
    Italian for dummies:

regista- vecino
    trequartista- nainggolan
    fantasista- candreva
    prima punta- ranocchia

16. Thanks (2): forzainter257, n4l

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He's gonna play half the matches. Something tells me Paratici will start taking out a calc when hes home healing..

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    That's ridiculously expensive. Look forward to Juve's problems when it comes to signing new players to replace the old guard who want those wages, having ronaldo on those wages isn't that bad because he is one of the best two players in the world but when Ramsey comes in and gets 400k a week then i imagine the likes of Benatcur, Dybala, Costa will soon be asking for wage increases.

Not that the papers will print any of this cause it's juve but they may have shot themselves in the foot with this one
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

19. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Hmm, 400k x 52 is like 21M? I suppose that's before tax so it's 10M.... for a four-year contract the amortization is 40M or 10 a year, not that much. It's basically like they bought him for 20M and they pay him 5M a year. It's either massive wages or a sign-on fee anyway with free agents these days, no way around it.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

21. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    That's ridiculously expensive. Look forward to Juve's problems when it comes to signing new players to replace the old guard who want those wages, having ronaldo on those wages isn't that bad because he is one of the best two players in the world but when Ramsey comes in and gets 400k a week then i imagine the likes of Benatcur, Dybala, Costa will soon be asking for wage increases.

Not that the papers will print any of this cause it's juve but they may have shot themselves in the foot with this one
    Exactly. One is CR7, arguably the best player in the world and the other is Aaron fucking Ramsay. Fine player, but too overpaid.

Greece

Juventus are nuts. But they're playing for marketing. They got the most marketable player in the world and now they're trying to get a marketable player from the UK. It's not like there were many better British players available. They cannot afford Bale and then there's nothing much. It's something like Ramsey or Kane and then you're running out of viable options. Kane would cost 100m+ as well, so they end up with Ramsey.

I just hope we don't "retaliate" and go for someone like Lallana or Eric Dier. In Moratti's words, if we wanna respond to Juventus, we should go for Messi

Fav. Player
    Lautaro Martine

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    He's gonna play half the matches. Something tells me Paratici will start taking out a calc when hes home healing..
    Well at least they got 50% of what they wanted from him. I still don't think it was a good idea to sign someone like him.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Juventus are nuts. But they're playing for marketing. They got the most marketable player in the world and now they're trying to get a marketable player from the UK. It's not like there were many better British players available. They cannot afford Bale and then there's nothing much. It's something like Ramsey or Kane and then you're running out of viable options. Kane would cost 100m+ as well, so they end up with Ramsey.

I just hope we don't "retaliate" and go for someone like Lallana or Eric Dier. In Moratti's words, if we wanna respond to Juventus, we should go for Messi
    Ramsey marketabke in UK! My ass!

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Aaron Ramsey is now being paid more than Bale or Harry Kane. What a world.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

27. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, n4l