View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

30 60.00%
  • Napoli

2 4.00%
  • Roma

1 2.00%
  • Inter

15 30.00%
  • Lazio

1 2.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Other

1 2.00%
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797104105106107
Results 2,121 to 2,136 of 2136

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Miranda

Italy

70 Most Improved Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    I've read on a gobbi community site that Higuain told Ronaldo sth along this line :"Don't touch me, I was sold because of you". Can't read Italian by the lips, but the guy is holding a big, big grudge towards ladri.

I hope that Marotta won't throw similar hissy fits and won't buy shitty players for huge fees to piss off Juventus.
    I would bet 100 € that he said it in spanish. Piguain never really bothered to learn the language, he can speak it but not nearly fluently.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of loserpool fc, it is just a reference to an Italian novel.

2. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    I would bet 100 € that he said it in spanish. Piguain never really bothered to learn the language, he can speak it but not nearly fluently.
    He was clearly emotional and almost cried.

4. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

nobody voted milan in the poll

if this thing about higuain is true... damm this milan is really sad, i would hate to be fan of players like Dollarumma, Higuain, Castilgayco, Bakakayoko, Montolivo, Abate..
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

6. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, chhstr, WLEXT

Fav. Player
    ₩$

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    Remind me again why we didn't retain Cancelo
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

I dont think the formation model counts, its all about the principles and the attitude" - Stefano Pioli

Algeria

remind me again why isn't everyone here betting on rubentus to win the CL (and the two local titles) ?
    at least you'll be a rich loser instead of a salty loser

if you can't beat them, bet on them.

9. Thanks (2): dax21, ED 8661

Fav. Player
    Bossvaldo

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter Most Humorous Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    I hope that Marotta won't throw similar hissy fits and won't buy shitty players for huge fees to piss off Juventus.
    I'm more worried Marotta will buy shitty players for huge fees because he's a juve double agent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I4E View Post
    Remind me again why we didn't retain Cancelo
    Settlement agreement and all that. tbh I blame 100000% of this on Man Utd
    Those cunts rejected juve's very reasonable offer for Darmian (reasonable because Darmian is shit) and that lead to the Cancelo transfer, which then lead to the Mendes / juve relationship, which lead to the Ronaldo transfer, which lead to Milan getting Caldara and Higuain through no merit of their own.

Anyway, we got as good a replacement as possible in Vrsaljko, even though Cancelo is by far the superior player in attack. His passing, technicality, creativity, dribbling and crossing are simply a level above Vrsaljko (or Asamoah or D'Ambrosio or Dalbert for that matter). The bigger problem is WHY THE FUCK IS SPALLETTI PLAYING D'AMBROSIO AHEAD OF VRSALJKO. There's rotation, which is good, but Spalletti should've known better than to play a second choice defence against Atalanta.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

\_(ツ)_/

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Nah fuck cancelo, i saw Bakakakayoko dribble Cancelo yesterday like he was Zidane and Cancelo was Campagnaro... please
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#InterIsGone

antijinx

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    It won't matter if you play for juBe which have an Overall good defensive organization, I think they got Cancelo for his offensive qualities, not to primarily defend. Although he did make a couple of mistakes that costed them goals before, but even Bonucci made more mistakes that led to almost more than half the goals they conceded this year so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

13. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Icardi

Albania

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    Nah fuck cancelo, i saw Bakakakayoko dribble Cancelo yesterday like he was Zidane and Cancelo was Campagnaro... please
    Did you see how Bakayoko tackles? I don't blame Cancelo for avoiding him. Speaking of avoidance, the only thing Asamoah is doing these days is avoiding attacking players altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devious View Post
    It won't matter if you play for juBe which have an Overall good defensive organization, I think they got Cancelo for his offensive qualities, not to primarily defend. Although he did make a couple of mistakes that costed them goals before, but even Bonucci made more mistakes that led to almost more than half the goals they conceded this year so far.
    Dambro and Asamoah are not reliable defensively at all either.
    Last edited by Palacio; 12 Nov 18 at 15:22.

15. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    I don't know what happened to Asamoah, he started the season solid and confident, lately he's been rubbish.
    I'm just going to assume Spalletti thinks that young, attacking players like Karamoh and Lautaro are like laser guns in video games, or kamehameha in Dragon Ball Z - the longer you hold down the trigger and charge them, the more power they fire with. That's why he waits until the 88th minute to bring them on. If he gives them more time, they'll be weak. He's charging them up for 80+ minutes for bigger impact in those last 120 seconds. pew pew.

17. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Turning from Juventus player to Inter player.

Happens to every new player tbh, always a honeymoon period before we convert them to our own.
    Wallace

Netherlands

Don't we also play Asamoah significantly more than Juve ever did? Could be overexposing him.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    If we dont play someone more often he plays like shit and we say he doesn't get enough time, and if we play someone regularly he plays like shit and we say it's because we're overexposing him.

I tell you what brother, we are utterly jinxed bunch of broke losers who's got a cheap ass squad who think we could compete with the big ass filthy rich cunts just because we've got lucky with a couple of lottery cards who turn out to be a winners.

21. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Guney, MVD, Palacio

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Italy

Anyone looking to listen to this week’s Serie A round up and discussions in English can check this video/podcast and channel out.

https://youtu.be/dKKyPeVwZVk

Great bunch of guys giving Serie A fans all the talking points on Serie A

Ukraine

https://youtu.be/FRihnOa7XNA

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

More good news for Milan. Bonaventura will undergo a knee surgery and he'll be out for 3-5 months.

25. Thanks (3): MVD, phonk, thatdude