View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

30 60.00%
  • Napoli

2 4.00%
  • Roma

1 2.00%
  • Inter

15 30.00%
  • Lazio

1 2.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Other

1 2.00%
Page 288 of 306 FirstFirst ... 188238278285286287288289290291298 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,760 of 6107

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Barella

Malaysia

Honestly i think we will play in EL next year

Canada

Yup. We just need to win 2 home against against relegation teams. If we can't do that, then fuck this team. We shouldn't be relying on favours this time around.

3. Thanks (1): geva

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by PHM1605 View Post
    In the case we dont get 5 points, the probability of one team losing points is double that of two teams (saying in simpler way, we only need one of Milan or Roma to fuckup, instead of both)
    well, 5 points are... not that much. We can't say that it's impossibile. It's easier than wining against Lazio away, like last season...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    Yup. We just need to win 2 home against against relegation teams. If we can't do that, then fuck this team. We shouldn't be relying on favours this time around.
    1 win and 2 draws would be enough too, not?
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

Italy

mathematically, we have to make 6 points, not 5. roma's goal difference is NOT that distant from ours; it was 9 goals, now it's 7. let's say, for the sake of argument, that we beat chievo 1-0, then lose to napoli 2-0 and roma win their next match 3-0, then our goal difference is better than theirs by only 3 goals, with one game left. it's not an impossible scenario.

we need to make 6 points. and it's probably best for us this way, cause if we only needed 5 points, then we would go to naples having the draw as our goal, which means we would lose.

of course, we need to beat chievo first. but if we can't do that, it's pointless to even talk about champions league.
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by AvantiRagazzi View Post
    This result aint THAT bad for Inter. If all of Inter, Milan, Atalanta, Roma ends on equal points we go to CL. The only scenario with three teams ending on equal points where we DON'T go to CL is Inter, Ata, Roma.
    That is really interesting and funny fact.

But this is SO in our own hands, two EASY home games. They are easy for fuck sake, against the WORST and 3rd WORST teams in the league.

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    mathematically, we have to make 6 points, not 5. roma's goal difference is NOT that distant from ours; it was 9 goals, now it's 7. let's say, for the sake of argument, that we beat chievo 1-0, then lose to napoli 2-0 and roma win their next match 3-0, then our goal difference is better than theirs by only 3 goals, with one game left. it's not an impossible scenario.

we need to make 6 points. and it's probably best for us this way, cause if we only needed 5 points, then we would go to naples having the draw as our goal, which mean we would lose.

of course, we need to beat chievo first. but if we can't do that', it's pointless to even talk about champions league.
    yeah i forgot that... well. we should fuck chievo at this point so we can qualify with 5 points if we draw against napoli and don't win against empoli..

edit: youre example is wrong because if we lose against Napoli we need to win against Empoli, a draw is not enough. So..it's complicated. Roma need to win the last 2 games with 4 goal advance, once we win against Chievo and draw against Napoli and Empoli.

#IcardiOut

Italy

granted, 5 points will give us champions league almost certainly (say, 90%?).
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Canada

Quote Originally Posted by ElDuccio View Post
    well, 5 points are... not that much. We can't say that it's impossibile. It's easier than wining against Lazio away, like last season...

- - - Updated - - -

1 win and 2 draws would be enough too, not?
    Yup you're right - it would.

12. Thanks (1): ElDuccio

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Quote Originally Posted by CafeCordoba View Post
    That is really interesting and funny fact.

But this is SO in our own hands, two EASY home games. They are easy for fuck sake, against the WORST and 3rd WORST teams in the league.
    This is pretty much what it boils down to, yeah. We can be annoyed at Roma winning today. We can be annoyed if Atalanta wins in Turin next week (it's gonna happen). Whatever. Between our standing coming into this week and our remaining schedule, literally every other team chasing us would sign up for our situation compared to theirs. We shouldn't need any help; the fact that we are conditioned at this point to be hoping for it speaks extremely unfavorably to us.

The problem is that this mentality, as always, is easier said than done. And it's not just "making the CL" that matters so much; it's what it entails for the squad overhaul we're all hoping for. Fuck this up and miss the CL, and trying to bring in superior talent and get rid of the fucking shitters we have here is going to be that much more difficult. We're not winning the Champions League next year, so whatever as far as that's concerned; we need to get in just so we can retool the squad. And that's the most nerve-wracking thing, that if we screw this up, we're gonna get more of the same next year.

Italy

we need to make 6 points. and it's probably best for us this way, cause if we only needed 5 points, then we would go to naples having the draw as our goal, which means we would lose.

of course, we need to beat chievo first. but if we can't do that, it's pointless to even talk about champions league.
    i have to make a correction here. if we lose to napoli, the "5 points scenario" doesn't exist anymore, cause then we could make either 3,4, or 6 points. anyways, the point stands: our goal difference is better than roma, and it will remain this way almost certainly, but "almost" is devil's favorite word.

15. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

granted, 5 points will give us champions league almost certainly (say, 90%?).
    I think it's not bad if we win with like 2-3 goals adavance against Chievo. It's hard that Roma will win the last 2 games with 5 goal advance

#IcardiOut

17. Thanks (1): firmino

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Romania

I am more than pissed off that Liverpool lost the title.

I just don't give a fuck about your calculations. If we don't win against the worst (20th) and 3rd worst (18th) team in the league, we don't deserve to play in Cl. In that simple, from every point of view! We have no excuse: home games, no european cups, no big injuries. Nothing!

19. Thanks (4): ADRossi, Howl, MVD, thatdude

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    There are still many possibilities who to qualify to CL this season. In the event of same points by end of the season, here is the list of who will be in CL:

Two teams with same points:

Inter & Atalanta = Atalanta qualify
    Inter & Milan = Inter qualify
    Inter & Roma = Inter qualify if better Goal Difference

Atalanta & Milan = Milan qualify
    Atalanta & Roma = Atalanta qualify if better Goal Difference

Milan & Roma = Milan qualify

Three teams with same points: (if 2 places to grab 1st and 2nd will qualify, if 1 place to grab only 1st will qualify)

Inter & Atalanta & Milan = Inter 1st, Atalanta 2nd, Milan 3rd.
    Inter & Atalanta & Roma = Atalanta 1st, Roma 2nd, Inter 3rd (This is the most unfavourable for us)
    Inter & Roma & Milan = Inter 1st, Milan 2nd, Roma 3rd.

Atalanta & Roma & Milan = I don't care about this. lol.

Four teams with same points:

Inter, Atalanta, Milan, Roma = Inter 1st, Milan 2nd, Atalanta 3rd, Roma 4th. (Inter and Milan will qualify)
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    D'Ambrosio
    Old name
    ForzaKovacic

Egypt

And Torino?

Edit: If Inter win any game and Atalana doesn't lose both games then Toro is out
    ďA good performance, I donít know if we are talking about one point gained or two points lost. But the team did what it had to do."
    Luciano Spalletti on Udinese(17th) - Inter 0 - 0

"We were playing well, and then it started to rain."
    -Walter Mazzarri

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

Juve redefining how ugly a kit can be
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    For me, firing Spalletti and Ausilio is far more important and urgent that qualifying for CL.

24. Thanks (1): InterFCAustin

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Palacio View Post
    For me, firing Spalletti and Ausilio is far more important and urgent that qualifying for CL.
    You need the money from tge CL qualification to finance their sacking though. Without CL, Spalletti will stay.
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

26. Thanks (3): Caecuban, ElDuccio, Pravesh

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Besnik View Post
    I am probably the only one who is fine with Roma's win tonight. At least this match's result will somehow force our team to get their fucking shit together. We cannot always rely on our rivals failures.

We don't deserve Champions League football if we don't win home matches against Chievo and Empoli. We cannot take everything for granted. Enough with gifts for this season. Now, go play football and win fucking games.
    We don't deserve CL. That is clear. We don't need the next 2 game for that.

The hope is to make CL enough times to gain enough resources to play at that level.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    It's the Chinese who are paying his salary. But I can always turn off the tv which I will always do as long as he is still our coach.

Italy

If we have to believe the media, they have already chosen conte.

This will probably also mark the end of spalletti's career at high levels.

30. Thanks (3): MVD, Palacio, ScottishInterista