View Poll Results: Who will win the Scudetto?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Juventus

30 60.00%
  • Napoli

2 4.00%
  • Roma

1 2.00%
  • Inter

15 30.00%
  • Lazio

1 2.00%
  • Milan

0 0%
  • Other

1 2.00%
Page 87 of 306 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788899097137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 6107

Thread: Italian Serie A 2018/2019

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Biabiany is getting ready to play for Parma. Both teams suck though.

Correa is the only player who is worth buying.

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

ventura is still on form

chievo-atalanta 0-5 at home
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

3. Thanks (2): Devious, Universe

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    Pinamonti should go to Serie B immediately in January. Cunt has done absolutely nothing for the last 2 years. He can't even get a proper look in at what is hands down the worst squad in Serie A. Clearly we need to drop the level for him.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Netherlands

Genuinely excited for Ventura to get sacked again

Fav. Player
    Che squadraccia

South Korea

89 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Best Overall Poster Most Humorous Member
    It wouldn't not put a smile on my face to see Inzaghi sacked from Bologna too.
    **I move away from the mic to breathe in

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Diego Milito

Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by ADRossi View Post
    Genuinely excited for Ventura to get sacked again

chievo and ventura, couple made in heaven

this year chievo goin down

and pinamonti is probably like federico bonazzoli, serie b level player, sadly.
    Inter Banter era 2011-

InterHypeTrain=Suning-Marotta-Conte-Lazaro-Sensi

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Lazio is still gnawing out points regularly. 0-2 away win against Parma, even though look like they played sluggish and slow. Looks like they will be still on the way to get top-4 placing in the end despite Felipe Anderson sale.

10. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, Il Drago

Canada

To be fair, it's not as if F. Anderson wad that much of a factor for them last season. He was good off the bench but hardly a starter. They also replaced him with Correa who's talented and can bring that spark off the bench.

Fav. Player
    Wesley Sneijder

Greece

Most Improved Member
    I am more worried about Lazio than Milan or Roma. They basically have the same team as last season and Inzaghi has one more year of experience with the team. Their only real loss was De Vrij. Acerbi is decent but he can't be the leader of their defence like De Vrij. Then again defence wasn't one of Lazio strengths last season so it probably won't affect their season greatly. And they have started the season well. Sure, they lost all the derbies but they haven't dropped a single point against the rest. They'll definitely be in the hunt for a top 4 finish.

Fav. Player
    Sensi

Albania

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    I am more worried about Lazio than Milan or Roma. They basically have the same team as last season and Inzaghi has one more year of experience with the team. Their only real loss was De Vrij. Acerbi is decent but he can't be the leader of their defence like De Vrij. Then again defence wasn't one of Lazio strengths last season so it probably won't affect their season greatly. And they have started the season well. Sure, they lost all the derbies but they haven't dropped a single point against the rest. They'll definitely be in the hunt for a top 4 finish.
    Lazio has a good sporting director. I think this is their main advantage. How did we let Correa go to Lazio?

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMan44 View Post
    To be fair, it's not as if F. Anderson wad that much of a factor for them last season. He was good off the bench but hardly a starter. They also replaced him with Correa who's talented and can bring that spark off the bench.
    They should have offloaded Luis Alberto to any bidder, keep Felipe Anderson and then sign Correa as they did. Correa is pretty much pulling a Felipe Anderson now, saving Simone Inzaghi's ass more often than not as a sub when Lazio has to unlock an opposing defence. Teams don't usually park the bus against them so it makes sense that they need some moments of brilliance or another outside factor to secure a win.

Luis Alberto was once again abysmal this afternoon.

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    Lazio played much brighter last year and Luis Alberto was pivotal in their success, this year he plays so much worse, yet they are much ruthless in terms of how they gather points. Inzaghi probably finally understood that you don't need to beat Inter or Juve in order to be top-4, just beat Parmas and Chievos and Bob's your uncle.

16. Thanks (1): AbdiWirajaya

Fav. Player
    Schelotto

Brazil

Bonucci is more of a deep lying playmaker than anything tbh. As long as he keeps delivering on that, theyll play him.
    Team #Dare2Mazzari #Messi4Inter #Messi4AsadoClan

Fav. Player
    Il Fenomeno

Italy

I remember that Real Juve final where Bonucci was just standing there watching how Ronaldo scores. And at Milan we all saw how shit he was.

Then i should wonder why Chiellini and Bonucci never reached something special like Nesta and Cannavaro.
    Nel bene e nel male, forza Internazionale!!

#IcardiOut

20. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    https://www.football-italia.net/1296...etaps-revealed

Just another stain on already marred reputation of the gobbi.

22. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, firmino

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

Similar to Trump, no matter how obvious and blood boiling facts come to light some people just ignore them and carry on. It's perplexing and seriously alarming.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

What do you mean Wobblz? Surely there are no climate changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Quote Originally Posted by Palatiga View Post
    The difference between hazard and candreva is bigger than the difference between candreva and me, and i dont even play football

25. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, Caecuban, MVD, n4l

Serbia

It's gonna be forgotten within a week, that's just how it works with the oversaturation of media/news.

27. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

How could a caveman turn into a wise man overnight?
    Milan Coach Gennaro Gattuso defends Gianluigi Donnarumma - “anyone who plays football can make mistakes”.

The young goalkeeper has come in for increasing criticism this season, which reached a head when he came out for a Matias Vecino cross against Inter on Sunday, failing to reach it before Mauro Icardi headed home a late winner.

“There were mistakes on the goal, not just Donnarumma,” Gattuso said in his Press conference ahead of the Real Betis game.

“We need to improve in that regard, we have to work at Milanello to improve. There’s a lot of pressure on us.

“I’ve been here for almost a year and we’ve lost six league matches. I think all the matches we lost were due to my management, so I hope the players will be left alone.

“I’m responsible and I’ll take the criticism, but we have to make as few errors as possible.

“If someone criticises me it won’t change my life, I’m a young Coach with ups-and-downs and I’ll keep doing my work.

“As for the people who want Donnarumma to be benched, he’s a growing goalkeeper and you all said it.

“I make the choices, I don’t take guidance from the fans, despite the respect I have for them. He had a bereavement in his family the day before yesterday, his grandmother passed away.

“I didn’t have the chance to talk to him yesterday, he just has to keep working professionally. Anyone who plays football can make mistakes.”

Gattuso also reflected on the derby itself, with the Rossoneri drawing criticism for their negative approach.

“We need to start again, though the bitterness remains. I’ll say again what I said at the Press conference, we didn’t prepare to play for a draw.

“In terms of character I liked our team a lot, where we were lacking was our strong point, the use of the ball.

“We didn’t spend all that time preparing the match to draw it. I need to be good and balanced in evaluating the team, we can’t throw away all the good work we’ve done up to now.

“We failed on the ball, we couldn’t build from the goalkeeper and when we don’t build from the back our play is a lot less effective, we can’t play the football we know we can.

“If the game had ended 0-0 there’d be a different judgement, but I don’t prepare matches to draw them.

“I’m not going to talk about pub discussions, we could have done more in possession, but I liked the team very much without the ball, it’s been months since I’ve seen such an attentive team in that regard.

“I’m proud to train a squad like this, and it offends me when I hear people say that the team wasn’t committed and played for the draw.

“I saw a team that couldn’t express itself on the ball, but I saw a character in the team that I hadn’t seen for a long time.

“When you’re playing for a 0-0 you go 4-5-1 and park the bus. Did you see lines of five and barricades? Then why did you say I played for a draw?

“You can say that Milan didn’t play well enough technically, but not that we played for a draw.”
    But in all seriousness, I liked his interview. He seems genuine and honest.

29. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Anne Marie, wera